KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » post-civil war Fantastic Four team revealed

post-civil war Fantastic Four team revealed
Started by: stormfront13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Though that's true, they've switched rosters before, if Sue is pregnant or Reed goes on Sabbatical.

Now Storm and Panther have white slaves. Huzzah.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 05:39 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Hudlins writing !

Dear sweet jesus this thing is f*cked. No hope now , their (The F4) going to be getting race hate calls and the thing is going to be doing stereotypical jewish things while Johnny makes stupid 'black jokes' even though he's had no history of it beforehand.

ARGH i can see it all flashing before my very eyes.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 06:42 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Hudlin is not writing this series. McDuffie is. Hudlin probably will write the other FF characters in his BP series though

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 12:48 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarsNeverFall7

quote:
I would have rather seen Thing fall in love with that nice petite gray boulder down the street.

Am I the only one who about fell off of their chair when they read that? May of just been me though...

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 02:03 PM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by grey fox
Hudlins writing !

Dear sweet jesus this thing is f*cked. No hope now , their (The F4) going to be getting race hate calls and the thing is going to be doing stereotypical jewish things while Johnny makes stupid 'black jokes' even though he's had no history of it beforehand.

ARGH i can see it all flashing before my very eyes.

Word!

no expression

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 02:26 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by Validus
*continues ignoring 616 F4*

Post-Waid/Wieringo FF? Ignore

Waid/Wieringo FF? Awesome!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 04:30 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i didnt before, but i will now... thats a pretty shitty fantastic four imo... yeah, they'll stomp galactus for sure... roll eyes (sarcastic)

could i BE any more patronising? i doubt it... f*ck you marvel...

Originally posted by Gregory
I don't get what Marvel's thinking, here.

Now, I'm not a huge Marvel fan, and my FF knowledge is pitiful, but it seems to me that some teams can change members, and some teams just can't. X-Men, JLA, Avengers, Defenders, JSA ... they've been gaining and losing members since they were first introduced. You want to remove two members from the X-Men and replace them with two new members, and nobody will give a damn. Same with all the others.

But that Fantastic Four? The Fantastic Four are Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, and Thing. Everybody knows this. I've never picked up an issue of Fantastic Four in my life, and I know their roster. There's litchen on Mars that knows the Fantastic Four's roster. They're not like the X-Men or the Avengers, where you can alter their roster and nobody cares. They're iconic.

Well, that's how it seems to me. I don't know what Marvel is thinking.

damn straight...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 04:43 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by pr1983
i didnt before, but i will now... thats a pretty shitty fantastic four imo... yeah, they'll stomp galactus for sure... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Actually Panther is very resourceful. He's beaten the Fantastic Four on his own before. Plus Storm is hella powerful when she cuts loose. Implying that the team is weak (or stupid) portrays a lack of knowledge about the characters

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 05:55 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Originally posted by marvelprince
Actually Panther is very resourceful. He's beaten the Fantastic Four on his own before. Plus Storm is hella powerful when she cuts loose. Implying that the team is weak (or stupid) portrays a lack of knowledge about the characters

They have no real intelligence on the team, the most powerful member is gone.(IW) Storm is a sh*t to her. BP is Reeds little toe in smarts.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 05:57 PM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

it doesnt actually... in comparison to their predecessors (and their predecessors roles within the f4), they are rather weak... IW has ten times the power that storm has (even in civil war recently she stopped a full on lightningblast from clor, whose hammer was at least partly designed by reed himself). i'm not saying panther isnt resourceful or intelligent, but he doesnt compare to reed when it comes to pure scientific smarts... erm

hell, reed is the one they went to when they needed to build a prison to hold superheroes...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Last edited by -Pr- on Dec 15th, 2006 at 06:04 PM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 06:01 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

it doesnt actually... in comparison to their predecessors (and their predecessors roles within the f4), they are rather weak... IW has ten times the power that storm has (even in civil war recently she stopped a full on lightningblast from clor, whose hammer was at least partly designed by reed himself). i'm not saying panther isnt resourceful or intelligent, but he doesnt compare to reed when it comes to pure scientific smarts... erm

Storm is not a weakling. I'll let some Storm fans educate you here but just cause she can't make shields doesn't make her weak. She's definitely more powerful than Crystal and she was on the FF.

hell, reed is the one they went to when they needed to build a prison to hold superheroes...

They went to Reed because he's already registered. Why would they go out of their way to get Panther if Reed is willing and able? Reed has acknowlegded Panther's genuis many times in the past so why is it an issue here? Plus Ant-Man filled on for Reed before and Panther is definitely smarter than he is

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 06:09 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Storm is not a weakling. I'll let some Storm fans educate you here but just cause she can't make shields doesn't make her weak. She's definitely more powerful than Crystal and she was on the FF.

trust me, i know storm... i've read most of the x-men comics ever written (bar the original x-factor, which i cant seem to get my hands on for love nor money sad), so i think i know a little bit about her. i didn't say she was a weakling at all, all i said was that she isn't on sue's level, which is correct...

and it has nothing to do with shields, it has to do with going up against the kind of enemies the f4 does on a daily basis...

quote:
They went to Reed because he's already registered. Why would they go out of their way to get Panther if Reed is willing and able? Reed has acknowlegded Panther's genuis many times in the past so why is it an issue here? Plus Ant-Man filled on for Reed before and Panther is definitely smarter than he is

reed is also probably the smartest man in marvel... im not saying panther is stupid at all, he's a great leader, and wakanda (sp?) is one of the most technologically advanced countries on marvel earth. all i'm saying is that he's below reed, its not as if he's in bad company, peter parker, beast, those guys are smart too, but they arent up with reed are they?

and pym is a frickin genius, he's as close to reed as anyone is...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Last edited by -Pr- on Dec 15th, 2006 at 06:30 PM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 06:27 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

The FF4 is all about cosmic threats.

If I were facing Galactus, I would want the Invisible Woman on my side. Not Storm. What's she gonna do? Rain on him?

If I were facing Abraxas, I would want Richards on my side. Panther is smart...but not Richards smart.

erm

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 06:33 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Draco69
What's she gonna do? Rain on him? erm

he could always use her to help wash down that last planet... stick out tongue

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 06:37 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by Draco69
If I were facing Galactus, I would want the Invisible Woman on my side. Not Storm. What's she gonna do? Rain on him?

Instant hurricanes made of tornados that are made of lightning, instantly. Instantly at mach 6.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 06:42 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Crystal can be very powerful when it's for something she cares about. And she'd beat Storm. erm
Originally posted by Grimm22
Post-Waid/Wieringo FF? Ignore

Waid/Wieringo FF? Awesome!
What was so incomprehensible about this:

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 06:45 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Instant hurricanes made of tornados that are made of lightning, instantly. Instantly at mach 6.

double for your sig...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 06:51 PM
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Whatever. You just can't please some people. Personally I'll be picking this up

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 07:15 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

I'll probably stop reading FF again after the Civil War/Thor shenanigans are over.

smile

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 08:32 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Why does the link in the first post lead to a site that says "Classified Information," and does not show in any way a new F4 line-up?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 08:36 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote