KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Why can't Clark understand any languages like Supes. Wasn't it all taught by Jor El.

Why can't Clark understand any languages like Supes. Wasn't it all taught by Jor El.
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sparkz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dan-El
He went to the Fortress when he needed something. Little is known about the ship since its disappearance (I think it disappeared), but I believe that Jor-El just made a ship containing a message rather than a one that was able to educate the infant Kal-El.

And I agree that Clark will be trained in the Fortress when he's ready.

No Clark destroyed the ship at the end of season 2 trying to get away from Jor-El.

Also if Superman hadn't been exposed to a yellow sun wouldnt he still be able to absorb info easily Kryptonians all seem to be v smart.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 09:11 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

I think the Kryptonian language is actually part of Kryptonian DNA. Or at least it was probably put into his DNA. He remembered it when certain strands were activatied in the cave. Human languages may not be part of his DNA and therefore something he has to learn the old fashioned way. I think it's a metaphysical thing.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 09:42 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rogy3131

batman would be dead in less than 1/1000 of a sec, (clark avoids jimmys lens in the green arrow episode)

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 05:56 AM
rogy3131 is currently offline Click here to Send rogy3131 a Private Message Find more posts by rogy3131 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote