KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC3 Trailer?

POTC3 Trailer?
Started by: .:Space Opera:.

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

POTC3 Trailer?

so has anyone heard about the new trailer? did it premier at the Santa Clause 3 movie like it was supposed to?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:12 AM
HyperDream is currently offline Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

NOPE! very sad i know....but we wil hae to wait...ansd wait and wait! they probably have sum evil plan to kill us all by never ever showing it!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:24 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

lmao! probably....ne other disney films coming out that might show it?

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:26 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

uhhh dont think so...likes i said! they wnat us all to die b4 it come sout...so there prbablky isnt even gona be a 3rd movie...just watch i bet you it was just all a joke! and the world will end by May 24! it wont happen before that cuz they will have to make it at leats seem like there will actually be a movie so htye will just have a fake premiere with fake people and everyhting! there is no third movie....this has all be a lie! there really is no such thing as POTC! lol sry rele hyper/bored mood big grin

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:32 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

hahaha. i heard something about it coming out in late january, but another something saying it would be out with the first wave of january releases.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:34 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

wat January? wat trailer? this has never happening and is not happening right now! u must realize this is all a dream1 pinch urslef to wake up! that wil u get u out of here!

HA sorry still hyper!

rele January?!?! yay! almost here! sorta kinda...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:36 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

lol me hyper 2! "No! thats a tree!"

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:39 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

tree wat tree?! there are no trees in this land the writers had made for us so they can kill us one by one..or maybe all in one grouo...cnat quite remember their plan...get out as fats as you can! go to the real world whwere they mught actually have a movie! its alright u go ahead! i must warn the others!

teehee im a LOSER

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:41 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

thats one of my fav. lines in POTCbig grinMC! its when that guy with the hermit crab head gets his head knocked off and he's directing his body to the head. "No! That's a tree!. Oh, shut it!"

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:54 AM
CaptinJackLover

ooohhh hahaha i sjhould have known that i just watched it! lol im cool like that....and asurprisingly no longer hyper/bored

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 05:15 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

LMAO laughing u guys are funny "its all a lie" No such thing as POTC....lol.....omg i hate to think what will happen if there was no such thing!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 06:10 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SarahB

yh.....all tht/this 4 nothin.....like u woke upp frm a rly long dream:O

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 05:18 PM
SarahB is currently offline Click here to Send SarahB a Private Message Find more posts by SarahB Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Oh gosh....i really dont even want to think about it....lol!! POTC may be stressful at times....but i wouldnt take back loving these movies for a second!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 07:36 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

People are still wondering about the trailer??

LOL is it so hard to wait till theres a confirmation from Mr.Bruckheimer? tsk tsk

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 10:06 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
People are still wondering about the trailer??

LOL is it so hard to wait till theres a confirmation from Mr.Bruckheimer? tsk tsk

As a matter of fact YES....hes taking to dam long...lol!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 10:12 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Oh MAN, Kate, I LOVE your banner! It looks so fantastic. It really gives the impression (evidence, imo) that Jack and Liz are going to be together forever. Great job with that one.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 10:14 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Originally posted by PirateDiva
As a matter of fact YES....hes taking to dam long...lol!!!

What can you expect eek! Patience comes a long way. Do it for the Pirates franchise big grin

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 10:20 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

OK for the Piarte Franchise!!!

But u have to bare with me...cause its a long road...lol!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 10:24 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

We have gotten this far! We can do it again big grin

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 10:40 PM
CaptinJackLover

Originally posted by PirateDiva
LMAO laughing u guys are funny "its all a lie" No such thing as POTC....lol.....omg i hate to think what will happen if there was no such thing!!

hehee thnxies...it was a hyper mood....but it was all true!they are planning the end of the world....why do u htink the movies is called at worlds end?!!?! huhh! lol sry back in that mood teehee

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 01:48 AM