KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Tournament Of Regions::Rules & Registration

Tournament Of Regions::Rules & Registration
Started by: K Tragedy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marxman
Resident Communist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingDubya
I'm back!

I sorta left forums in general for a few months. It's sorta let me unwind a bit having a little more free time, but I started to get bored stick out tongue.

Soo...I'ma gonna post now, I think...
Welcome back!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 11:52 PM
Marxman is currently offline Click here to Send Marxman a Private Message Find more posts by Marxman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dalton14
Your worst nightmare.

I want to join. Can someone PM me with the details?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 12:17 AM
Dalton14 is currently offline Click here to Send Dalton14 a Private Message Find more posts by Dalton14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

The details are right in this thread. We have not got started or anything. What you see in this thread is what we know yes

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 06:39 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dalton14
Your worst nightmare.

Ooh wait. So we haven't started with the fighting, or anything???

O.o

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 01:26 PM
Dalton14 is currently offline Click here to Send Dalton14 a Private Message Find more posts by Dalton14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

No, not at all. Check the roleplay thread and you will see how far we have got smile

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 01:55 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dalton14
Your worst nightmare.

Lol Alrighty then I shall...

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 02:08 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

It does not seem like this roleplay will get started erm

sad

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 01:25 PM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Sorry!
I'm having doctor's appointments out the wah-zoo...
It's pathetic.

Kaldorei
Like it or not you're now co-admin of this RP
*Salutes and hugs*
Yay!

But yeah
I'll try to be on more often
Sorry again!

K Tragedy

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 05:55 AM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I am? blink

Oh, alright. Well, I will do my best big grin Hopefully it is enough and I will not let you down yes

Good luck with everything and see you soon smile

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 11:58 AM
Septerra

And here I was giving up on the rp. Glad to see its finally started! XD

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 03:15 PM
Septerra is currently offline Click here to Send Septerra a Private Message Find more posts by Septerra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Silent Scream

Name:
Yusaka, Kaori

Nicknames:
Ori-chan

Sex:
Female

Sexuality:
Straight

Anime / Manga:
---

Made Up?:
Yes

Appearance:
- See Upload -

Personality:
Flower…

Like a flower she floats upon a breeze as calm and serene as the floating petals. She resembles the plant in beauty and fragility. Ever since she was a young girl she has held herself in such a manner that screams out her proud heritage. Like the flower, no weather can truly ruin her beauty. For even a wilted blossom tells the story of a once-gorgeous life. But like the delicate petals she fears the cold assault of winter and longs for the breath of spring. She dislikes the brutal heat of the summer, but will do much better within such conditions than she does in the cold.

Water…

Her heart, however, is much like the water. It is collective at times, peaceful and without trouble. Yet, when the storm of memories surges within her, it thrashes and becomes as deadly and cold as if it were born from the ice. To try to capture and tame such a thing as water is a fatal mistake and she will not let you forget that.

Star…

Like a star, she lies within the blanket of night as if fate placed her there. She shimmers when only the right time comes, but otherwise does nothing more than linger. Bravely she will shoot through the sky at times, daring to do what no other can do. She is mysterious, holding the questions of her admirers’ in her palm. She does little to engage conflict, but will quickly silence it with her bright spirit. No one may hold her; no one may touch her… But they look with such a longing to discover her that she becomes rather boastful. Never will the star have the beauty that the moon has, and it encourages firm envy in her.

Fox…

Like the animal she is cunning. An excellent problem-solver, she works with such speed that no one seems to be able to compete with her. As the fox has his teeth and claws, she has her’s. She uses weapons when her wit fails her. But as brilliant as this creature, she never loses her grace and beauty. Not even when blood scathes her figure. She remains as still and proud as the noble spirit, always carrying her treasure of intellect with her.

Mountain…

The one thing she is most like is the mighty mountain. Ever-silent, ever-graceful, ever-proud… She remains a figure of wonder reaching up to caress the horizon within its fingers. She tucks away her emotion, even when fear threatens to break the lock and bring it out of her. She remains unmoved and strong, for those around her that mean most to her. She will not fall, and has a spirit as durable as the earth…

History:
Born to a poor rice-farmer, she was sent off as a servant girl to an okiya. From there, her "okaa-san" watched over her, making nit-picky remarks of her cleaning and demanding of the most humiliating of commands. Despite all this wretched treatment, there came a bit of light in how her okaa-san looked at her. The woman saw her as a jewel, with beauty rivalling her mother's, and strength to match her father's. Though she was the fifth child in her family, she was definitely the most promising. Even more valuable than the first child, a boy that would take on his father's business. Through okaa-san's own cunning, she managed to get the young girl to train to be a geisha. With her best friend beside her, she trained as hard as any of the women. Her passion came out in her elegant dance and how beautifully she played her instruments. Her strength emerged when she had to go through each painful process of acheiving beauty. Everything she witnessed in the okiya stuck with her. When the head geisha lost her pedestal to a younger female, she found herself torn. This life was cruel and with age she would wilt. When she heard of a myth from Yuri's tongue, she sought what her beloved friend knew. And so her journey changed, from humble geisha to something different. As different as the sky and water, she lives in the constant change of these elements; entangled in a storm of wants. But what is it that she will find? What is it that this young girl wishes to find? The answers are as silent as the stars...

Allies:
-None Currently-

Enemies:
-None Currently-

Lover:
-Withheld-

Attachment: __geisha_by_selenys.jpg
This has been downloaded 36 time(s).

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 05:55 PM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

This thing will start up again? eek!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 07:33 PM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

That's what I'm hoping. yes

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 11:49 PM
Marxman
Resident Communist

I'm still game. Get the game thread going.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:12 AM
Marxman is currently offline Click here to Send Marxman a Private Message Find more posts by Marxman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote