KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Hulk VS Godzilla

HULK VS GODZILLA
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
HULK 52 61.18%
GODZILLA 33 38.82%
Total: 85 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hulk VS Godzilla
Started by: Tyranno-Chris

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

For one, get your head out of your ass, okay? Second of all, I never said my argument is Godzilla wins cuz I said so. For one, Godzilla has been through a hell of a lot. He was once reduced to virtually nothing and regenerated back to his full form. Godzilla has also thrown monsters his own size or even bigger who all weigh over 20,000 tons. The Hulk can only lift 100 tons at base and I don't think he'd get angry right away so a few hits from Godzilla and maybe some atomic breath would probably KO the Hulk.

Watch this video and you'll see how easily Godzilla lifts King Ghidorah who weighs anywhere from 25,000-80,000 tons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezEN...feature=related

You guys need to start taking things a little more seriously.

Last edited by Harvey Two-Face on Jun 2nd, 2008 at 06:58 AM

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 06:46 AM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
For one, get your head out of your ass, okay?

You first, friend. When I asked you nicely the first time you should have complied.

quote:
For one, Godzilla has been through a hell of a lot. He was once reduced to virtually nothing and regenerated back to his full form.

As has the Hulk. Actually dunno, I don't think the Hulk's durability has ever been tested that far.

quote:
Godzilla has also thrown monsters his own size or even bigger who all weigh over 20,000 tons.

Isn't too great of a feat for a monster who is as big, bigger, and just as heavy as the one's he tossing. Dunno what this has to do with anything though, so has the Hulk.

quote:
The Hulk can only lift 100 tons at base and I don't think he'd get angry right away

He wouldn't try to BFR Godzilla immediately anyway. And he'll get pretty angry pretty darn quick.

quote:
so a few hits from Godzilla and maybe some atomic breath would probably KO the Hulk. [/B]

Doubtful. Hulk's taken atomic level attacks before, and just because that atomic breath attack from FW showed little shockwaves running around the planet isn't all that impressive considering they weren't destructive. Hulk's taken worse. And who says he'll just take the blasts anyway? He's only about 20-30 feet tall outside of base form, if he's close to Godzilla, I.E., attacking him, he won't be able to use hsi atomic breath; it'd be like shooting a sniper rifle at your feet. The atomic breath is used for large, sllow moving targets like his usual enemies. Between his size, the fact that he can jump multiple miles in a single bound, and the fact that for the majority of the fight he will be right up on Godzilla, I don't see the Hulk taking even one atomic breath blast. At least not for awhile.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 07:05 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude, the Hulk has never tossed around kaiju that weighed that much. And considering that Zilla was 300 ft tall (possibly taller) and he wasn't strong, that doesn't mean every kaiju can lift that much or is that strong. Also, the Hulk's durability has never been tested that far, the farthest it's been tested was him being reduced to his skeleton. I could see the Hulk taking on other versions of Godzilla and winning, but he can't beat Final Wars Godzilla. He has infinite power and easily handled basically every monster he came up against in the movie. Now I'm forced to believe that you're just being ignorant and I also believe that you know nothing about Godzilla.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 07:12 AM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stewie_Griffin
For one, Godzilla has been through a hell of a lot. He was once reduced to virtually nothing and regenerated back to his full form.

Which is not a big deal in the realm of feats. The Hulk has come back from near a skeletal state in seconds. He owns one of the best healing factors in all of comicdom.

quote:

Godzilla has also thrown monsters his own size or even bigger who all weigh over 20,000 tons. The Hulk can only lift 100 tons at base and I don't think he'd get angry right away so a few hits from Godzilla and maybe some atomic breath would probably KO the Hulk.

Are you serious? 20,000 tons is NOTHING to the Hulk. Battleships, mountains, islands, giant robots (of which are drawn to be at least 200 meters tall, around Godzilla's height) have all been thrown around like nothing by the Hulk. 100 Tons at base strength? Did you even read what I posted?

Hulk's base strength is 100 PLUS. This essentially means we have no idea where his strength 'starts,' which is completely irrelevant because we've seen Hulk go from tired and playing around to picking people up and flinging them across the state in a single panel.

