KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » The Lacerta Files : An interview with a reptillian entity

The Lacerta Files : An interview with a reptillian entity
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

The Lacerta Files : An interview with a reptillian entity

I certify that the following text is the absolute truth and no work of fiction. These are parts of a transcript of an interview I've made with a non-human and reptilian being in December 1999. This female being was already in contact with a friend of mine (whose name is given only with the abbreviation E.F. in the text) since some months. Let me declare, that I was all my life a sceptic about UFOs, aliens and other weird things and I thought that E.F. tells me just dreams or fictionous stories when he talked with me about his first contacts with the non-human being "Lacerta". I was still a sceptic when I met this being on December 16 last year (1999) in that small warm room in the remote house of my friend near to a town in the south of Sweden, despite the fact that I saw now with my own eyes that she was not human. She has told and shown me so many unbelievable things during that meeting that I can't deny the reality and the truth of her words any longer. This is not another of that wrong UFO papers which claim to tell the truth but tell in fact just fiction, I'm convinced that this transcript contains the only truth and therefore you should read it.

I had talked with her for over 3 hours, so the following transcript shows you only shortened parts of the interview, because she asked me after the interview not to publish everything she had told me already now. The order of the questions in this transcript is not always the same order in which I had asked them, so it may seem sometimes a little bit confusing to you. It was not easy to delete all the important parts she had asked me to delete from the transcript, so I apologise for the maybe unusual order. I'm in the possession of the entire transcript of the interview (49 pages with some of my drawings of her body and her equipment) and also of some tapes on which I have the full interview, but I will not reveal this before I have permission from her. I will send this shortened form of the still fascinating document to four of my reliable friends to Finland, Norway, Germany and France and I hope they will translate it into their own languages and into other languages and I hope as many people as possible will be able to read and to understand the transcript. If you receive it, please send it to all your friends via e-mail or make print-outs and copy them.

I certify furthermore, that various "paranormal" abilities of her species like telepathy and telekinesis (including the moving and dancing of my pencil on the table without touching and the flying of an apple around 40 centimetres over her hands) were shown to me during the 3 hours and 6 minutes of the meeting and I'm absolutely sure that these abilities were no tricks. The following is certainly difficult to understand and to believe for someone who hasn't experienced it, but I was really in contact with her mind and I'm now completely sure that everything she said during the interview is the absolute truth about our world.

Unfortunately, if I read the entire transcript and (much more) this very shortened form by myself I have the strong impression, that everything I've written sounds too unbelievable to be true, that everything sounds more like a bad science fiction story from TV or cinema and I have doubts that anyone will believe my experiences. But they are true, if you believe it or not. I can't expect from you that you believe my simple words without evidence, but I can't give you that evidence. Please read the transcript and think about it and you will maybe see the truth in this words.

There will be a new meeting between me and her (again in the same house in Sweden) on April 23, 2000 and she promised me to give me maybe some evidence of her existence. In the meantime I collect questions which I will ask her then. Maybe she gives me permission to reveal more of the missing parts in that transcript and about the coming war.

Believe it or not, this makes no real difference (but I hope you will believe).

Transcript of Interview (shortened form)

December 16, 1999

Question: First of all, who are you and what are you? Are you an extraterrestrial species or can your origin be found on this planet?

Answer: As you could see with your own eyes, I'm not a human being like you and to be honest I'm no real mammal (despite my partly mammal-like body features, which are a result of evolution). I'm a female reptile being, belonging to a very old reptilian race. We are the native terrans and we live on that planet since millions of years. We are mentioned in your religious writings like your Christian Bible and many of the ancient human tribes were aware of our presence and worshipped us as gods, for example the Egyptians and the Inca and many other old tribes. Your Christian religion has misunderstood our role in your creation, so we are mentioned as "evil serpent" in your writings. This is wrong. Your race was genetically engineered by aliens and we were just the more or less passive visitors of this accelerated evolution process. You must know (some of your scientists have already supposed this) that your species had evolved in a naturally completely impossible speed within just 2–3 millions of years. This is absolutely impossible, because evolution is a much slower process if it's natural but you have not understand this. Your creation was artificial and done by genetic engineering, but not by us but by an alien species. If you ask me, if I'm an extraterrestrial, I must answer no. We are native terrans. We had and have some colonies in the solar system, but we originate on this planet. It's in fact our planet and not yours—it was never yours.

Question: Can you tell me your name?

Answer: This is difficult, because your human tongue is not able to pronounce it correctly (and a mispronounciation of our names is very offensive for some of my kind). Our language is very different from yours, but my name is—I will try to say it smoother by use of your human letters—something like "Sssshiaassshakkkasskkhhhshhh" with a very very strong pronounciation of the "sh" and "k" sounds. We have no forenames like you but only a single but unique name which is divided and charakterised by the way of speaking and which is given not to children (who have an own children-name) but only in a special procedure in the adolescent age at the time of either religious or scientific "enlightenment" or awareness (as you would call it). I would appreciate it if you don't try to say my real name with your human tongue. Please call me "Lacerta", this is the name I generally use when I'm among humans and talk with them.

