KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Hulk VS Godzilla

HULK VS GODZILLA
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
HULK 52 61.18%
GODZILLA 33 38.82%
Total: 85 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hulk VS Godzilla
Started by: Tyranno-Chris

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tyranno-Chris
HI! My Name Is!

Hulk VS Godzilla

The New York version of Godzilla that is.

I vote for Godzilla, what about you?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 11:40 PM
Tyranno-Chris is currently offline Click here to Send Tyranno-Chris a Private Message Find more posts by Tyranno-Chris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vrempire

I vote for Hulk.
This is my imagination:

Godzilla try to stomp on Hulk.
Hulk quickly jump high in the air.
Hulk get ready with a powerful punch.
He drop down from air with powerful speed and punch the Godzilla eyes.
Godzilla blind and drown into sea.

errr..is that logic or not?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2006 03:11 AM
vrempire is currently offline Click here to Send vrempire a Private Message Find more posts by vrempire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyranno-Chris
HI! My Name Is!

Gozilla wouldn't even feel the punch. He'd just step on him and be done with it.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 09:43 PM
Tyranno-Chris is currently offline Click here to Send Tyranno-Chris a Private Message Find more posts by Tyranno-Chris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk wins. If this was a JAPANESE version, though.....

"HUZZAH!"

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 10:02 PM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyranno-Chris
HI! My Name Is!

You mean the rubber one? Or the one that runs 200 miles an hour, is way bigger, swims faster, and has bigger claws? Or the guy in a rubber suit?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 05:12 PM
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

what verison of the hulk are we going with because if it's the one from the comics its game over for godzilla with out a reason being needed.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 05:36 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tyranno-Chris
You mean the rubber one? Or the one that runs 200 miles an hour, is way bigger, swims faster, and has bigger claws? Or the guy in a rubber suit?

He does not swim faster, he is smaller, and he lost to the Japanese Godzilla.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 10:17 PM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Oh, the crappy US version? Duh, the hulk.

JAPANEESE GODZILLA ALL THE WAY!

Originally posted by Tyranno-Chris

Rubber...one...has cool blue light... shoots from mouth... kills everything...

Besides, if you wanna go that way the American one is just a CGI model...much less painful than rubber.

I'm sorry, I have as of yet been hurt by a picture, but that rubber mallet at my church really stings.

Last edited by Mandrag Ganon on Dec 28th, 2006 at 12:27 AM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 12:20 AM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Toshiru
I has a titlez

T rex for the win

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 03:48 AM
Toshiru is currently offline Click here to Send Toshiru a Private Message Find more posts by Toshiru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyranno-Chris
HI! My Name Is!

It's a proven fact that he is bigger. They say in the bonus features on the dvd (which I own) that he is taller, faster, more agile, stuff like that.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 09:37 PM
Impediment
Endless

Hulk wins. Peroid.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 07:49 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

The New York version of Godzilla is terrible. The Hulk smashhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/alien.gif
alien

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 12:34 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyranno-Chris
HI! My Name Is!

Originally posted by Awesome Man
He does not swim faster, he is smaller, and he lost to the Japanese Godzilla.

Here is a link to a fight. http://members.aol.com/Elliot493/Cu...ttle.index.html

Last edited by Tyranno-Chris on Jan 11th, 2007 at 01:02 AM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 01:00 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

HULK SMASH

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 10:13 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batcavenumber1

Hulk! Incredible Hulk!
The one created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 09:01 PM
batcavenumber1 is currently offline Click here to Send batcavenumber1 a Private Message Find more posts by batcavenumber1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utaro

(please log in to view the image)

Godzilla , I mean look at that not even the avengers FF4 sheild and the other heros couldnt hurt him all joining together

Nintendo Wii will change the world of videogamming.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 03:43 AM
Utaro is currently offline Click here to Send Utaro a Private Message Find more posts by Utaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Hulk would kill any form of Godzilla with ease.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 06:00 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

The New York version of Godzilla owned any other version, an on top of that the Hulk would get smashed from Godzilla. I mean yea the Hulk is super duper strong but he can't lift up Godzilla which is all tall as 20 story building, he would get stomped, and even if he jumped up a mile high Godzilla would fry his ass with his dragon like fire.

THE END, GODZILLA WINS!!! smile

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 08:39 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Savage Hulk has lifted a Mountain. Mountains > Godzilla. Hulk wins.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 04:26 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

Ok, I am not letting my brother use my account no more for KMC, plus the hulk would kick Godzilla's ass any way since he can lift a mountain and he most likely could punch right through Godzilla's body easily. Plus with movie Hulk would be able to take Godzilla. Godzilla died from 3 to 5 missles from fighter planes when movie Hulk took a hit from a nuke and lived.

Oh yea nice try brother, if your on my account some other time since you don't have one and you read this you should come get me if your going to reply in a vs. thread.

Last edited by A Hero's Fate on Feb 15th, 2007 at 06:32 PM

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 06:28 PM