KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » A Broken Heart Is Hard To Heal

What Is Your Rating On My Poems
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Kick Ass 2 22.22%
I Like Em 2 22.22%
Good Could Use A Little Work 4 44.44%
Ok 0 0%
I Hate Em They Suck 1 11.11%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

A Broken Heart Is Hard To Heal
Started by: SouthernGirl814

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SouthernGirl814
Why Can't He Be Mine

Mmmk w/e and no we wont not til he comes out and talks 2 me 1st cuz I think Ive done and been put through enough

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 01:28 AM
SouthernGirl814 is currently offline Click here to Send SouthernGirl814 a Private Message Find more posts by SouthernGirl814 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Weeping Fairy

If you dont have wat u want then hell nah you havent done enough..... ur gonna be the one that has to talk to him

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 01:31 AM
Weeping Fairy is currently offline Click here to Send Weeping Fairy a Private Message Find more posts by Weeping Fairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SouthernGirl814
Why Can't He Be Mine

Umm Ive been through enough 2 deserve 2 be talked 2 by him and not have 2 make the 1st move talking

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 01:36 AM
SouthernGirl814 is currently offline Click here to Send SouthernGirl814 a Private Message Find more posts by SouthernGirl814 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Weeping Fairy

You deserve alot more, but he aint gona give it, u gotta make him

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 01:48 AM
Weeping Fairy is currently offline Click here to Send Weeping Fairy a Private Message Find more posts by Weeping Fairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SouthernGirl814
Why Can't He Be Mine

I'm not making him remember the horoscope sumthins bout to happen and it could be good or bad but what do u guys think of my poem besides Weeping Fairy

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 09:22 PM
Weeping Fairy

umm..... im not weeping fairy .... see the differant schnoz, and the mustache? weeping fairy doesnt have a mustache.... or glasses, and her schnoz aint that big, so since im not weeping fairy i can say that i think ur poem was totally kick ass

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 10:55 PM
SouthernGirl814
Why Can't He Be Mine

mmhmm ok any1 else??

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 11:21 PM
Weeping Fairy

ya i wish to inform you that your poems are simply smashing old bean

(im not weeping fairy)

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 09:51 PM
SouthernGirl814
Why Can't He Be Mine

mmk

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 11:18 PM
Weeping Fairy

Im still laughin soo hard from tonight. Write a poem about that, and make sure it includes something about water, a crazy hoe, pole dancing and bananas. lmao, jp laughing out loud

Woah... if anyone cept SG is readin this, ull prolly think its quite dirty....... but its not.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 02:30 AM
Demonic Phoenix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Weeping Fairy
umm..... im not weeping fairy .... see the differant schnoz, and the mustache? weeping fairy doesnt have a mustache.... or glasses, and her schnoz aint that big, so since im not weeping fairy i can say that i think ur poem was totally kick ass

You have got to be the most incompetent disguise user I've seen in my 15 years on this planetstick out tongue

Im still laughin soo hard from tonight. Write a poem about that, and make sure it includes something about water, a crazy hoe, pole dancing and bananas. lmao, jp laughing out loud

Woah... if anyone cept SG is readin this, ull prolly think its quite dirty....... but its not.

It is dirty, with a hoe, a pole dance, hence str!p club, and bananas(which meaning?).

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 03:17 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Weeping Fairy

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
You have got to be the most incompetent disguise user I've seen in my 15 years on this planetstick out tongue

It is dirty, with a hoe, a pole dance, hence str!p club, and bananas(which meaning?).

I dont kno wat ur talkin about, that person isnt me

It really wasnt, no no no no, i was wit sierra at a basketball game, and she laughed so hard she spit water all over me and my friend eddie. Then eddie called this girl leanne a crazy hoe, then when the game was over, we went outside and eddie started pole dancing, completely of his own accord, that boy is absolutely nuts. banana is the nickname sierra gave to her boyfriend, dont ask why erm

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 03:26 AM
SouthernGirl814
Why Can't He Be Mine

It really wasnt, no no no no, i was wit sierra at a basketball game, and she laughed so hard she spit water all over me and my friend eddie. Then eddie called this girl leanne a crazy hoe, then when the game was over, we went outside and eddie started pole dancing, completely of his own accord, that boy is absolutely nuts. banana is the nickname sierra gave to her boyfriend, dont ask why erm

ok thx 4 givin demonic that piece of info and one hes not my b/f and he most likely never will be hes just the guy I like and two I didn't give him that nickname some people in his biology class did I just know about it and I know why too

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 05:49 PM
Weeping Fairy

hehe otay SG w/e

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 07:11 PM
Demonic Phoenix

Lemme revise my earlier saying and add a little more. You are the most incompetent liar as wellstick out tongue

Why?

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 07:50 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

EDIT: Sorry for the double post.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 07:50 PM
SouthernGirl814
Why Can't He Be Mine

Its ok Demonic

Old Post Jan 8th, 2007 10:19 PM
SouthernGirl814
Why Can't He Be Mine

Theres only one way to say goodbye
I walk away as I cry
Tonight is it theres nothing left
You have committed a mighty theft
My heart has been stolen and ripped apart
So many emotions right from the start
It's like a story with an unhappy ending
Knowing it's too late my heart is cringing
I look one last time with my last bit of hope
Wishing for a chance for our hearts to cope
The day is now gone and so are you
By now my face is turning blue
When the rope is cut it'll be too late
I will slowly die at a gentle rate
When you finally care my last breath will be taken
In your arms I'll die shaking
The last word I'll hear from you is why
Slowly and softly I'll say goodbye
Your question left unanswered as so were mine
You now know the pain felt when thought all was fine
Your heart now broken too for you watched me die
The last two words you say "Good-Bye"
As painful tears fall from your eyes
You start to remember all the hatred and lies
You wish your truth was told to all aloud
But you were too busy being cocky and proud
You spill your blood with one single cut
On your throat it shows such a rut
With your last bit of voice you say I love you
My saddened face is your last view
This poem has told you truly why
There is only one way to say goodbye

It's not that good but I needed to get some feelings out tell me what u think ppl

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 11:33 PM
Weeping Fairy

omg.... soooo. beautiful, and sooooooo sad

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 11:50 PM
SouthernGirl814
Why Can't He Be Mine

It's true and it's how I feel any other opinions?? and it's not that good

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 01:40 AM