KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spiderman vs venom

which is you favourities
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Venom 23 50.00%
Spiderman 23 50.00%
Total: 46 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spiderman vs venom
Started by: samle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
doctorstrongbad

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Doc Ock
In a spam free zone.

Well if you don't like it you are always free to leave.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 03:53 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Well if you don't like it you are always free to leave.

You'll be the one leaving spam boy.

Moderators don't take kindly to pointless posts. Which is exactly what yours are.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 04:24 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

You'll be the one leaving spam boy.

Moderators don't take kindly to pointless posts. Which is exactly what yours are.

I don't think like threats either. Which you seem to be doing a lot. I have been on this site for a long time and your the only person who seems to have a problem with me. Maybe you should just calm down.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 05:45 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

I don't think like threats either.

Then stop spamming.

It's very easy to do.

quote:
Which you seem to be doing a lot.

Really?? Where else have I done it?? Link me to the threads.

quote:
I have been on this site for a long time and your the only person who seems to have a problem with me. Maybe you should just calm down.

Maybe you should stop spamming and then there will be no problem.

You want to bet that the moderators wont have a problem with it??

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 06:07 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Is that enough threats for everybody? Lets get back to the topic. I think spider-man will always beat out Venom.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 07:32 PM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Spiderman. Venom's cool, but for best Spiderman characters(heros/villains only), to me, it's......

1. Spiderman/Green Goblin(tie)
2. Doc Ock
3. Venom

I almost completely agree with your list. Venom is cool, but not even close to Spiderman level. Doc Ock is above him. Here's my list.

1. Spiderman
2. Green Goblin
3. Doc Ock
4. Venom

If its the ultimate universe....

1. Spiderman
2. Green Goblin
3. Hobgoblin- ultimate Hobgoblin comes so close to tieing with Green Goblin....
4. Doc Ock- he went down on my ultimate list ever sinse he got the Magneto powerset.

PWNT

Old Post Dec 29th, 2006 12:19 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by Arachnid1
If its the ultimate universe....

1. Spiderman
2. Green Goblin
3. Hobgoblin- ultimate Hobgoblin comes so close to tieing with Green Goblin....
4. Doc Ock- he went down on my ultimate list ever sinse he got the Magneto powerset.

Wait, you rank Ult Ock lower because he can manipulate the metal in his tentacles, but you don't rank Ult Green Goblin lower, despite the fact that he has no pumpkin bombs or glider, and he looks like the Incredible Hulk??

Old Post Dec 29th, 2006 01:31 AM
Darth Martin

Spiderman=Original

Old Post Dec 29th, 2006 02:56 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Wait, you rank Ult Ock lower because he can manipulate the metal in his tentacles, but you don't rank Ult Green Goblin lower, despite the fact that he has no pumpkin bombs or glider, and he looks like the Incredible Hulk??

True, but at least he still throw something. Plus, I'm a little attached to the green goblins for some reason. When the Ultimate Ock came, I loved him. He was completely awesome! But having the ability to control and manipulate metal completely destroy him. Whats the point of being named Docter Octapus anymore if it has nothing to do with the ability? Plus, you'll have to excuse me. I'm a big fan of the old Doc Ock.

PWNT

Old Post Dec 29th, 2006 09:38 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by Arachnid1
True, but at least he still throw something. Plus, I'm a little attached to the green goblins for some reason. When the Ultimate Ock came, I loved him. He was completely awesome! But having the ability to control and manipulate metal completely destroy him. Whats the point of being named Docter Octapus anymore if it has nothing to do with the ability? Plus, you'll have to excuse me. I'm a big fan of the old Doc Ock.

But we don't know if he has Magneto like powers yet. He just said it was the metal of the arms he controlled.

If he had Magneto's powers, why would he bother making tentacles?? I think people are passing final judgement before the story is even finished.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2006 11:27 PM
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

Some things never change around here.

Ock, I love how you still argue with everyone until eventually they will give in.

People can have their own opinions ya know, no need to argue yours in. He likes the old version better. End of deal.

And the crap your pulling with Doctor Strongbad.. honestly are you a Mod? No, and until you become one you can just ignore people you think are spamming and go on with your post.

I'm sure if the Mods have any problems they have, they will discuss it with him over private messaging. They don't need a little wannabe like yourself hasseling people. It just makes your posts as worthless as theres.

WELL NOW THAT THATS OUT, how have you all been.. I havn't been on here for EVA!! smile

I am the evil Seed...The seed that went Wrong... The seed that spread horror...The seed that was Never meant to be......

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 08:07 AM
Evil SeeD is currently offline Click here to Send Evil SeeD a Private Message Find more posts by Evil SeeD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

I admit that I have had problems with Ock in the past I have gotten over it as should some of our seior members. Don't take this as me acting like I'm more mature than you Cause lord knows I'm NOT! but you guys need to grow up.

Now to topic. Symbiote Spidey is sexy. Nuff said. He was nice in USM the game and in Marvel Aliance.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 10:41 AM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by Evil SeeD ]
Ock, I love how you still argue with everyone until eventually they will give in.

Thanks.

I can't think of anything I like about you, but thanks all the same wink

quote:
People can have their own opinions ya know, no need to argue yours in. He likes the old version better. End of deal.

Thanks for the advice. But I politely decline to use it.

quote:
And the crap your pulling with Doctor Strongbad.. honestly are you a Mod? No, and until you become one you can just ignore people you think are spamming and go on with your post.

Since when did you have to be a Mod to tell a spammer off??

quote:
I'm sure if the Mods have any problems they have, they will discuss it with him over private messaging.

Well, you'd know better than most wink

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 02:23 PM
The Joker#1
Powerful foe

Duh, Spider-Man would win.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 03:03 PM
The Joker#1 is currently offline Click here to Send The Joker#1 a Private Message Find more posts by The Joker#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by Evil SeeD
Some things never change around here.

I'm sure if the Mods have any problems they have, they will discuss it with him over private messaging. They don't need a little wannabe like yourself hasseling people. It just makes your posts as worthless as theres.

WELL NOW THAT THATS OUT, how have you all been.. I havn't been on here for EVA!! smile

Another one for the good guys. hehe smile

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 06:32 PM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

I forget I'm on a forum where 99.9% of the population is male. no expression

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 04:25 AM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Joker#1
Powerful foe

Another one for the good guys. hehe smile

Not really. The other guy is right. You are a spammer.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 11:22 AM
The Joker#1 is currently offline Click here to Send The Joker#1 a Private Message Find more posts by The Joker#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by The Joker#1
Not really. The other guy is right. You are a spammer.

Look you don't wanna join this arguement. Doc and I have been doing this for almost two years. If I was really a "spammer" don't you think I would of been banned years ago?

Anyways, Can we please get back tp the topic? Spider-man will always be better than Venom.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 06:11 PM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Anyways, Can we please get back tp the topic? Spider-man will always be better than Venom.

Well, first sensible thing you've said in this thread wink

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 06:40 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I have always liked Venom but Spiderman rocks.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 08:09 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote