KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » EVANGEL94's 2nd SLUGFEST SHOWDOWN TOURNAMENT: StarsNeverFall7 vs TricksterPriest

EVANGEL94's 2nd SLUGFEST SHOWDOWN TOURNAMENT: StarsNeverFall7 vs TricksterPriest
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
King KAM

Apoc>Thor?! WRONG

Trickster is insane, his tactic is weak, and so is his team. Iceman Alone can Own this team, by allowing Cable to go into his head and unlock his mental blocks, making Iceman now Omega level.

As for Thor Versus Apoc, All thor has to do is GodBlast Apoc and hes done, Then Thor simply Annihilates the rest of the team. Or....Thor simply uses Cable, the Anti-Apoc to kill him.

Cable might not be able to read gambits mind, but he can read those minds of the ones around him, and will find out the canister trick.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 09:50 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 09:51 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King KAM

Iceman Alone can Own this team, by allowing Cable to go into his head and unlock his mental blocks, making Iceman now Omega level.

This is against the rules and not allowed.

Forever Young...

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 09:52 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by Evangel94
This is against the rules and not allowed.
I read the rules must have just happened to miss it. But still the fact is that Thor would crush the whole team by himself.

Where does the battle take place?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 09:54 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarsNeverFall7

Still have alot of team friction to catch up on.

Due to X-Force and X-men teaming up for Apocalypse, far from gives him an advantage. Like I said before, if Cable can take him, make for sure Thor can.

Where does Gambit get this odorless gas? Im sure it isn't something that is standard weaponary of his. A telekentic removal of Gambits charged item and his mind is then open for an attack.

Omega Red go after DP, lets not forget the full arsenal DP carries, his ability to teleport, and his fighting skills. Sinister has tried to poision him and he beat the TO virus simply by the will of his healing. He can take Omega Red far before the pherphmones have full effect.

Let Venom chase spidey, where in a city, he can just get him with the condemned building...again.

In a city, with Batmans stealth, Nyssa isn't left standing for long at all.

Thor is extremely resistant to telepathic illusions, attacks, etc that isn't going to phase much or get very far. Not to mention, knocking the hammer out of his hand isn't happening, it always returns just by will alone. Apocalypse is good, but Thor he is not.

Last edited by StarsNeverFall7 on Dec 16th, 2006 at 09:57 PM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 09:54 PM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

ANNOUNCEMENT

This thread will not be extended like the last thread. This match will only last one day so make your arguements count.

Forever Young...

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 10:01 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarsNeverFall7

Like was stated before, Violator isn't taking Iceman out. Bobby blasts him and turns him into a brick of ice. If hulk didn't get out immediately, neither will Violator.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 10:02 PM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Trickster gets my vote in this one. Nice tactic, strat and well thought out.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 10:10 PM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Like was stated before, Violator isn't taking Iceman out. Bobby blasts him and turns him into a brick of ice. If hulk didn't get out immediately, neither will Violator.
not only that, If bobby Focuses on the block long enough, he can hold him in it, then Cable can throw it into space....which isnt a one hit Ko, whether a combo i thought of

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 10:11 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

the gas is an application of Death Gambit's powers. Violator is evil, but he doesn't work for Malbolgia anymore, he's freelance now. my team is all evil, but they have mutual enemies on the other team. they'll work together as long as there are enemies to kill. You cannot argue against Violator without having read the Spawn comics. Can Iceman beat Spawn? No. Violator has killed numerous Spawn and proven himself a match for Al Simmons on several occasions. And who says Violator has to beat Iceman directly? He can mess with his head, sneak up on him, shapeshift, torment him, etc. And you can't put him on ice. He'll break out. Violator does have teleporting, despite his not using it as much. And....magic. Hell magic is a very dangerous ability, and not something iceman has experience with.

As for Gambit, your idea doesn't work. TK doesn't work if you can't lock onto something. That's what the kinetic energy does. It means they can't sense him and can't lock onto him because he's putting out an interference signal.

And where do you get Thor being resistant to TP? I call bullshit on that one. And there is no way he has resistance on a level strong enough to stop Apoc.

Last edited by TricksterPriest on Dec 16th, 2006 at 11:05 PM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 11:02 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
the gas is an application of Death Gambit's powers. Violator is evil, but he doesn't work for Malbolgia anymore, he's freelance now. my team is all evil, but they have mutual enemies on the other team. they'll work together as long as there are enemies to kill. You cannot argue against Violator without having read the Spawn comics. Can Iceman beat Spawn? No. Violator has killed numerous Spawn and proven himself a match for Al Simmons on several occasions. And who says Violator has to beat Iceman directly? He can mess with his head, sneak up on him, shapeshift, torment him, etc. And you can't put him on ice. He'll break out. Violator does have teleporting, despite his not using it as much. And....magic. Hell magic is a very dangerous ability, and not something iceman has experience with.
then it would appear violator is past E-Meta....and u should be disqualified.

And God Rugal B. sucks, he leaves himself open for punishment after all his dash attacks, and could lace Orochi's boots.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 11:05 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Aww, what's the matter? Have to resort to people trying to say I'm cheating because you're losing? Btw, Prometheus almost beat the entire justice league with prep. He underestimated Steel, and Batman barely beat him. Prometheus's prep skills are almost as good as the batmans.

Finally, Cable has NEVER soloed Apocalypse, when Apoc was at full power. He has always had help. Cable CAN'T take him. That shouldn't even be a discussion point.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 11:28 PM
StarsNeverFall7

Theres still the fact of Apocalypse thinking he is a god amongst his fellow team mates and the fact your working side by side someone who constantly releases a deadly phermone. The link to Violator states nothing about telepathy, teleporting, etc. Which would most likely push him out of the E. Meta Class.

Violator break out of the ice? The same ice that held hulk? I doubt this. Like I said him as a brick of ice, a few well placed explosives, telekentic slam, or hit from Mjonlir and he isn't still going to be standing.

Apocalypse is going to beat Thor when Cable single handedly hangs with him?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...Cable075-20.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...Cable075-21.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...Cable075-22.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...Cable075-23.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...Cable075-24.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...Cable075-26.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...Cable075-27.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...Cable075-28.jpg

Show me something of someone mentally attacking Thor and succeeding?

Not to mention Cable should easily be able to tell the presence of gas among the oxygen.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 11:28 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

what did those prove? Nothing. Apoc didn't lose, and Cable is not in Apoc's class. Ahem. When has anyone ever attacked Thor psychically? Nobody has tried it, doesn't mean it won't work. Btw, I'm sure Onslaught did do it. And this was before he got his power boost. Remember when he manipulated the Hulk and showed everyone on that avengers team (including thor) what could happen? Thor didn't try to stop it then. case closed.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 11:34 PM
King Kandy

starsneverfall7 seems to be a winner, here.

His teams more powerful, And TricksterPriest hasn't don emuch to counter that advantage.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 11:35 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
what did those prove? Nothing. Apoc didn't lose, and Cable is not in Apoc's class. Ahem. When has anyone ever attacked Thor psychically? Nobody has tried it, doesn't mean it won't work. Btw, I'm sure Onslaught did do it. And this was before he got his power boost. Remember when he manipulated the Hulk and showed everyone on that avengers team (including thor) what could happen? Thor didn't try to stop it then. case closed.

Moondragon Psychically attacked Thor with Mind Gem.

It was ineffective.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 11:35 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarsNeverFall7

Nobody has tried it. Doesn't mean it does work either.

I wouldn't think the spear through the chest later would class as him losing? My point wasn't to show a winner between Cable and Apocalypse, it was showing that Cable did it without much trouble, and if he could make for sure Thor can.

Still up for debate, HOW does your team survive the deadly phermone that Omega Red releases?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 11:40 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Two words. Carbonadium Synthesizer. Now shut up about Omega red.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 11:41 PM
King Kandy

Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Nobody has tried it. Doesn't mean it does work either.

Moondragon tried it, it didn't work.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 11:44 PM
StarsNeverFall7

Known superhuman powers: Omega Red has the ability to secrete pheromones from his body that will kill people in his immediate vicinity. He can also drain the life forces from these victims in order to sustain his own.

Special limitations: Due to his mutant "death factor" Omega Red must drain the life forces of others in order to remain active. However, if he found the carbonadium synthesizer, he could use it to synthesize carbonadium, the only metal that can neutralize the "death factor," thereby stabilizing it within his body

Thats from your listed link for him. Says he needs to drain life to stay alive, but if he was to aquire the Synthesizer, he wouldn't need to drain life anymore. Doesn't say a thing about it stopping the phermone release.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 11:45 PM