KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spiderman vs venom

which is you favourities
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Venom 23 50.00%
Spiderman 23 50.00%
Total: 46 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spiderman vs venom
Started by: samle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
doctorstrongbad

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
I have always liked Venom but Spiderman rocks.

I like the way that they are simliar but very different. Almost 2 sides of the same coin.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 01:27 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Doctorstrongbad you are right.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 10:34 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

The only thing Venom and Spidey have in common is powers.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 10:37 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Originally posted by Doc Ock
The only thing Venom and Spidey have in common is powers.

Also fight for justice in their own ways and both have a similar costume (when Spidey had his black one of course) stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 09:10 AM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by Sparkz
Also fight for justice in their own ways and both have a similar costume (when Spidey had his black one of course) stick out tongue

No, Venom's methods are completely different to Spider-Man's. Venom kills.

He actually has more in common with the Punisher, come to think of it.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 08:52 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Originally posted by Doc Ock
No, Venom's methods are completely different to Spider-Man's. Venom kills.

He actually has more in common with the Punisher, come to think of it.

As I said his methods are different, but they still aim for the same thing.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 09:51 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by Sparkz
As I said his methods are different, but they still aim for the same thing.

That is what I was talking about earlier when I said "two sides of the same coin". Spider-man tries to obey the laws and will not kill trying to do what is right. Venom breaks all the rules and will kill to do what he thinks is right.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 12:56 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

venom neutralizes spideys spider sense, is stronger than him, and when venom would defeat him in a battle, would leave brock and go to spiderman, bond with him, and they would become poison

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 05:49 PM
Ultimate Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn! I love Venom but in the end, Spidey is the ORIGINAL Venom (if you catch my drift) & is the hero so my vote goes to Spider-Man.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 06:37 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Spidey is the best.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 07:43 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Yeah, right. Venom is best character in the whole Spiderman franchise. If not that, then he's extremely better than Spiderman...

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 07:49 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I find Spider-Man more interesting than Venom, especially since he's the hero.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 03:30 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Spiderman so easy its not even funny. Venom is nothing compared to spiderman. Spiderman is waaaaay cooler.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 04:17 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thank you Arachnid1!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 05:12 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Spiderman so easy its not even funny. Venom is nothing compared to spiderman. Spiderman is waaaaay cooler.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Sure...

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 05:17 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yoshi, it's really all up to personal opinion.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 05:26 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I know.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 05:37 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, & most of us think that Spider-Man is better than Venom. Actually, Spider-Man has more character than Venom.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 05:49 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Most of the people who VOTED think that Spiderman is better than Venom. Of course Spiderman would have more character, mainly, because he's the protagonist of the franchise and he was around since the 1960s and 1970s.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 05:55 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just because someone is the hero doesn't always mean they have more character than their villains. It's in most cases though.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 06:10 AM