Question: How old are you?

Answer: We measure the time not like you in astronomical years and in the revolve of the earth around sun, because we usually live beneath the surface of the planet. Our time measurement depends on periodically returning cycles in the earth magnetic field and according to this (and said with your numbers) I'm today—let me calculate—57,653 cycles old. I have reached my adult phase and my awareness 16,337 cycles ago (this is a very important date for us). According to your human time scale I'm around 28 years old.

Question: What is your task? Do you have a "job" like us?

Answer: To say it with your words: I'm a curious student of the social behaviour of your species. That's why I'm here and talk to you, that's why I have revealed my real nature to E.F. and now to you and that's why I give you all that secret information and why I will try to answer all the questions on your many sheets of paper honestly. I will see how you react, how others of your kind react. There are so many crazies and liars of your kind on this planet who claim to know the truth about us, about UFOs, about aliens and so on and some of you believe their lies. I'm interested to see how your species will react if you make the truth (which I will tell you now) public. I'm quite sure everyone of you will refuse to believe my words, but I hope I'm wrong, because you need to understand if you want to survive the coming years.

Question: I've read your full statement (which you have given to E.F.) about this, but can you give me now just a short answer: are UFOs real flying objects piloted by extraterrestrials or do they belong to your species?

Answer: Some observed UFOs—as you call them—belong to us, but most not. Most of the "mysterious" flying objects in the sky are not technological devices but mainly misinterpretations of natural phenomena your scientists have not understand (like spontaneous plasma flares in the high atmosphere). Nevertheless, some UFOs are real craft belonging either to your own species (especially to your military) or to other alien species or at last to us (but a minority of sighted craft belongs really to us, because we are generally very careful with our movements in the atmosphere and we have special ways to hide our ships). If you read a report about a sighting of a metalish bright-gray cigar-shaped cylindrical object with a lenght of—there are different types—let me say between 20 and 260 of your metres and if this object had made a very deep humming sound and if there were 5 bright red lights on the metalish surface of the cigar (one at the top, one in the middle, two at the end) then it's likely that someone of you have seen one of our ships and this means that it was either partly defect or that someone of us was not careful enough. We have also a very small fleet of disc-shaped craft, but such UFOs belong usually to an alien species. Triangular UFOs belong generally to your own military but they use foreign technology to build them. If you really want to try to see one of our craft, you should have a look at the skies over the Arctic, the Antarctic and over Inner Asia (especially over the mountains there).

http://www.sabon.org/reptiloid/index3.html

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 02:25 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Hmmmm this would make an interesting movie. It seems far fetch.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 04:36 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

if it is a fake then fair play to the person who wrote all that stuff down. lol. its a massive interview

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 04:40 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

iF it is a fake(more than likely) that person has toooo much free time on their hands. It would make an interesting movie like I said before, "An Interview with a reptile"

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 04:44 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Too far-fetched to be even possible...

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 09:57 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

not to people like jordan maxwell, david icke, and michael tsarion. and ancient accounts of people describing such beings

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 01:01 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

I believe in alien life forms but not this.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 06:03 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laurie

Oh man! Pass the popcorn please!

Don't piss me off, I'm having difficulties finding new places to hide the bodies...

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 12:05 PM
Laurie is currently offline Click here to Send Laurie a Private Message Find more posts by Laurie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beta-wolf_101
Master of the Nothingness

Sounds like a Spielberg film...

As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there He wasn't there again today I wish I wish he'd go away

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 02:37 AM
beta-wolf_101 is currently offline Click here to Send beta-wolf_101 a Private Message Find more posts by beta-wolf_101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano I certify that the following text is the absolute truth and no work of fiction.

Well it must be true . . .

Seriously though Deano aren't you the one who says the government makes cover ups and people get brainwashed and such? What makes this guy more reliable than a government statement?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 02:55 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Deano, am I to guess this is another post that you don't believe in?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 02:55 AM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Wasn't Lacerta the camera man from Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 03:15 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by KharmaDog
Deano, am I to guess this is another post that you don't believe in?

what do you believe in?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 08:13 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by Deano
what do you believe in?

Way to avoid the question thumb up

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 09:49 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Deano aren't you the one who says the government makes cover ups and people get brainwashed and such? What makes this guy more reliable than a government statement?

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 10:41 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

you ask the wrong questions kharma

oh and symmetric...when did i say this guy was credible? oh wait..i didnt

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 02:35 AM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

you ask the wrong questions kharma

Wow, a two in one lame attempt to avoid more questions.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 03:08 AM
Deano

you ask the same questions. stay on topic.

and im asking symmetric a question because he said i said something that i obviously didnt.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 03:02 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

you ask the same questions.

Because you never answer them.

stay on topic.

I am.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 03:19 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

So you don't believe him . . . what was the point of this then?

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 04:03 PM