KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » EVANGEL94's 2nd SLUGFEST SHOWDOWN TOURNAMENT: King Kandy VS B dot Rob ( Vote Now!)

EVANGEL94's 2nd SLUGFEST SHOWDOWN TOURNAMENT: King Kandy VS B dot Rob ( Vote Now!)
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

And never mind the fact that he's stated he's having a mentally unstable version of this character.

I LOVE ME SOME ME Professor X respect thread

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 04:27 PM
Moses Morrison is currently offline Click here to Send Moses Morrison a Private Message Find more posts by Moses Morrison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

Freak it, it just looks like people are looking for ways to vote the other way.

I mean did someone just try to equate Chaos using the Chaos Emeralds to power up as the same thing as Chaos absorbing them from Super Sonic (never mind the fact that the energy's are infinite so you could drain as much as you want but he'd still have energy up the ass) and did someone else say he couldn't find ways for Super Sonic to be herald level despite the fact that I went ahead and posted the scan of him and Knuckles (on panel) blowing up a universe with the impact of their punches?

And with the main argument being Erica (an insane character at that) mystically finding out about the Emeralds and using a tactic that doesn't even make sense to work winning over votes............

Not to mention that Super Sonic merely takes the energy out of the chaos emeralds when he transforms and not the emeralds themself

Last edited by Moses Morrison on Dec 14th, 2006 at 04:45 PM

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 04:39 PM
Moses Morrison is currently offline Click here to Send Moses Morrison a Private Message Find more posts by Moses Morrison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

I'd like to remind all tournament participants that they are required to vote in matches.

Forever Young...

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 05:01 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn if I get beat by the fact that people said Chaos used the Chaos Emeralds to power himself up therefore he could have taken them from Super Sonic even though when they fought all he did was get his ass beat and neither one absorbed energy from either one........

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 05:06 PM
Typhus
Mandalorian Merc

If Erica knew aobut the emeralds and could drain them, I'd be inclined to vote Kandy's way. However, people were using the fact that Carnage is crazy as one of the main points against me and he was just my meta. Erica's unstable and his herald, so I think that would have a much bigger impact on Kandy's team then is being argued.

Keep in mind I don't know much about Erica, so I won't have a problem if someone corrects me - that's just what I've taken away from the little about her I've heard.

So for now I'm voting for B dot Rob, but I'll check in before closing to see if there's any new developments.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 05:08 PM
Typhus is currently offline Click here to Send Typhus a Private Message Find more posts by Typhus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

I'd be more concerned with the instability angle if the debate hadn't been largely consumed with each one's Herald taking down the other.

I think B.Rob had the stronger initial strategy, but if Erica can disrupt Sonic's powers it sort of falls apart. B.Rob hasn't really come up with a Plan B or response besides "no she cant."

Unless B.R pulls a rabbit out of his hat with some scans or vidcaps or something to back up his "no she can't" I'm voting Kandy.

I realize that KK's evidence for Erica Fortune the Spellbinder is sparse too, but like I said, I actually read the original Spellbound mini, and don't find his claims to be unreasonable. I do predict the paranoia's going to bite him before the tourney ends though.

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 07:03 PM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

The results are in!!

grey fox - B dot Rob
Soljer - B dot Rob
hulk10 - B dot Rob
Typhus - B dot Rob

SpunkySmurph - King Kandy
Laminator X - King Kandy
TricksterPriest - King Kandy
Roldz - King Kandy
Tony Stark - King Kandy
StarsNeverFall7 - King Kandy
Scoobless - King Kandy
[EDIT]
Loot - King Kandy

King Kandy defeats B dot Rob with a 8 to 4 vote.

The match has ended!

Winner: King Kandy

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Dec 14th, 2006 at 07:40 PM

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 07:34 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Loot
i still think b d rot has advantage in terms of speed, but assuming erikaīs force fields can take some super sonic punches and that she can drain sonicīs powers, my vote goes to KK.

but i would like more debate about this.

Ev you forgot my vote, just saying this because i donīt want to get penalize

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 07:37 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Loot
Ev you forgot my vote, just saying this because i donīt want to get penalize

Sorry, didn't see that you tagged on who you voted for at the end. Next time though, say who you vote for first so it makes it easier to spot.

-Evangel94

Forever Young...

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 07:51 PM
King Kandy

Thank you. this honors me.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 12:03 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote