KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Hulk VS Godzilla

HULK VS GODZILLA
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
HULK 52 61.18%
GODZILLA 33 38.82%
Total: 85 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hulk VS Godzilla
Started by: Tyranno-Chris

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinzin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tommy Jarvis
Dude, stop making excuses, he lifted the mountain, a member of the team even made him mad so his strength would increase so he could lift it higher, I know what happens in the book. Also, Godzilla is at a serious disadvantage because he's too big, while Hulk is in the 7-9 foot range. Add a leaping ability & superhuman speed on top of that and Godzilla is screwed. He'll never even be able to hit Hulk, and if he does, he'll heal from it since he's healed from being burnt down to his skeleton before.

What the f**k?
What "excuses" might you be reffering to?

You said Hulk lifted a 150 billion tons... and you are wrong... how is that an excuse? How about you throwing out red herrings instead. no expression

Hulk DIDN'T lift 150 billion ton mountain, that's like saying I beams in coal mining are strong enough to lift mountains... He braced a small portion of the mountains weight that was directly above the group of heroes, and not even all of it considering how geological planes overlap eachother and redistribute weight. If he was lifting all of the weight, even all of the weight above them, the entire mountain would have begun to break at fault lines and collapse.... didn't happen.

And once again this "He's too fast for Godzilla" theory...

Is Hulk montumentally faster than Jet fighters? Is he monumentally smaller? No... so why would Godzilla have such a hard time hitting him? If Hulk gets into a comprimising position on G's back or just generally too close, G can charge himself to emit a pulse, or electrofry Hulk's ass.

All this while Godzilla would be draining Hulk of energy at a far greater ratio than the other way around.. What happened last time Hulk got his energy sapped like that? Titanus knocked him silly at full rage with only 3 shots.

You know what sounds like an excuse more than stating facts? Ignoring them...

Come back to be when you have something that remotely resembles a legitimate argument here. no expression

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 05:04 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tommy Jarvis
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, you're telling me that I don't have a legitimate argument but you do? Seriously, you don't. You're saying the Hulk didn't lift a mountain he so quite obviously did, especially when he was purposely angered further in order for him to lift it higher. Even if he didn't, he's been seen most recently pulling a ****ING planet together as it was breaking apart, and has even smashed a planetoid that was twice the size of the Earth. What's next? You're going to tell me he didn't really do either of those?

Dude, I know Godzilla, I'm a huge fan, but I don't let fandom cloud my ability to actually think. Godzilla isn't shit compared to Hulk in terms of strength. Nothing Godzilla has ever done has matched anything the Hulk has done. Godzilla has never shown the ability to have any type of planet destroying ability, especially not with his bare hands.

Again, even if he was stronger than the Hulk, how is he going to hit him? Godzilla is 300 feet tall, the Hulk is 8 feet tall. 300 - 8 = 292 in height difference, meaning the Hulk could just leap around the place. He could literally jump onto Godzilla's back and pound the shit out of him, and there's nothing he can do because he can't reach his back.

Give it up, your fandom is obviously clouding your judgment and you obviously don't know the first thing about either character. If you want to be taken seriously in any future debate, stop here while you're ahead.

Last edited by Tommy Jarvis on Mar 7th, 2009 at 05:26 PM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 05:19 PM
Tommy Jarvis is currently offline Click here to Send Tommy Jarvis a Private Message Find more posts by Tommy Jarvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

So, you're telling me that I don't have a legitimate argument but you do? Seriously, you don't.

Absolutely, I have reasoning for thinking Godzilla wins. None of which you have debunked or even tried to argue against. Instead you've defected to making random baseless assertions about Hulk's strength and speed which I've already countered in my initial post.... It's not hard to see.

You're saying the Hulk didn't lift a mountain he so quite obviously did,

Obviously... roll eyes (sarcastic)
Yes, especially because Reed was able to slither out from under it. Because none of mountain was touching the ground, because Hulk was solely responsible for lifting it and it DID begin to break at the fault lines to relieve pressure.. DOH! Wait none of those things happened.. He didn't lift a mountain, he braced a portion of it. no expression

especially when he was purposely angered further in order for him to lift it higher.

All that proves is that he was having a tremendous time bracing the weight he was lifting. It in no way legitimates your statement.

Even if he didn't, he's been seen most recently pulling a ****ING planet together as it was breaking apart, and has even smashed a planetoid that was twice the size of the Earth. What's next? You're going to tell me he didn't really do either of those?

Ah I suppose you're in a position to tell me just how large Skaar is?
Didn't think so.
That was also preluded to World War Hulk, the strongest, most wanked, PIS filled Hulk there ever was. If this was a WWH thread my opinion would be vastly different based on that alone.. It isn't.

And the planetoid...was an asteroid actually..... Meh. Glass jaw...
It may have been twice the size of earth, but wasn't anywhere near as durable.
And Hulk didn't punch it to pieces.. He was wearing propelled spring boots that launched him towards the mass used like a jackhammer to break it's center and crack it at the fault lines....
And that was Joe Fixit Hulk.. a class 80 tonner who was proven weaker than Savage Hulk, Thing, and Abomination.... he was simply more durable than the asteroid he was being run through.
On the contrary... How many times has Savage Hulk slammed his fists into the ground with the intention to "SMASH!" doing little more than collateral damage or causing tremors? Every time comes to mind.
The asteroid feat was nothing more than a meaningless throwaway one shot story in a Marvel Comics Presents book that had no baring on what came before or after it. It was filler, and it wasn't even the good kind.

Dude, I know Godzilla, I'm a huge fan, but I don't let fandom cloud my ability to actually think. Godzilla isn't shit compared to Hulk in terms of strength. Nothing Godzilla has ever done has matched anything the Hulk has done. Godzilla has never shown the ability to have any type of planet destroying ability, especially not with his bare hands.
no expression

Once again... Godzilla would have destroyed earth when he went meltdown. It was the whole premise behind his existence and the storyline in the movie for that matter. Godzilla also obliterated a planetary body in Final Wars so you clearly don't know Godzilla as well as you would like to believe...

Your assertions about Hulk's strength being so far above Godzilla's don't come from empirical evidence but feats that have been misinterpreted and/or misrepresented so you'll forgive me if I ignore them.

Again, even if he was stronger than the Hulk, how is he going to hit him? Godzilla is 300 feet tall, the Hulk is 8 feet tall. 300 - 8 = 292 in height difference, meaning the Hulk could just leap around the place. He could literally jump onto Godzilla's back and pound the shit out of him, and there's nothing he can do because he can't reach his back.
no expression

You're clearly either not reading or not comprehending my posts...

Hulk can't latch onto Godzilla's back scottfree... Godzilla can emit electricity on his back as well as a nuclear pulse. Or he could just fall back to the ground.

Godzilla won't have more problems hitting Hulk than he does aircraft. If Hulk's airborne he's more likely to be hit with fire breath and less likely to dodge. If he's on ground all it takes is one stomp from Godzilla to quake the ground and make Hulk lose his footing or send him airborne.
Marvel's interpretation of Godzilla had him smacking all sorts of fast, high fliers with maneuverability out of the air without issue so once again, this assertion that Hulk's too fast and can evade Godzilla? Baseless.

Give it up, your fandom is obviously clouding your judgment and you obviously don't know the first thing about either character. If you want to be taken seriously in any future debate, stop here while you're ahead.

Ah.... Such classless arrogance only serves to show me the true magnitude of your ignorance. Pathetic...

From what I can tell you went and took a gander on over at the Hulk Respect Thread, watched a couple Godzilla movies and somehow came to the conclusion that you knew enough about these characters to properly debate about them....
Striking news flash! You DON'T. no expression

You think Hulk wins? Okay. Fair enough. Everyone's entitled to their opinion.
But to attack or insult other members on the simple basis of having an opposing opinion to yours, to think what you think in that Godzilla not only can't win, but that it's not even up for debate....
TRULY ignorant...

Because you would have to either know nothing about what Godzilla can do, or know even less about what Hulk has done to draw yourself to such a conclusion. Your argument bids one to not only disregard Godzilla's advantages and feats but to also ignore the VAST majority of Hulk's in-fight performances....

One of Hulk's rogues, Abomination has given Hulk a dozen different hard fought confrontations JUST based on the fact that he starts out at a 150-200 ton strength level. Again the very premise of why he's a threat to Hulk.
Off the top of my head Hulk's been put in defensive fights with Rhino, Thing, Namor, Thor, Killerwhale, HKH, Wendigo, A single N'garai demon.. He's been picked up, shook and tossed by a gigantic T-rex like a ragdoll.
He's had trouble with almost every decent street level out there. Constantly has issues fighting Wolverine.
And he hardly makes these fights look easy because of 150 billion ton strength. roll eyes (sarcastic)

These aren't just 1 or 2 circumstances throughout his career like the ambiguous "feats of strength" you posted... but HUNDREDS of them one of which INCLUDES being rendered completely ineffective by one Godzilla footstep.