There isn't a single feat of durability or strength that Godzilla has done that the Hulk couldn't either replicate or do better.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 04:05 PM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Sorry for the double post, but I'd like to apologize if I'm coming off hostile. Both the Hulk and Godzilla have been my favorite franchises since I was a little kid. I've been having this debate my whole life.

Ironically I have both a Hulk and Godzilla model siting on top of my monitor as I type this. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 04:19 PM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, it's not 100+, it's just 100 at base and his strength increases as he becomes angrier. And you especially should know that Final Wars Godzilla will kill the Hulk.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 05:38 PM
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

No, it's not 100+, it's just 100 at base and his strength increases as he becomes angrier. And you especially should know that Final Wars Godzilla will kill the Hulk.

How? How does he do it? You haven't given a single hypothetical way that Godzilla could beat the Hulk other than "he kills him".

Please explain how Godzilla would deal with a few of these likely scenarios:

- The Hulk latches on top of Godzilla's head and proceeds to hammer-fist his orbitals and his skull until it cracks.

-The Hulk jumps behind Godzilla and latches onto his back, pounding on the spots inbetween his plates until his spine is much.

-Hulk jumps into Godzilla's mouth and lets himself be consumed, and the proceeds to destroy Godzilla's internal organs.

- The Hulk grabs Godzilla's foot and flips him onto his side, where he then scales his body and pummels Godzilla's ribs.

- The Hulk does a small hop and delivers a haymaker to Godzilla's knee-cap, blowing it out.

-The Hulk jumps onto Godzilla's head and makes his way to Godzilla's ears. He then thunderclaps repeatedly, rupturing Godzilla's eardrums.

Godzilla has poor dexterity, and his arms can't reach his back or the top of his head to swat the Hulk off.

Godzilla is mad powerful, but Hulk is basically a 11' tall Godzilla who's considerably faster and minus the energy manipulation.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 06:35 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why is anyone entertaining the pathetically stupid idea that a big dinosaur who can fire a beam will destroy The Hulk?

Considering what The Hulk has actually endured (Far worse than anything Godzilla can dish out), it's a ridiculous idea.

Hulk can take nuclear warhead, he's been at ground zero of nuclear blasts and not only survived, but grown in strength as a result, that's where Maestro Hulk comes from.

As for Hulk never demonstrating enough strength to throw around Godzilla, the man tapped into enough strength to brace a 150 billion ton mountain in seconds. I doubt he'd have trouble knocking around a mutated dinosaur who factually doesn't weight that much.

Hulk wins, to deny this is stupidity.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 07:09 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stupidity? Godzilla is incredibly strong and has been in many fights where he's taken a lot of damage. He also has an incredible healing factor that may even be ahead of the Hulk's. Stupidity is saying the Hulk can beat every single incarnation of Godzilla.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 02:25 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

So that's your argument? "Godzilla can heal and is strong."? He's not stronger than Hulk, his healing power certainly isn't better by any means, and nothing he can dish out is capable of killing Hulk or even stopping him.

It's just a ridiculous debate. You obviously know nothing of Hulk, I've watched Godzilla movies since I was five.

I think we're done here, then.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 02:52 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know nothing of the Hulk. You are an idiot in my book just by that statement. I've been following the Hulk for years as well as Godzilla. If you think Godzilla is weak, then you sir, no nothing about the character.

Again, Godzilla has an incredible healing factor, he healed from being reduced to almost nothing. He's also tossed monsters around his own size or even bigger that weigh thousands of tons. If Godzilla could toss these big monsters around so easily, that means he's not even using his full potential. And depending on the version, the Hulk could be helping Godzilla to win. For instance, if the Red Hulk were to fight Godzilla, since he's giving off radiation, he'd be making Godzilla stronger.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 02:56 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where did I say he was weak? Why do you keep on about healing?

A) He's not as strong as The Hulk, that's a fact and it's utterly dumb to suggest or think otherwise. B) Hulk can do the same thing with his healing powers, so what?

Hulk is stronger, faster, more agile, smarter. What do you rest your debate on? The fact that you like Godzilla more? Doesn't work like that.

Point is, nothing Godzilla could ever do could ever destroy or beat The Hulk, so the debate hinges on; what could Hulk do to beat Godzilla?

The answer is: whatever he wants.

If a dinosaur a couple of hundred feet high can only toss around things that are 80,000 tons by YOUR guess work (Not even fact), then his strength is nowhere even near proportionate to Hulk's. Seeing as Hulk is capable of lifting 150 billion of those same tons.

You're just guessing ways for Godzilla to win, but going by what has been factually documented, it's not even a match. It's a big dinosaur with the agility and hand to hand fighting skills of Stephen Hawking, and at best, a radioactive beam...vs The Hulk, who has done much more, had much more done TO him.

It's just a comedic debate.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 03:56 AM
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who the hell said I like Godzilla more? I'd like to know that myself.

Not fact? You need to go watch some of the movies and read some of the bios so you can actually know what you're talking about. I'm not saying that the Hulk can't beat some of Godzilla's incarnations but if he goes up against FW Godzilla, he'll lose. FW Godzilla has infinite power, he can never tire out and his powers are also higher than any other version of Zilla. Btw, the Hulk didn't actually lift the mountain, he helpd to support it and keep it from crushing the other people who were with him, he didn't actually hold it up to the point where it seemed like he was doing it with ease. He was even somewhat struggling to an extent.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 04:50 AM
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Not fact? You need to go watch some of the movies and read some of the bios so you can actually know what you're talking about. I'm not saying that the Hulk can't beat some of Godzilla's incarnations but if he goes up against FW Godzilla, he'll lose. FW Godzilla has infinite power, he can never tire out and his powers are also higher than any other version of Zilla. Btw, the Hulk didn't actually lift the mountain, he helpd to support it and keep it from crushing the other people who were with him, he didn't actually hold it up to the point where it seemed like he was doing it with ease. He was even somewhat struggling to an extent.

Sure, he struggled because he wasn't pissed off. If he can brace 150 Billion tons, he can sure as hell throw something that's only 50,000 tons.

Godzilla:

-Can't take the Hulk's punches
-Has inferior agility and speed
-Has a healing factor that IMO is inferior to the Hulks
-Has absolutely no way of defending himself against a Hulk latched to the top of his head or back

...and yes, the Hulk DOES have infinte power, as stated by many of the top scientific and mystical minds in Marvel, including: The Beyonder, Reed Richards, Dr. Doom, Dr Sampson, the Leader, Amadeus Cho, Tony Stark, Dr. Strange, the High Evolutionary, etc, etc...

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 05:07 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was dropped on him and he held it up, the picture shows it, what better proof do you need? Either way, why does it matter? It was 150 billion tonnes. Supporting it alone, struggling, or lifting it with ease, it doesn't matter. It's still a shit load more strength than Godzilla has. He doesn't even have arms to use properly.

I own Final Wars, and there are simply not enough avenues to realistically say Godzilla could win, it's ridiculous.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 05:32 AM
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay then, definie the Hulk's supposed infinite power.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 05:46 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're telling me that you've followed Hulk for years, and you don't actually know about his main, most famous power?

Did you think he was just a big, strong green man or something?

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 05:53 AM
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, smart one, I know his power is able to increase as he gets angry, but he has to have a limit, if that's what you meant when you said he has infinite power.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 05:57 AM
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Okay then, definie the Hulk's supposed infinite power.

It never ends, it increases endlessly, without a limit, never hits a plateau. There has never been a point when Hulk was "not strong enough" to do something. No machine in Marvel Earth has been able to find and end or a weight that the Hulk cannot lift.

Hulk's body, much like Godzilla's, is like a radioactive battery that never needs to be recharged. Except when he's been inhibited by a plot device, the Hulk's stamina has never worn out. This is one of the reasons high-end villains tangle with the Hulk; he is an infinite power source. His anger can increase indefinitely...it was part of the mutation from exposure to gamma radiation. His anger can increase to the point when it has manifested itself physically in the way of energy, as seen in the Defenders, Peter David's Hulk, WWH, Paul Jenkin's Hulk, and more recently (in the form of heat) Red Hulk.

Hulk has an ace in the hole against giant monsters in the sense that he can fight furiously without pulling any of his punches or simply trying to get people away from him. The Hulk has no remorse for monsters as he would fighting the Avengers. The monsters don't communicate with him, calm him down, force him to enter dialog...all things that take back from part of his rage.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 06:07 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, smart one, I know his power is able to increase as he gets angry, but he has to have a limit, if that's what you meant when you said he has infinite power.

He doesn't, that has always been his main power; infinite physical strength.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 06:13 AM