KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars Game

What should we play as?
This poll is closed.
Republic 1 100.00%
Empire 0 0%
Black Sun Pirates 0 0%
Mercenaries 0 0%
Total: 1 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Star Wars Game
Started by: True Geek

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
True Geek
Thinking of one...

The computer is off, but you see strange markings on the rest of it, which do not seem to be anything you have seen before.

-All time is relative, lunchtime doubley so.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 09:38 PM
True Geek is currently offline Click here to Send True Geek a Private Message Find more posts by True Geek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TBJ
High

Any buttons?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 10:00 PM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
True Geek
Thinking of one...

There are no buttons that you can see. It is probably just a screen that is used to send messages to random stormtroopers in halls. You see a black dome on top of the screen.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 10:27 PM
True Geek is currently offline Click here to Send True Geek a Private Message Find more posts by True Geek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TBJ
High

Is there any way to get up and get a closer look at it?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 10:32 PM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
claybird

deb goes to the left

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 10:47 PM
claybird is currently offline Click here to Send claybird a Private Message Find more posts by claybird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
True Geek
Thinking of one...

Bie-Jo: You look closer, and it seems to be an opaque black glass dome.

Deb: You walk left for a long time, and then there is another fork in the path. It is a 5 way fork. Left, middle, right, middle left, and middle right. You see holes in the wall. 16 holes. You also see a cutout in the wall. The cutout is tall and thin, a little shorter than you, and barely wide enough to stick your lightsaber through.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 11:37 PM
TBJ
High

Is there anything I can interact with on the dome?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 12:53 AM
True Geek
Thinking of one...

There is nothing you can see on the dome other than the fact that it is glass, opaque, and black.

It is Jira's turn.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 01:33 AM
TBJ
High

Does the hallway continue past the computers?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 01:42 AM
True Geek
Thinking of one...

Yes.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 02:46 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

follows bie-jo.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 08:03 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TBJ
High

Bie-Jo will continue down the hallway.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 08:32 PM
True Geek
Thinking of one...

Down the hallway, you see even more black domes along the path. Eventually you see a door which is made of stone. The only other way from the door is back.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 03:42 AM
TBJ
High

Well then Bie-Jo will go through the door.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 01:22 PM
True Geek
Thinking of one...

You walk at the door, but it doesn't automatically open like most doors. You try to push open the door, but it won't move. There is a handle, but it refuses to move any way you twist, pull, or push it. You think it's locked.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 02:26 PM
TBJ
High

Is it possible to cut through it with my lightsabre?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 08:31 PM
True Geek
Thinking of one...

You cut a hole through the door. Inside you see 8 droids attatched to the walls. They appear to be deactivated with blasters mounted on their wrists. You see several containers which you can't see the inside of.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 09:12 PM
TBJ
High

Is there any way to open the containers or look into them?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 09:23 PM
True Geek
Thinking of one...

You can open the containers.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 09:27 PM
TBJ
High

I will do so.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 09:41 PM