KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » EVANGEL94's 2nd SLUGFEST SHOWDOWN TOURNAMENT: King Kandy VS B dot Rob ( Vote Now!)

EVANGEL94's 2nd SLUGFEST SHOWDOWN TOURNAMENT: King Kandy VS B dot Rob ( Vote Now!)
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Loot

quote: (post)
Originally posted by B dot Rob
Nah, it's just he's probably the only herald who in-character uses his power to the fullest on a normal basis. Substitute Super Sonic for Superman but make it in-character for Superman to speedblitz, go for the kill if necessary and such and you get the same effect.

except a blast to destroy the moon, or the abbilitie to teleport, not exactly the same wink

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 09:47 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's a western comic. Just like how Cap and company are.

I LOVE ME SOME ME Professor X respect thread

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 09:47 PM
Moses Morrison is currently offline Click here to Send Moses Morrison a Private Message Find more posts by Moses Morrison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Loot
except a blast to destroy the moon, or the abbilitie to teleport, not exactly the same wink

Superman's one-shotted moons before, and has travelled so fast that he instantaneously boom tubed....

The Silver Surfer, a DEFINITIVE herald, has destroyed planets, created black holes, travelled through time, and can travel at hundreds of times the speed of light.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 09:48 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

Speaking as the other KMC'er to have read Spellbound, there is an angle by which Erica could mess up Super-Sonic, but I don't think KK sees it and I'm not going to throw strategies to somebody mid battle.

For now, I'm leaning towards B.Rob but not voting until we hear more from King Kandy.

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 09:49 PM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

except a blast to destroy the moon, or the abbilitie to teleport, not exactly the same

Hasn't Silver Surfer destroyed the moon?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 09:49 PM
Moses Morrison is currently offline Click here to Send Moses Morrison a Private Message Find more posts by Moses Morrison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

except a blast to destroy the moon, or the abbilitie to teleport, not exactly the same

Hasn't Silver Surfer destroyed the moon?

No. He's destroyed planets, though.

As has Beta Ray Bill.

Superman's one shotted moons.

That's not really beyond herald level. erm.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 09:50 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

Originally posted by Soljer
Superman's one-shotted moons before, and has travelled so fast that he instantaneously boom tubed....

The Silver Surfer, a DEFINITIVE herald, has destroyed planets, created black holes, travelled through time, and can travel at hundreds of times the speed of light.

maybe i wasnīt clear enough, i was just saying he was not a superman equal, both have some differences, i wasnīt saying he shouldnīt be able to destroy a moon.
but your right about superman, didnīt remember his vision power.

i was just saying DC/marvel etc types of characters would be more easy to compare, different worlds from sonic, but i wasnīt saying he shouldnīt be able to teleport or have the power to destroy a moon.

Sonic was such an innocent character, who would say he has this killer side, lol.

Last edited by Loot on Dec 13th, 2006 at 10:00 PM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 09:57 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
maybe i wasnīt clear enough, i was just saying he was not a superman equal, both have some differences, i wasnīt saying he shouldnīt be able to destroy a moon.

You want me to pm you the scan that shows why Super Sonic is AT LEAST Superman level?

quote:
Sonic was such an innocent character, who would say he has this killer side, lol.

Super Sonic states the only reason he doesn't slaughter/kill chaos is because Tikal or w/e her name is doesn't want him dead.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 10:00 PM
Loot

You want me to pm you the scan that shows why Super Sonic is AT LEAST Superman level?

Ok you are still not understandig, iīm not saying superman is better or worse then super sonic, you just said he was like superman, and i said he wansīt because superman canīt teleport and couldnīt send a blast to destroy the moon. but i was wrong because he can i wasnīt remebering of his vision powers, but i was only saying what powers one had that the other didinīt, i wasnīt talking about power, who is better or not.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 10:05 PM
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ohhhh I thought when you said he wasn't his equal he was inferior.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 10:07 PM
Loot

Ohhhh I thought when you said he wasn't his equal he was inferior.

nothing like that, i never read a sonic comic, and by your posts i can see super sonic is very powerfull. i donīt even know who wins between superman and sonic, but this is not the place to talk about this fight wink

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 10:10 PM
StarsNeverFall7

Seems to be pretty close, im leaning towards B Dot Rob at the moment, but will post a solid vote once I hear more from KK

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 11:03 PM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Loot
i donīt think anybody lol'd, me and scoobs for example just said super sonic shouldnīt be allowed in the tournament, it should be more marvel/dc etc type of characters its more easy to compare them, if manga is forbiden, why should sonic be allowed.

That, and the "bio" provided is fairly ambiguous:

http://www.summerofsonic.com/articles/29/

"They're probably faster but it's hard to tell in the sky. Isn't that what a Super Form is? Stronger, faster, invincible, and flight?"

"Tails has gotten stronger...a given trait of Super forms. Now let's look at Knuckles. He has a new combo attack! He now makes fireballs appear with only a punch. He also breaks the battleships and takes no damage! Sonic can't even do that! Not only is Knuckles stronger, but he's now stronger than Super Sonic"

Seems far, far less than Superman level to me.

Then again I know nothing about Erica either ... and KK doesn't seem to be doing anything about that.

erm

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 11:15 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh I have a Superman/Surfer god level scan but I'm saving it because of how irrifutable it is but going by how everyone in this topic who knows something about Super Sonic says Super Sonic is in his level should be enough wink

btw Sonic Heroes =/= canon to archie verse.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 11:19 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Oh I have a Superman/Surfer god level scan but I'm saving it because of how irrifutable it is but going by how everyone in this topic who knows something about Super Sonic says Super Sonic is in his level should be enough wink.

Well all most of us have to go on is that bio ... and it makes him sound far less powerful than Superman ... if that's all I have to go on then I'd say Legacy had a decent chance against him.

erm

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 11:21 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then I'd say you're wrong and have been living under a rock for not knowing the basics on how Super Sonic works. wink

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 11:24 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Then I'd say you're wrong and have been living under a rock for not knowing the basics on how Super Sonic works. wink

I'd never heard of Super Sonic before this tourney.

If you draft a character you should be able to at least provide a bio that describes his abilities clearly for anyone who is unfamiliar with him.

If you have scans that prove he's better than your bio makes out then why not use them?

Stating that he's Superman level but not worried about using his power doesn't mean that he is.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 11:35 PM
Loot

King kandy said he was going to have trouble posting today, lets give him more time. i think he has a great team with jack of hearts and genis vell, but i know nothing about erika, iīm hoping he will come and talk more about her.
B D Rot has captain america that can create a great strategy, and with shiva they are better martial artists then question and daredevil. sand will also be a huge problem not to mention super sonic, but iīm with scoob a better bio or more posts about sonic with be apreciated.

thereīs not much to say until king kandy can talk more about his strategy

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 11:39 PM
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes it does considering the only one who's calling it into question is the one who knows diddly.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 11:39 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Yes it does considering the only one who's calling it into question is the one who knows diddly.

That is exactly why I'm calling it on to question ... it's your job to prove your character can win.

If you can then do it.

What's the problem?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 11:41 PM