So I'll say it again... Come back when you have something that REMOTELY resembles a decent argument.
no expression

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 07:59 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tommy Jarvis
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can't believe anyone can be this stupid, seriously, this thing has already been debated to death in this thread, with every fact about how Godzilla could beat Hulk being proved wrong. Dude, you don't know shit about these characters. I've watched the movies and overanalyzed every little fact I could find. Nothing Godzilla has ever done puts him up against any incarnation of the Hulk. You're literally saying a lizard could beat someone whose powers rival a God. Not to mention the fact that the Hulk has a definite speed advantage, and if he begins to lose a fight, his anger helps to boost his strength, so the longer a fight goes, the more it comes to be in his favor, which has been proven many times when he's went up against villains like the Abomination. Also, don't bring up anything pertaining to ignorance, this is not about having an opinion, it's about being right, and then being idiotic and truly oblivious to facts that are there. I also like how you ignored the fact that the Hulk most recently held a planet together when it was near being destroyed, that was the best part about your post. Oh, and he's also pulled out the core of a planet once before, never saw Godzilla do that. Also never saw Godzilla grow stronger as a fight goes on. Also never saw him heal instantly from any wound. Yes, he has a healing factor, and has healed from major damage many times, but his healing factor is nothing on par with the Hulk's. Also, planetoid...asteroid...whatever, I've never seen Godzilla destroy something that was twice the size of Earth. Back to the size portion, if Godzilla falls back, Hulk could just jump off. laughing out loud I mean, there's no way Godzilla can truly use his size as an advantage. He's too big, too slow, and too weak to do anything to the Hulk.

laughing out loud

Last edited by Tommy Jarvis on Mar 8th, 2009 at 12:18 AM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2009 12:08 AM
Tommy Jarvis is currently offline Click here to Send Tommy Jarvis a Private Message Find more posts by Tommy Jarvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Ah I see I was mistaken forgive me.....

You're not simply ignorant, you're a blundering IDIOT.
Now, I've tried to be civil in the face of your undereducated nonsense, but it's apparent that you can't recognize a good thing even as it's slapping you upside the face. Though with each ridiculous post you type that's becoming less and less of a surprise. Well then so be it.

The problem with your pathetic excuse for an argument is that you are using an incarnation of Hulk which simply does. not. exist.
YOUR version of hulk apparently has professor Hulk's healing factor, WWHulk's strength and durability, anti-gravity propelled springs, and Quicksilver's speed.
You're using Hulk at his best PIS, under the best circumstances, the worst writing and adding powers ON TOP OF THAT.... And it isn't even CLOSE to justifiable.

This speed advantage you speak of is NON-... EXISTENT. That's all there is to it. Hulk is not faster or harder to hit than 4 raptor jets in 5 seconds. All of which have more aerial maneuverability than he does, as well as cruising speed that easily overshadow Hulk's top running and jumping speeds.
Hulk is not faster or harder to hit than Angel, SHIELD aircraft, or pieces of street thrown by Herc hard/fast enough to reach escape velocity.
He's not faster than beings who travel at mach speeds, and can travel fast enough to navigate solar systems over the course of a few years...
Yet for some reason even though Godzilla has negotiated all of these obstacles, you still think Hulk holds some massive speed advantage that comes from none other than your own imagination?.... And yet Hulk still has a hard enough time hitting mere humans who are actively trying to avoid him.... How about proof or examples of this speed rather than blunt and unsupported statements? The simple fact is, Hulk holds no speed advantage whatsoever.

Now for Hulk's strength... Hulk has to POTENTIAL to become stronger than Godzilla EVENTUALLY... that in no way means he'll reach it before he gets fried, booted, or crunched.
The reason why I ignored Hulk holding a planet together is quite simple... That is for all intents and purposes WORD WAR HULK.. who is the strongest, most horribly written version of Hulk there's ever been. As stated before; this isn't a WWHulk thread, so his feats are extremely irrelevant. If it was a WWH thread I'd be much more inclined to think he would win simply because no one on Marvel Earth could stop him with the exception of GR at full power who never tried. It's not so get over it.
"Planetoid... asteroid... whatever" No.. not whatever... the fact that you don't know what it was only shows how utterly IGNORANT you are to the context of the story...
You haven't seen Godzilla destroy something twice the size of Earth? Funny because you haven't seen Hulk do it either...
All that was stated was that IF the scientist's calculations were correct the asteroid would be twice the size of Earth... And he was clearly wrong in his calculations... Each time the rock is depicted ON PANEL.. it's barely even the size of a small moon, and I'm being extremely generous there. When Hulk sees it, he says that it's a problem that's not "too big" for him... He is Grey Hulk, an inherently weaker incarnation of Hulk, fully aware of his vulnerabilities and limitations... And even his green, more powerful counterpart has never decimated something the size of earth much less twice... so his comments don't lend credit to the assumed size either.. and do even less for his own strength when he asserts the fact that he needed the springs to do it.. he wasn't using pure strength. He was shot at a large rock like a bullet and the force of the collision along with his durability caused the rock to break into debris. If it was twice of earth why didn't the remaining debris cause collateral damage? The rock wasn't even durable enough to survive passage through earth's atmosphere.
It's not even CLOSE to an impressive feat.

Grey Hulk was a certified 80 tonner who got curbed by Thing boasting 160 tons of strength, and punched into orbit by Capt. universe/Spidey... Not a planet wrecker.

Hulk wins fights with Abomination EVENTUALLY.... but most/all? of them are hard fought, and he DOES have losses under his belt as well.... if he was this planet wrecking, mountain lifting, world anchoring machine that you wish he was, why does he have 100% consistency in having hard fought slugfests with an opponent who maxes out at 200 tons?
Again, your argument bids people to virtually ignore Hulks entire in-fight track record for cherry picked examples of strength that ignore context when in truth he has HUNDREDS of fights that have been hard fought victories, defensive battles, or flat out losses to HUNDREDS of opponents who don't even posses 1 FRACTION of Godzilla's strength...

How do you explain that? He's not this "god" you've made him out to be. Powerful? Yes. Extremely Powerful? Absolutely. Powerful enough to no-sell a creature like Godzilla? Absolutely not.

And what's worse? You can't even justify using Hulk's best feats of strength. Do I have to reiterate this? Hulk had his radiated energy sapped out of him by Titanus and suffered one of the most embarrassing PWNED moments of all time. Godzilla absorbs radiation at greater more alarming rates, from greater distances. He absorbs it right out of the Atmosphere! Godzilla will absorb Hulk's energy simply by being near him. That's all there is to it. Hulk might get stronger.. maybe.. if he does, so does Godzilla, so whoopdido.

It's funny that you should speak of all the things you've never seen Godzilla do because it only cements the fact that your head's so far up your own ass you could hardly see the light of day in spite of so much ignorance much less Godzilla feats.

Godzilla has a healing factor as powerful or moreso than Hulk's. He reformed after being decomposed at a subatomic level. He resisted Destroyah's attacks which were created to do the same thing. Resisted disintegration beams. He's healed from a still beating heart.

His strength is ABSURD! Not only does he have feats like no selling Hulk himself, but overpowering the entire Fantastic Four when he was shrunk down to 15 feet by Pym's shrink gas, he matched Thor's strength and showed enough tenacity that the whole of the Avengers, FF, SHIELD, and multiple other heroes jumped in to help Thor out. He's tossed other Kaiju over the horizon, and even into space...

Perhaps you would like to remind me the last time Hulk not only picked up something of that size completely off the ground, but then launched it hard and fast enough to reach escape velocity.

Originally posted by Horrificus
From my contribution in Godzilla vs. Galactus:

The "Big Lizard" definitions of Godzilla are way off base. Godzilla does not seem to have ANY limits on his powers. As I have said before, he is kind of like a gigantic, energy manipulating version of the Hulk.

He amps physically, energetically and possibly even on a spiritual level as well.

He has also been known to spontaneously attain new powers.

Energies and heat levels from everything from lasers to mason beams have almost no effect on his super-dense indestructible hide.

Exposure to a black hole did nothing but mutate tissue.

Even the power of his own nuclear reactions running rampant, did nothing to his body until he finally reached a critical mass. And, that explosion would have literally destroyed the entire planet, if it wasn't for another "Godzilloid" absorbing the energy. And, even then, it was only by the temperatures and conditions that his own unique biology was able to create, that was able to damage him.

Godzilla was able to utterly obliterate a runaway planetoid with one blast, spontaneously develop magnetic powers, sleep and travel in the heat and pressure beneath a volcano, resist disintegrator beams, survive in the vacuum of space, blah, blah, blah.

He has even shown that he can absorb the psychic anguish of the dead as an energy source.

So, "Big Lizard". Sorry. No.

"Incredible, unfathomable force of cosmic nature"? Yes.

So I'll tell you one more time before I just start to flat out ignore all of your posts...

