KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC3 Trailer?

POTC3 Trailer?
Started by: .:Space Opera:.

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
J&E Shipper
Pirate Lass

Well, I think the trailer (in america) will come out the day of the superbowl (in january), because then it will get a lot of views, and that is a huge event...

"There's no one there..." ~Johnny Depp

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 05:21 AM
J&E Shipper is currently offline Click here to Send J&E Shipper a Private Message Find more posts by J&E Shipper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

o good idea!

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 05:25 AM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

You could be right smile Who knows really

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 05:25 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Ya superbowl i heard that rumor too....but at this point they are keeping us on our toes......me soooo excited!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 05:26 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sparrobethroxmy

i can't wait! yea it makes tons of sense to be on the day of the superbowl. But in 2007 superbowl is on feb 4 2007 thats 57 more days!!!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 04:53 AM
sparrobethroxmy is currently offline Click here to Send sparrobethroxmy a Private Message Find more posts by sparrobethroxmy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sparrobethroxmy
i can't wait! yea it makes tons of sense to be on the day of the superbowl. But in 2007 superbowl is on feb 4 2007 thats 57 more days!!!

FEB 4th thats my BIRTHDAY!!! OMG HOW AWSOME WOULD IT BE IF THE AWE TRAILER WOULD COME OUT ON THE DAY OF MY BDAY!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! THAT WOULD BE LIKE THE PRESENT EVER!!!!!! big grin big grin big grin

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 06:42 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

LMAO^^^WOW! THAT WOULD BE A PRESENT FOR ALL OF US!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 06:57 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Welll then heck yes I dont care if its my birthday i hope disney gives us all a present on FEB.4th!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 07:13 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

YOU GUYS! WE MIGHT GET OUR TRAILOR BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR!!!

Trailers Coming in the Next Two Weeks!
Source: ComingSoon.net December 8, 2006

With the release of Fox's Eragon (Dec. 15) and Night at the Museum (Dec. 22), you can expect new trailers for some of 2007's most-anticipated movies. (Note: Not all theaters may play these specific trailers with the two films. You can ask the theaters ahead of time, and they should debut online soon as well).

Scheduled to go out to theaters with Eragon are trailers for Fox's own Live Free or Die Hard and DreamWorks Animation's Shrek the Third.

The line-up for Night at the Museum includes a third teaser for Fox's The Simpsons Movie and the first trailers for the studio's Fantastic Four: Rise of The Silver Surfer, New Line Cinema's Rush Hour 3 and Warner Bros.' Ocean's 13.

We have received no word on whether we'll still see new trailers for other big summer 2007 films, like Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End, Paramount/DreamWorks' Transformers and/or Universal's The Bourne Ultimatum. Those could still be attached to other films opening before the end of the year.

Stay tuned to ComingSoon.net's Trailers & Clips section where you'll find links as soon as these trailers come online!

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=17913

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 04:16 PM
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
YOU GUYS! WE MIGHT GET OUR TRAILOR BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR!!!

Trailers Coming in the Next Two Weeks!
Source: ComingSoon.net December 8, 2006

With the release of Fox's Eragon (Dec. 15) and Night at the Museum (Dec. 22), you can expect new trailers for some of 2007's most-anticipated movies. (Note: Not all theaters may play these specific trailers with the two films. You can ask the theaters ahead of time, and they should debut online soon as well).

Scheduled to go out to theaters with Eragon are trailers for Fox's own Live Free or Die Hard and DreamWorks Animation's Shrek the Third.

The line-up for Night at the Museum includes a third teaser for Fox's The Simpsons Movie and the first trailers for the studio's Fantastic Four: Rise of The Silver Surfer, New Line Cinema's Rush Hour 3 and Warner Bros.' Ocean's 13.

We have received no word on whether we'll still see new trailers for other big summer 2007 films, like Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End, Paramount/DreamWorks' Transformers and/or Universal's The Bourne Ultimatum. Those could still be attached to other films opening before the end of the year.

Stay tuned to ComingSoon.net's Trailers & Clips section where you'll find links as soon as these trailers come online!

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=17913

Thanks Chiki that ROCKS! I so can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 04:27 PM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

yay you're welcome!! I'm so excited!!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 04:30 PM
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

January
5- Guilty Pleasures, White Noise: The Light, Smokin' Aces, Hostel 2
12- Arthur and the Invisibles, The Darwin Awards, Freedom Writers, Miss Potter, No Place Like Home
19- The Last Legion, The Messengers, Til Death, Zodiac, The Enchanted Sword
26- Balls of Fury, Catch and Release, Blood and Chocolate

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 06:01 PM
PIRATES=SEX is currently offline Click here to Send PIRATES=SEX a Private Message Find more posts by PIRATES=SEX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

AWESOME! and you know the trailer is gonna be out days before on the internet just like the last movie!!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 07:08 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Thank you Mina for that wonderful article big grin
I didn't know they did White Noise 2 wow. Cant wait to see it.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 09:24 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

I saw white noise and left me with a cliffehanger...i was so pissed

BUT YAY THE TRAILER MAY COME SOONER THAN WE EXPECT!!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 11:13 PM
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

i dont know, disney missed a chance to make money by not releasing it with SANTA CLAUSE 3 (which flopped) because im one of those guys that would pay $9 to see the trailer, then leave. when the trailor for Attack of the Clones came out with Ice Age, i would bet that it increased ticket sales by 20% or more.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 11:17 PM
HyperDream is currently offline Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Pay $9 dollars to see a trailer? wow you must be rich big grin

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 11:30 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

haha i would just watch it on the internet..

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 11:56 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

LOL me to, but I hope it comes out in the Night Museum movie.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 12:15 AM
a-k-a-amber

yes me too I already have plans to see that movie and the trailer for it cracks me up

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 12:40 AM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote