KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Never Defeated

Never Defeated
Started by: doctorstrongbad

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Dude, are you serious? Peter won their first battle!

No, he didn't: http://www.spiderfan.org/comics/rev...mazing/041.html

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 04:33 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by Doc Ock

Awesome job with the link. It looks like he didn't.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 05:39 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sodo

Sorry to be a pain, but I must repeat:

How many times did it take Spidey to beat Morlun?

- Al Gore

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 09:11 AM
Sodo is currently offline Click here to Send Sodo a Private Message Find more posts by Sodo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Originally posted by Sodo
Sorry to be a pain, but I must repeat:

How many times did it take Spidey to beat Morlun?
2, or 3?

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 07:47 PM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Awesome job with the link. It looks like he didn't.

I wish people could take my excellent knowledge of the Spider-Man universe seriously, lol!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 11:27 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Joker#1
Powerful foe

Originally posted by NiņoAraņa
2, or 3?

Just twice. He had his eye eaten the second time sick

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 03:04 PM
The Joker#1 is currently offline Click here to Send The Joker#1 a Private Message Find more posts by The Joker#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by The Joker#1
Just twice. He had his eye eaten the second time sick

Yeah but he did get stronger from his defeat. Which is way cooler than just a victory.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 06:07 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Ok I didn't read all that but I have read the story and Pete KO'd Rhino in their first fight, in their second fight however Spidey needed to be saved by a cop.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 08:59 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by Sparkz
Ok I didn't read all that but I have read the story and Pete KO'd Rhino in their first fight, in their second fight however Spidey needed to be saved by a cop.

You sure you're thinking of the right story??

Spider-Man used a formula he got from Dr Conners, to dissolve Rhino's suit in the second battle. That's how he beat him the second time.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 09:03 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

You sure you're thinking of the right story??

Spider-Man used a formula he got from Dr Conners, to dissolve Rhino's suit in the second battle. That's how he beat him the second time.

yeah in the second battle he was saved by a cop then went for a rematch later that issue in which he used the formula.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 09:04 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by Dan-El
I wish people could take my excellent knowledge of the Spider-Man universe seriously, lol!

Sorry to doubt you. lol You know your Spider stuff. hehe

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 09:20 PM
Spiderman_RJ

recently although an absurd bad writing, spider lost to both captain america and an ubber version of iron man with spider-sense or should it be iron-sense?

but yah.....spider was defeated by venom...kraven,green goblin (both ones),chameleon (not head to head but a plan),vulture (first comics),kingpin (first comics), alistair smyth (spider was seriouly beaten,but then all of sudden when smyth kills a student spider recovers his strengh and beat him,but he WAS defeated and easily i must say)
also those security tech guards defeated him as well (okay he let his guard down to save a kid,but WAS defeated),i dont know their names in english here they were called sentinels,they are in the separation anxiety game as bosses and mini boss.

a whole number of enemies have defeated spider-man but so far as i know there´s been only one draw situation, when spider-man fought wolverine (before he became the ubber machine writers made him be to please the fanboy crowd)
when it came toe to toe, spidey ended on top of wolverine with both hands on his neck and wolvie with his hand on spidey gut ready to pop the claw.wolverine said that the only way to kill him would be to break his neck (yah at that time writers had the sense that even adamantium bones arent conected and his healing factor wasnt all that after all dead is dead,return from the ashes in a crash plane anyone?) but that he knew peter didnt have the corage for that (murder)

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 11:57 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Has Spidey ever defeated Magneto?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 12:53 PM
Spiderman_RJ

yes, bare handed when he had the cap universe powers

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 01:17 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
yes, bare handed when he had the cap universe powers

Yeah that was a while back. Back in the good old days. hehe

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 04:11 PM
Sparkz

recently although an absurd bad writing, spider lost to both captain america and an ubber version of iron man with spider-sense or should it be iron-sense?

but yah.....spider was defeated by venom...kraven,green goblin (both ones),chameleon (not head to head but a plan),vulture (first comics),kingpin (first comics), alistair smyth (spider was seriouly beaten,but then all of sudden when smyth kills a student spider recovers his strengh and beat him,but he WAS defeated and easily i must say)
also those security tech guards defeated him as well (okay he let his guard down to save a kid,but WAS defeated),i dont know their names in english here they were called sentinels,they are in the separation anxiety game as bosses and mini boss.

a whole number of enemies have defeated spider-man but so far as i know there´s been only one draw situation, when spider-man fought wolverine (before he became the ubber machine writers made him be to please the fanboy crowd)
when it came toe to toe, spidey ended on top of wolverine with both hands on his neck and wolvie with his hand on spidey gut ready to pop the claw.wolverine said that the only way to kill him would be to break his neck (yah at that time writers had the sense that even adamantium bones arent conected and his healing factor wasnt all that after all dead is dead,return from the ashes in a crash plane anyone?) but that he knew peter didnt have the corage for that (murder)

This is a conversation on who has Spidey never beaten not a list of every person who has beaten Spider-man...

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 05:38 PM
Spiderman_RJ

oops my fault for ignoring first page

he never defeated thanos,i think he also never defeated morbius, he fled away, so far as i've read with morbious,correct me if im wrong,the hulk,red skull,taskmaster,will of the wisp,wolverine like i said before,and the white rabit it was the frog guys if i remember.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 11:38 PM
doctorstrongbad

oops my fault for ignoring first page

he never defeated thanos,i think he also never defeated morbius, he fled away, so far as i've read with morbious,correct me if im wrong,the hulk,red skull,taskmaster,will of the wisp,wolverine like i said before,and the white rabit it was the frog guys if i remember.

He beat the hulk when he had the power cosmic. He defeated taskmaster with the help of Antman. He has also beaten Wolverine before, he threw him out of a window in the New Avengers. hehe

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 01:14 PM
doctorstrongbad

Has Spider-man ever defeated Luke Cage?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 03:56 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by Dan-El
In the issue w/ Rhino's 1st appearance, Spidey is beaten the 1st time they meet.

No he wasn't. First time they fought, Spider-Man tired Rhino out.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 12:26 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote