KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » StarFire/Night Wing vs. Rogue/Gambit

StarFire/Night Wing vs. Rogue/Gambit
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

StarFire/Night Wing vs. Rogue/Gambit

NightWing gets use of Batman's utility belt and 1 hour prep.

Which Side wins?

This is Classic Rogue with Sunfire's powers added in.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:56 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Giving Nightwing prep time and Starfire is a bit over kill to say the least.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:14 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ThePittman
Giving Nightwing prep time and Starfire is a bit over kill to say the least.

I was thinking Gambit and Rogue were too much for them so I thought I was evening things out a bit for the DC side. Especially since Gambit has powers and Night wing does not.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:16 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Well Starfire by herself would be a major fight for these two, giving Nighwing prep time would basically put the nail in the coffin. Starfire is a major powerhouse and Rouge’s fire will do squat to her, strength wise I think she is above Rouge but I’m not sure on that, Gambit should handle NW in a fight but real close but giving NW gadgets should tip the scale.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:09 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ThePittman
Well Starfire by herself would be a major fight for these two, giving Nighwing prep time would basically put the nail in the coffin. Starfire is a major powerhouse and Rouge’s fire will do squat to her, strength wise I think she is above Rouge but I’m not sure on that, Gambit should handle NW in a fight but real close but giving NW gadgets should tip the scale.

I have always thought of Gambit as more agile than Night wing becuz Gambit's agility is part of his mutation. With the ability to blow up sidewalks and anything around him, NightWing would be overwhelmed without some prep and a utility belt to even out a bit. And I think Rogue and Star fire's strength is close. Star Fire might have the advantage, But Rogue has that nifty touching trick. So this fight is pretty much could go either way depending.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:11 PM
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

Anyone have any scans of Gambit showing his agility? I have a hard time believing its better than Nightwing...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:15 PM
Wally West is currently offline Click here to Send Wally West a Private Message Find more posts by Wally West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wally West
Anyone have any scans of Gambit showing his agility? I have a hard time believing its better than Nightwing...

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/...mbit02140hs.jpg

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/...mbit02159pw.jpg

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/...mbit02165vi.jpg

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/...mbit05115fh.jpg

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:20 PM
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

Thanks, pretty impressive, especially the first, but Nightwing has equally (if not better) as impressive agility feats than those.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:25 PM
Wally West is currently offline Click here to Send Wally West a Private Message Find more posts by Wally West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:31 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks, pretty impressive, especially the first, but Nightwing has equally (if not better) as impressive agility feats than those.

Gambit Jumped thru and around lasers. Freakin Lasers. Like light speed moving lasers. Not only is that a testiment to his agility but also his sense of surroundings. It should be out of human range to dodge that many lasers at once. DOnt' know if night wing could pull that off. He could dodge a few but that many at one time? But night Wing with a util belt and some prep would def be a match for gambit.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:31 PM
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

Nightwing dodges bulletfire and lasers all the time:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...sidersvIII4.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...atmanAmazo9.jpg

But even so, neither Gambit nor Nightwing can or should be able to dodge 'speed of light' lasers.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:36 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nightwing dodges bulletfire and lasers all the time:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...sidersvIII4.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...atmanAmazo9.jpg

But even so, neither Gambit nor Nightwing can or should be able to dodge 'speed of light' lasers.

You know, Gambit's Agility is mutagenic. That make's him Superior to any peak human. But I digress, Nightwing is very impressive as well.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:41 PM
HandOfFate

I’ll give it to Rogue and Gambit, mostly because of Rogue’s absorption powers. IMO, Rogue and Starfire are almost evenly matched power-wise with Starfire having a slight strength edge and Rogue being a tad bit more invulnerable.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:45 PM
HandOfFate is currently offline Click here to Send HandOfFate a Private Message Find more posts by HandOfFate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Gotta give it to Starfire. Did anyone see the brainiac fight of hers? shes powerful.

Nightwing could hang with gambit. Gambits powers are evened out by Nightwings gadgets erm

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 05:32 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HandOfFate

Originally posted by Blair Wind
Gotta give it to Starfire. Did anyone see the brainiac fight of hers? shes powerful.

I never understood why people where impressed with. It wasn't that big of a deal to me. confused

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 06:46 PM
HandOfFate is currently offline Click here to Send HandOfFate a Private Message Find more posts by HandOfFate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Starfire/Nightwing ftw.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 07:32 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

Originally posted by Validus
Starfire/Nightwing ftl.

Originally posted by Validus
Rogue/Gambit ftw.

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 08:00 PM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by outavodka

confused

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 08:09 PM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

The real fight is between Rogue and Starfire, neither of the other two could do much to the girls however I would love to see the NW and Gambit fight, I could just see Gambit fighting him and Gambit stealing the belt and saying “Loose something?”.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 09:09 PM
doctorstrongbad

If Gambit stole the belt, which as a master thief he could, NW would be owned. Rogue could drain StarFire.

I see Rogue/Gambit for the win.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 09:25 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote