KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars Game

What should we play as?
This poll is closed.
Republic 1 100.00%
Empire 0 0%
Black Sun Pirates 0 0%
Mercenaries 0 0%
Total: 1 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Star Wars Game
Started by: True Geek

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
True Geek
Thinking of one...

The guard, not expecting anything, takes a hit right in the abdomen and squeals in pain for 6 points of nonlethal damage. He punches right in the jaw and hits for 9 points of nonlethal damage. He looks very angry.

-All time is relative, lunchtime doubley so.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 02:27 AM
True Geek is currently offline Click here to Send True Geek a Private Message Find more posts by True Geek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TBJ
High

Bie-Jo will now leap into the air and bring his leg down on the guard's head.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 02:29 AM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
True Geek
Thinking of one...

The guard knocks Bie-Jo's foot out of the way, and returns by trying to grab you. He succeeds in grabbing you. (When grappled, you can try to break free, but you can only attack with the parts of you that are free."
Bie-Jo's turn.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 11:34 PM
True Geek is currently offline Click here to Send True Geek a Private Message Find more posts by True Geek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TBJ
High

Bie-Jo will try to get free and kick him with a free leg if possible.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 11:57 PM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
True Geek
Thinking of one...

Alright, you kick him right in the shins, and he drops you. You don't fall over. He tries to punch you again, and misses.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 01:28 AM
TBJ
High

Bie-Jo will punch him.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 02:00 AM
True Geek
Thinking of one...

You hit for 6 points of damage. The gamorean finally gives up and falls over.
30 XP each.
"Oh... That was unexpected... Fine, we will give you soldiers if they want to be soldiers, and we'll gradually add laws," he looks at Itoetiw. "I assume you have forms you want me to sign..."
"As a matter of fact, I do," he pulls out a set of papers that look more like a book that had all its pages separated. "Go on, I'll catch up. There's lift which will let you safely get to the bottom... We didn't take that up because it takes too much arm strength to lift 4 people."

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 04:32 PM
TBJ
High

Bie-Jo will take the lift down.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 05:53 PM
True Geek
Thinking of one...

When you find the lift, it looks like a box with a rope with a restraint attatched to the top. When you take a step on, it responds instantly with trying to fall. If you fully step on, you're not exactly sure what would happen, as with your group fully stepping on.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 08:17 AM
TBJ
High

I'll ask Itoetiw about it.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 03:40 PM
True Geek
Thinking of one...

Itoetiw walks over after about 20 minutes. You ask him what to do, and he tells you, "You jump in and grab the rope on the left. Then you set your feet down, and another person walks in and grabs the rope on the right. Everyone else walks in, and then the person on the left lets the rope slowly move up, and the person on the right pulls the rope down. I forgot to tell you that... Yes, it's complicated."

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 10:51 PM
TBJ
High

Bie-Jo will jump in and grab the rope on the left.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 10:56 PM
True Geek
Thinking of one...

You jump in, and grab the rope a little late, thus hurting your hand. No damage is done. The lift fell a total of 3 feet.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 01:14 AM
TBJ
High

I'll wait for everyone else to get in.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 01:21 AM
Darth Xaio

is this game still going on?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 09:53 AM
Darth Xaio is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Xaio a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Xaio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
True Geek
Thinking of one...

Nope.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 04:13 AM