KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » tenebrous, aegis and the celestials

tenebrous, aegis and the celestials
Started by: guy222

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Apparently numerous Celestials can fuse in order to become more powerful?:

(please log in to view the image)

Anyone know about that?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 11th, 2011 04:32 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

No idea, but maybe they can form the Uni-mind as all the Eternal races can.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 11th, 2011 05:34 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Power Cosmic II
BigG > Mad Celestial Host

May be specific to alternate-reality Celestials, as those Celestials came to confront the Council in their headquarters some time back in Fantastic Four.

"It is unwise to battle the Power Cosmic." - Silver Surfer

Old Post May 11th, 2011 07:31 PM
Power Cosmic II is currently offline Click here to Send Power Cosmic II a Private Message Find more posts by Power Cosmic II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thumb up

thank u bz

Old Post May 11th, 2011 08:35 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Time permits Tiamut's Respect Thread will come

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Tell ole Guy222 what these scans say

If u know about Tiamut like I do its easy

stick out tongue

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 28th, 2011 03:34 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 28th, 2011 at 04:41 PM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2011 04:36 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

He always is good friend then loses in the end

How did u like the scene with Frankie and the alternate Celestials

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 28th, 2011 04:53 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Did Doom just accepted that the Reed that pwned him is an inferior version of the regular Reed?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2011 02:20 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
Did Doom just accepted that the Reed that pwned him is an inferior version of the regular Reed?

You don't mess with Reed Richards

Old Post Dec 31st, 2011 03:16 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

I am disappointed that the writers didn't reintroduce one of Franklin Celestial friend during the "Onslaught Saga"

Old Post Dec 31st, 2011 05:12 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

writers write and editor edit

richards will win all the time in a ff book

when a story is told in another different results

franklin is so so powerful now prolly has achieved the highest potential of any human surpassing rick jones will the celestials offer him a spot in their ranks will franklin put a stop to the ceaseless battle between galactus and celestials hickman is a good writer i have already tweeted him and there's scheduled an eternals series so whatever is written no doubt b changed

i wouldn't put franklin above tiamut the dreaming celestial

hint hint keep an eye on the thor vs deviant clash

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 31st, 2011 05:30 PM
Bentley
Seitei

The Celestial did well against Franklin all things considered.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2011 06:42 PM
guy222
With my gal

and those are alternative celestials

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 31st, 2011 08:28 PM
guy222
With my gal

Tell Guy222 the meaning of this scene

(please log in to view the image)

thank u bz

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2012 06:26 PM
kevdude
The Hooded Man

What that they are fans of someone now? Do you have more scans before that happened? pirate

The Word

Last edited by kevdude on Jan 2nd, 2012 at 06:43 PM

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2012 06:35 PM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalanOfTaa
Power incarnate!

Re: Re: Re: tenebrous, aegis and the celestials

quote: (post)
Originally posted by boriquaking55
To be fair, they just beat Galactus down recently as well. They're origin or purpose hasn't been revealed yet - so guy's theory that they were crewmates of Galan does have some merit - it hasn't been disproven after all.

It's common sense they AMBUSHED a malnourished Galactus (2vs1), who was about to start his preparations for that confrontation by feeding on a planet.

To answer the OP, the Celestials are the manifestation of Eternity's thoughts. They gestate, as living galaxies, and once they reach an acceptable state of development, they are encased in full body armour similar to that of Galactus, to serve a purpose.

P.S.: Franklin is going to absolutely rape Arishem in FF 14 : ]]

Old Post Jan 5th, 2012 09:03 PM
GalanOfTaa is currently offline Click here to Send GalanOfTaa a Private Message Find more posts by GalanOfTaa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

eternity.... did u forget who the fulcrum is and that's canon regardless of hickman's tale i have already tweeted hickman and before that the brothers who wrote the eternals series

the celestials respect franklin and he's goin to do what to arishem

u do know there's a eternals series planned so whatever is written will no doubt change

thank u bz

Old Post Jan 5th, 2012 10:35 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

This thread sounds like a Dario Argento Trilogy laughing

Old Post Jan 8th, 2012 02:20 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Has an Eternal series been announced yet? Considering they have ties with the X-men and Thor it could be a very interesting ongoing.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2012 03:25 PM
guy222
With my gal

morning all

agreed ninjak

hey bentley

this is what i know....brevoort said a new series is coming this year...i haven't seen a date

my point stands as i await a tweet back from hickman regarding the 'battle' with galactus and celestials

i loved gaiman's and the brothers' tale(shame it was cancelled three issues short....remember the boy in tiamut's armor at the end )

thank u bz

Old Post Jan 8th, 2012 05:46 PM