Come back when you have something that REMOTELY RESEMBLES an actual argument..... Either do that, or go watch some movie with Tommy Jarvis, as I'm sure they're easier to follow than coherent trains of thought, and more easily suited to your stereotypical stupidity.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2009 07:30 PM
Tommy Jarvis
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're admitting you're ignoring my posts, and you have the nerve to call me an idiot? My original post was much shorter because I ignored your post, but I went back and edited it after thoroughly reading your post. I'm officially done with this topic because I'm not about to toss anymore insults, or waste my time debating with someone who is simply going to ignore and restate what they've said numerous times already.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2009 08:39 PM
jinzin

Ughh... No. I admitted to ignoring a part of your post that was IRRELIVENT and then stated I would ignore your posts flat out if you refused to conjure an actual argument one more time....

And here you are.. without one relivent point to make...

I HAD to restate what I already said because you never addressed it.

Meh, you're pathetic straw grasping and fabrication is as transparent as glass... Consider yourself ignored.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2009 08:45 PM
Tommy Jarvis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Erm....what? In my last post I pretty much acknowledged everything you said, but if you can't see that and still want to throw insults, go ahead. smile

Old Post Mar 8th, 2009 08:49 PM
jasofisc

if we are talking about the crappy american movie godzilla against comic hulk that godzilla gets ripped in half. if we are talking about Final wars godzilla against movie hulk then hulk gets smahed and burned. if we are talking about American movie Godzilla against Movie hulk then i'm not sure would give the edge to hulk. If we are talking about final wars Godzilla and comic Hulk I still give it to Godzilla. Comic book Godzilla vs comic Hulk not sure wasn't all the impressed by comic Godzilla so i would have to give it to Hulk, (if herc would pic up comic Godzilla then hulk certainly could too and do more) so I think that covers it except for differnt versions of the hulk.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 04:17 AM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
utsav

i will go with hulk , he is more powerful looks more cool than godzilla and defeat him i think lol

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 10:22 AM
utsav is currently offline Click here to Send utsav a Private Message Find more posts by utsav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby91263

My vote for hulk

REMOTE UNLOCK PDA
unlock blackberry phones

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 09:10 AM
tabby91263 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby91263 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby91263 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
derekwc

Wow. Hulk got a lot more votes than I expected.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2010 01:57 AM
derekwc is currently offline Click here to Send derekwc a Private Message Find more posts by derekwc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Piggott
Sith Acolyte

I think the hulk would beat the hulk, only because Godzilla is so way too big, and slow. Watching him fight is like watching two old dudes trying to fight. I think the hulk would either stay in close to godzilla, avoiding most hits, or the hulk would be jumping all around Godzilla.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2011 03:41 PM
Darth Piggott is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Piggott a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Piggott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moggo09
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk id good

lose man boobs

Old Post Aug 26th, 2011 11:06 AM
moggo09 is currently offline Click here to Send moggo09 a Private Message Find more posts by moggo09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Hmm - 60% votes for Hulk to win, 40% for Godzilla - sounds about right...

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2011 10:16 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

This is a non fight. Why?

Cause Zilla has taken absurd levels of punishment in the past that defies what Hulk can dish out.

And Hulk has grown back almost instantly from desintergration.

This fight will shatter the city they wage war in and will never end.

Screw the votes.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2011 07:46 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

13 pages.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Sep 5th, 2011 02:24 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

^ i could have ended this thread years ago

what would happen if these guys crossed paths:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

fin indeed

-----------------------------

as for the mountain thing: hulk has shattered a mountain twice before

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

when owen reece dropped the mountain range on the avengers, hulk was a weaker version, and he had to be tricked into getting madder cause he was not his usual self. as you can see above he would have shredded through that mountain like he could BEFORE secret wars.

Last edited by psycho gundam on Feb 19th, 2012 at 05:15 AM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2012 05:08 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by psycho gundam
This is animation and CG though. The American film and the animated series of Godzilla are only included.

And that includes the Hulk. No comic feats, that's too much!
Only film and animated versions of the Hulk can be included.

That should eliminate all of Godzillas Japanese film feats.
And Hulk's Earth's Mightiest Heroes feats are pretty huge.

Last edited by the ninjak on Feb 19th, 2012 at 05:15 PM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2012 05:12 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
d4nie10

yeah im sure hulk would win with his unlimited strength speed and recovery. its just uncomparable

Old Post Mar 18th, 2012 12:33 PM
d4nie10 is currently offline Click here to Send d4nie10 a Private Message Find more posts by d4nie10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote