KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Hulk VS Godzilla

HULK VS GODZILLA
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
HULK 52 61.18%
GODZILLA 33 38.82%
Total: 85 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hulk VS Godzilla
Started by: Tyranno-Chris

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

All I'm going to do is agree to disagree. Depending upon the version, it could go either way.

You guys need to start taking things a little more seriously.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 06:23 AM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Haha, it really couldn't.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 06:30 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then you're an ass to believe so.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 06:41 AM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

You still haven't even told us how you think that FWG is going to pull any kind of win.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 05:36 PM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

And I'm not going to because you both think what you're saying is fact when you're completely wrong.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 05:59 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sounds like a forfeit to me.

Good, the thread can be closed now.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 08:49 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stewie_Griffin
And I'm not going to because you both think what you're saying is fact when you're completely wrong.

The facts that have been stated about the Hulk are indeed FACTS. If you want to argue on-panel stated truths and events, then I'm sure either AC or I could direct you to a host of scans to prove the point. You've shown us no evidence, no proof, not even a hypothetical situation to back up any of your claims.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 10:50 PM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I certainly am not prepared to spend that level of time just to get an idiot to accept fact.

They're true whether or not he accepts it. He obviously knows he's wrong, might as well get a mod to close the thread.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 11:22 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Who are the idiots who think Godzilla could take on something with god-like durability and a potential for limitless strength?

The five things Godzilla could potentially do to Hulk:

1)Stomp on him. This will only piss of the Hulk and make him faster, more durable and stronger.

2)Claw him. This will only piss of the Hulk and make him faster, more durable and stronger.

3) Tail-swat him. This will only piss of the Hulk and make him faster, more durable and stronger.

4)Atomic Breath. This will only piss of the Hulk and make him faster, more durable and stronger.

5)Bite/Swallow him. This will only piss of the Hulk and make him faster, more durable and stronger.

While the Hulk would probably be temporarily injured from any of those 5, none would be fatal, not even close to being so. Face it Godzilla fanboys, it would be a one-sided fight and just a matter of time until Hulk does enough damage to kill Godzilla.

Edit: One thing (among many) the Hulk could do to end it, punch and claw his way through Godzilla and dropkick his heart through his reptillian anus.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jun 4th, 2008 at 06:19 AM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 06:11 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good reasons there. The Hulk is totally superior to Godzilla in every way!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 08:04 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Good reasons there. The Hulk is totally superior to Godzilla in every way!

Well yes, but you're not really agreeing, you're playing the wounded-vagina.

I'm open to you telling which aspects of Godzilla are superior to Hulk's capabilities and what Godzilla could do to kill the Hulk? Proceed, make your case for Godzilla.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 04:29 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Originally posted by Robtard
Well yes, but you're not really agreeing, you're playing the wounded-vagina.

I'm open to you telling which aspects of Godzilla are superior to Hulk's capabilities and what Godzilla could do to kill the Hulk? Proceed, make your case for Godzilla.

Heh, we've been barking up that tree for days.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 05:57 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

His proposal is:

"Godzilla is strong and can heal.".

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 08:05 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

godzilla wins cuz he r bigger and strongger and skaly lawl

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 01:38 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
His proposal is:

"Godzilla is strong and can heal.".

-AC

No, that isn't my proposal. I've continued to lay out feats and I've even posted videos but everything is dismissed by you, someone who has supposedly seen the movies. wink

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 04:27 AM
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

No, that isn't my proposal. I've continued to lay out feats and I've even posted videos but everything is dismissed by you, someone who has supposedly seen the movies. wink

You've barely given anything. I just got done watching FW again (I hadn't seen the dubbed version before), and all my points just as valid as the were.

Godzilla is tough, strong, and has a good healing factor, but the thing is that the Hulk is tougher, stronger, and has a better healing factor. He's taken a hell of a lot more than Godzilla has.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 05:18 AM
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

What's the worst that the Hulk has endured and has to have healed from?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 05:21 AM
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

What's the worst that the Hulk has endured and has to have healed from?

Damn, I can't think of one that stands out as 'worst' on the top of my head.

He's taken nukes, gamma bombs, blasts from the High Evolutionary, re-entering Earths atmosphere (which didn't phase him), he's had his organs ripped out...etc

He's taken a grenade to the face as Banner, and by the time the shrapnel started to pierce Banner's head, the Hulk and his healing factor had already taken over. Not a high end durability feat, mind you, but shows the speed at which his healing factor works. Same with cuts he's taken that have healed before the instrument had finished it's cut.

He's been come back from a near skeletal form in a few seconds, he's taken heat equivalent to the surface of the sun, had every bone in his body broken, he's been physically hit by entire islands, mountains, cities, buildings, etc.

Can't think of any other good ones without having to go to the respect thread.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 05:35 AM
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Really? What's the worst Godzilla has taken (I'm willing to listen to you because you don't insult people with different opinions)?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 05:36 AM
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Really? What's the worst Godzilla has taken (I'm willing to listen to you because you don't insult people with different opinions)?

Well, that's hard to think of off the top of my head too. We don't know how powerful a lot of the alien tech that's been shot at Godzilla is, but we know it's not enough to level major cities (thus the reason for using the monsters). I guess the Oxygen Destroyer has been the worst he's taken, considering it killed him.

A thing you have to remember to is that all the movies aren't necessarily canon for all of the Godzilla's. For example FW Godzilla can't use any of the feats from any of the Godzilla's before 1999, because he's from a different continuity.

He's taken pretty much everything the military can throw at him minus nuclear weapons. We know that a majority of the energy attacks that he's taken from other monsters (or Kaiju...whatever roll eyes (sarcastic) ) have been strong enough to blow up sky scrapers and put holes in mountains, but we also know that sometimes they only make small explosions on the pavement. It's real hard to find a medium for how strong their energy weapons are.

Anyways, hope that helps.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 05:48 AM