KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS RP: 2006 Christmas Thread- vote away!

USH'S STAR WARS RP: 2006 Christmas Thread- vote away!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Heh, that would be mine, Melkor. I did a pic based off Ush's teaser a while back, that I've shown Lana and Rex in unfinished form. I'll PM you that picture if you want, but it didn't have Gallador or Tanic in it back then.

Last version of it you sent me had Gallador and Tanic in it, I thought.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 08:14 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

It did, didn't it...

And here it is, hidden away in a subfolder for some reason.

Alright, Melkor, it's been sent.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 08:42 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Thanks. Why I envisioned Gallador slightly diffrently, he is actully quite similar to me in real life.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 08:48 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

...That is both cool and slightly creepy.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 08:59 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Okay, my girlfriend has some comments based only on pictures:

Takuan is, according to her, the most sexy guy, looking quite macho. Someone who would like to have fun without responsibility.

Galder is also good looking, and seems to be much more symphatetic. Overall a decent guy, from good family with traditions.

Rianna is attractive, but appears a bit too cold and bitchy, lacking warmth. She looks intelligent though.

Rand-dark, self-centered and focused on his goals, completely untrustworthy, lacks positive feelings. Psychopatic guy.

Tanic- Introvertic, he seems to have the weakest will out of the people on this picture, he could be especially manipulated by women.

Dak- very intelligent, aggressive but controls it, has much self-control, cares about his looks, perhaps metrosexual.

Gallador- very proud and arrogant, thinking himself better than others. And indeed she things my face features in real life aren`t too disimilar to this picture.

She sees one thing common among the people on this picture- they are all very sellfish bunch.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 09:16 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Well, definitely spot-on about Rianna!

Rianna kind of vaguely resembles me, but it's mostly just the red hair and fair skin...and the fact that her personality is not dissimilar to me on a bad day multiplied by 10, heh.

Oh, and at some point while Gallador was being drawn, he got nicknamed the Space Elf stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Last edited by Peach on Feb 7th, 2007 at 09:28 PM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 09:24 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Well, I based his race on elfs, actually, so this is spot on. I also think my Avatar has some resemblance as well.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 09:31 PM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

I think she was quite off on Galder!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 01:31 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Well, he is supposed to be good looking. And since his father was a Jedi, I suppose he technically did come from a good family with traditions.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 01:54 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Which were then all completely ignored, I suppose.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 01:56 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

By the way, there should be most hated NPC option as well. I have updates for OT so far.

Currently the spot goes to.... Corran Andran! Commisar hates him with all his heart. It would all be all over if it wasn`t for him. He is far more annoying than the likes of Rogan that just want to kill you. The best "villain" so far I have encountered in those games. Though I pity for Jedi in next Episode- Sienar should be as intelligent, and he is a bit more vicious type of person than Andran. Or Kir Ascar, who was also the type of genius mastermind. It is the tribute to Ush`s great gamemastering skills that such NPC`s are so effective.

And Vader for most feared in PT, because he is the only character who is likely to kill Commisar Esgabath. But Andran`s actions and annoying intelligence would still be the main reason for this tragedy.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Last edited by Lord Melkor on Mar 2nd, 2007 at 07:00 PM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 06:52 PM