KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » This Team vs That team

This Team vs That team
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

This Team vs That team

ok, the fights in NYC. at night. 12 hours prep time

Team 1:

Batman -black Batsuit with kevlar from No Mans Land, exploding and acid etched batarangs, electric auto tracking batarangs, nerve and tear gas, flash grenades, incendiary grenades, chemical bombs, regurgitant, line gun, radar, adhesive explosives, laser torch, electric net launcher.
Black Panther -vibranium suit and boots, energy dagger, retractable anti-metal claws and kimoyo card.
The Punisher - dual high-impact assault rifles off Civil War, Mossberg 10 gauge shotgun, Desert Eagle, kevlar vest and 4 grenades.

vs

Team 2:

Wolverine
Captain America
Movie Blade -(except using comic physics for this fight)- Centrifugal gun off the novel: Batman Dead White. it launches multiple flechelettes like a shotgun pattern which are like razor sharp darts and theyre extremely deadly. the one thug that was using it said he could cut Batman in half with it. dual modified MAC-10s, glaive shurikens, incendiary grenades, wrist blades and a kevlar flak jacket.

who wins??

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 04:02 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Team two.

The guys on that team have actual powers...

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 04:05 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Kandy
Team two.

'

well that doesnt necessarily mean they automatically win. team 1 could outsmart em.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 04:08 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Originally posted by King Kandy
Team two.

Doesn't mean a thing....the guys on Team One are smarter, better prepared, better armored AND armed, and know a thing or two about preparation and strategy...

Don't get me wrong, it would be REALLY damn close....but with 12 hours of prep, I see Team One taking the win. If the fight went down without a moments notice, then yeah...I could see Team Two taking it.

Excellent fight by the way Braz!!!! wink

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 04:39 AM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Doesn't mean a thing....the guys on Team One are smarter, better prepared, better armored AND armed, and know a thing or two about preparation and strategy...

Don't get me wrong, it would be REALLY damn close....but with 12 hours of prep, I see Team One taking the win. If the fight went down without a moments notice, then yeah...I could see Team Two taking it.

Excellent fight by the way Braz!!!! wink

haha word up. wink

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 06:43 AM
Darth Martin

With these weapons listed I actually think Punisher might take Blade out in this one. Blade gets no Super-Shotgun or Sword.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 05:24 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Darth Martin
With these weapons listed I actually think Punisher might take Blade out in this one. Blade gets no Super-Shotgun or Sword.

no, but he has this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Specia...dividual_Weapon

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 05:41 PM
Darth Martin

Ahhh, more like a modified M60. Leaning in Blade's favor slightly.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 06:09 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Ahhh, more like a modified M60. Leaning in Blade's favor slightly.

yea its badass, it shoots up to 2300 rounds/minute in which each shell holds 32 flechettes. no expression

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2006 04:35 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

up upp!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2006 06:02 PM
Stupid Rookie

Bats Prep is key to this, but I think it will be pretty even. the more prep you give them the better they do. The less, the better team 2.

Cap is also smart enough and a good enough tactician to coutner some of bat's prep.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2006 06:39 PM
Stupid Rookie is currently offline Click here to Send Stupid Rookie a Private Message Find more posts by Stupid Rookie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by braz
up upp!
laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 03:38 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

and away! no expression

big grin

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 03:41 AM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Bats Prep is key to this, but I think it will be pretty even. the more prep you give them the better they do. The less, the better team 2.

Cap is also smart enough and a good enough tactician to coutner some of bat's prep.

I agree.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 05:20 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

up

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 11:20 PM
Darth Martin

I'm goin with Team 1 although it could really go either way with Blade having that gun.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 11:41 PM