KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hercules vs Rogue

Hercules vs Rogue
Started by: trolly_crouchjr

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Rogues powers work instantaneously, all she needs to do is strip down naked and give Herc. a hug. Rogue using her powers to their abilites is nobody to f*ck with.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 02:18 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Rogues powers work instantaneously, all she needs to do is strip down naked and give Herc. a hug. Rogue using her powers to their abilites is nobody to f*ck with.

Yeah, that's really gonna work. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm completely aware of her powers, but that doesn't give her a win. He still gonna give her a haymaker to the face every time she tries to get in close.

I swear on every debate here people think that one character is just gonna sit there and let someone else wail on them. Ridiculous.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 02:25 PM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Thor didn't get a chance to defend himself once she just slightly touched him...

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 02:28 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Howard_Jones

I swear on every debate here people think that one character is just gonna sit there and let someone else wail on them. Ridiculous.
I wasn't the one who posted the pic of Herc. hitting Rogue while she was just sitting there with her back turned.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 02:30 PM
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gee, you whine about Herc getting a cheap shot, and you show one of Rogue getting a cheap one. Nice.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 02:39 PM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Gee, you whine about Herc getting a cheap shot, and you show one of Rogue getting a cheap one. Nice.
My scans were to show how fast her powers work and not that she could beat Thor. There is a bit of a difference.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 02:44 PM
jasofisc

so how many out of 10 would you give rogue snoop

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 07:31 PM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sbo

I'd say Rogue wins 8/10.
If he's not able to sneak up on her from behind while she's preoccupied, Herc isn't likely to just grab her like that. Against Rogue's flight and absorption power Herc's getting beat.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 07:48 PM
sbo is currently offline Click here to Send sbo a Private Message Find more posts by sbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Hercules would win more often than not. However if I was Hercules and Rogue did strip naked before me...I'd lose for sure. No contest...>_>;

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 07:59 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

I believe his point was that if Rogue touches Herc, then he wouldn't be breaking her wrist.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 09:43 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote