KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » tenebrous, aegis and the celestials

tenebrous, aegis and the celestials
Started by: guy222

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
guysangel
Ashema the Listener

You have done a wonderful job baby

Thank u Starlock

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 08:12 PM
guysangel is currently offline Click here to Send guysangel a Private Message Find more posts by guysangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Thank u darling

Hopeful, Celestials return again

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 08:20 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prime
Destroyer of Worlds

quote: (post)
Originally posted by guy222
Thank u darling

Hopeful, Celestials return again

Have you seen the preview for Dark Reign: Fantastic Four #2 yet? It's so freaking awesome! Johnny Storm actually goes off and tries to keep Ziran the Tester (who is trying to apprehend the time-traveling trio for one reason or another) at bay while Ben and Susan try to keep themselves from getting killed by Cavemen, Deviants, Dinosaurs and some random angry gold-skinned Eternal.

I just hope Ziran doesn't actually get his giant bubblegum-colored armored mitts on Johnny, Sue and Ben because then he might decide to just ship them over to Oneg...and we all know that what Oneg does for a living isn't very nice.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 10:52 PM
Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Sounds good

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 11:27 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 05:41 PM
Prime
Destroyer of Worlds

I wonder why Ziran's going after Ben, Johnny and Susan. Is it just because he's worried that they might "step on too many butterflies" while they are in the past and is trying to contain them so they don't alter future history?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 08:00 PM
Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Be revealed soon

I was hoping Ziran was goin to grab JS

thank u bz

Last edited by guy222 on Apr 2nd, 2009 at 09:17 PM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 09:14 PM
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 07:06 PM
guysangel
Ashema the Listener

Celestials return in GOTG

Thank u Starlock

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 01:42 AM
guysangel is currently offline Click here to Send guysangel a Private Message Find more posts by guysangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

did they do anything cool?

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 05:38 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

GOTG #18

Be out soon

smile

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 05:55 PM
guy222
With my gal

I made a mistake its the current issue(#16)....Celestials are supposed to appear again

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

This is just silly, but writers write wat they choose

Celestials are appearing again. Hopefully, it be better

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 09:48 PM
Uatu76

What the? Hasn't it been stated on panel that a single celestial is FAR above a cube? Or was that just a cube being?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 04:43 AM
Uatu76 is currently offline Click here to Send Uatu76 a Private Message Find more posts by Uatu76 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Kubik talking with Kosmos which happened in a FF. I dig out the scan

(please log in to view the image)

Stupid FF Writers prolly job my guys out mad

thank u bz

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 10:22 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

yeah... there's really no justifiable reason i can think of that a celestial's power would compare to the power of any 'true' IG [sorry guy stick out tongue.] marvel seems to be downplaying it quite a bit.

at any rate, i don't think it was a wise decision for them to transform it into a 'dime a dozen' artifact. *shrugs*

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Sep 25th, 2009 at 03:55 AM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 03:50 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Nothing surprises me anymore bout Marvel

Hope my guys don't get jobbed out

Never knew Arishem was purple. They can't even get the colors correct laughing out loud

thank u bz

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 06:39 AM
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 09:24 AM
guysangel
Ashema the Listener

Hope they bring back Tiamut for u hun

Thank u Starlock

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 02:34 AM
guy222
With my gal

Good day Celestials

I will b doin my thread again

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreaming_Celestial

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 08:21 PM
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Uatu76
What the? Hasn't it been stated on panel that a single celestial is FAR above a cube? Or was that just a cube being?

Cosmic Cubes >>> Evolved Cube beings.

During the transformation they appear to lose a lot of their power.

I mean, one cosmic cube was collapsing the entire omniverse at some point...

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 08:51 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote