KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » EVANGEL94's 2nd SLUGFEST SHOWDOWN TOURNAMENT: King Kandy VS B dot Rob ( Vote Now!)

EVANGEL94's 2nd SLUGFEST SHOWDOWN TOURNAMENT: King Kandy VS B dot Rob ( Vote Now!)
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

It'd be redundant posting the same strength feat over and over as Super Sonic either fights skyfathers or peons.

I LOVE ME SOME ME Professor X respect thread

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 11:45 PM
Moses Morrison is currently offline Click here to Send Moses Morrison a Private Message Find more posts by Moses Morrison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Have you posted it once yet?

And does he beat these skyfathers?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 11:50 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah he usually only annoys them until Tails DEM's them with his DBZish power ups (yes, Tails is a goddamn cosmic entity in the Archie verse), his durability, speed and being powered from the same source thus negating existance blinking is what always keeps him from being knocked out.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 11:53 PM
Moses Morrison is currently offline Click here to Send Moses Morrison a Private Message Find more posts by Moses Morrison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i'd not known 'diddly' about sonic either, so i'm wondering the same thing, scoob . . . (though maybe KK should be the one calling for the proof . . .?) erm

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 11:54 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
i'd not known 'diddly' about sonic either, so i'm wondering the same thing, scoob . . . (though maybe KK should be the one calling for the proof . . .?) erm

Like i said kk said he was going to have some trouble posting today, lets see when he returns what he´ll say

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 11:58 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 11:59 PM
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

and please believe that Sonic was up and running a page later like nothing happened (though he was knocked out of his Super form)

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 12:00 AM
King Kandy

I'm back.

I just thought aof a way to take you down, B Dot Rob.

Erica could reorder the Chaos emeralds, removing their power from them. It doesn't matter how durable they are, she can convert anything that size, even humans (Though that's against the rules).

I didn't know the power of the Water Bearer hand, could you be more descriptive?

With buffer zones keeping SS off gaurd, and hammering constantly from Denis and Jack of hearts, SS may not get taken down, but he'd be off guard and dizzied from the assault, and when Erica gets in, they can triple team him and most certainly take him down.

What are swifts powers? That bio told me next to nothing.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 12:01 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

Could you give us some more on Super Sonic? The scans are cool, but they only show speed, and energy blasts. Could we get some on-panel strength & durability action by which we might assess your claims?

The link you gave us goes on and on about color schemes for 10 paragraphs and says little about his abilities except by way of comparison to Knuckles an Tails.

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 12:03 AM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Laminator_X
Could you give us some more on Super Sonic? The scans are cool, but they only show speed, and energy blasts. Could we get some on-panel strength & durability action by which we might assess your claims?

The link you gave us goes on and on about color schemes for 10 paragraphs and says little about his abilities except by way of comparison to Knuckles an Tails.

Ditto

KK turned up just in time for me to say bye for the night.

stick out tongue

If this hasn't finished by the time I come on tomorrow I'll vote then ... for now I haven't seen much from SS or anything from Erica.

no expression

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 12:19 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Since I have no scanner, and people want information on Erica, I'll outline all her prime feats, kay?

Basic Powers:

Flight: She stole Zxaxz's flight cape (Actualy, a fairy type girl called Snugg did, but that's outside the point), and she can fly limitlessly with it on.

Matter Manipulation: She has two conversion rings (Bracelets), one which creates chaos (Disintigrates things), and the other, order, which can recreate things. Used together, they can change the form of whatever she wants.

Issue one feats:

1.Causes a ceiling to collapse.
2.Disintegrates Zxaxz (Dinosaur sized monster)

Issue two feats:

1.Recreats Zxaxz (Who she had previously killed)
2.Reorders a house that had been smashed
3.Does a bunch of small reorderings
4.Totaly destroys a building she was fighting Zxaxz in.

Issue three feats:

1.Turns an elephant into a unbreakable cage
2.Shows the ability to reorder small mechanics, like making phones and such
3.Destroys yet another building

Issue four feats: (Now she starts to get impresive)

1.Reorders a building into some sort of escape facility
2.Can now make machines like cars, planes, such and such.
3.Fights Zxaxz (Who was fighting even witht he entire new Mutants team)

Issue five feats:

1.Shows power enough to destroy the whole of New York
2.Is so powerful that even without the conversion rings, she can mess up numerous buildings

Issue six feats:

1. WITHOUT the ocnversion rings, she levels a construction site
2.Warps the space-time continuim without even trying
3.Goes even with the other (Who can destroy entire planets and dimensions)
4.Creates, closes, and messes around with a portal through many different dimensions
5. Creates forcefield capable of withstanding the Others attacks.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 12:49 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

Basically a nutjob Firestorm

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 12:51 AM
King Kandy

No response.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 12:58 AM
Smurph
------

At the moment, I'm leaning towards KK.
He seems to be more knowledgable with his characters, and able to back up his confidence, so I'm inclined to trust his strategy. In addition, he's able to provide definitive info, an area where Rob has... lacked in, so far

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 01:05 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

What?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 01:07 AM
King Kandy

Originally posted by B dot Rob
What?

What Super Sonic are oyu using, anyway.

Game, Fleetway, and Archie have HUGE differences.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 01:12 AM
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

Archie

too which Adventure 2 is canon

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 01:19 AM
King Kandy

I'm going to lose this...

A bunch of people voted for Rob before I even had a chance to present my case...

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 02:44 AM
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's because your team is simply overpowered here.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 03:09 AM
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

Originally posted by King Kandy
I'm going to lose this...

A bunch of people voted for Rob before I even had a chance to present my case...

Actually, while there were some B.Rob leaners (myself included) most of us were waiting until you could respond.

The current comitted vote tally is B.R:3 KK:0
This is still anybody's match.

For myself, if it were over right now, I'd probably vote team Kandy. I find your argument that the Spellbinder could disrupt Super Sonic's Chaos Emrald energy compelling. B.Rob hasn't really responded to that.

Just the same, there's still a little over half a day left on the clock.
Lets here some more battle tactics, both of you!

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 04:23 AM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote