KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » EVANGEL94's WildCard MiniTournament: (hulk10) VS (B dot Rob) VS (Laminator_X) [Vote!]

EVANGEL94's WildCard MiniTournament: (hulk10) VS (B dot Rob) VS (Laminator_X) [Vote!]
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by batdude123
Same way you lied your way into being able to have Dr. Strange in a herald level tourney. smart

stick out tongue

I didn't lie. He IS herald level, just not with prep. -coughsamewithmordocough-

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 06:40 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Long Pig's right, Strange&Mordo are almost unstoppable with prep. Personally, I think I'm screwed if I fight his team. I can beat them on power and ruthlessness, but their prep gives them a huge advantage. Hulk, B dot, you guys are screwed. Laminator obviously knows Mordo well enough to realize how to use him in prep time. And a magi on Mordo's level with prep? the sky is the limit. Laminator, I am frankly scared like hell of having to face you. I know Apoc is powerful, but I have no idea how he does against magic. Not to mention if Violator is a match for Mordo. Good battle. You earned my vote. thumb up

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 07:10 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Happy New Year everyone.

Forever Young...

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 07:22 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarsNeverFall7

Well after a fun night of bringing in the new year, my vote is going to have to go to Laminator X.

Simply for the fact so far he seems to have the best grasp on what his team is capable of doing and making for sure that they get the job done with little to no effort.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 06:31 PM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

The results are in!

Soljier - Laminator_X
King Kandy - Laminator_X
SpunkySmurph - Laminator_X
outavodka - Laminator_X
long pig - Laminator_X
TricksterPriest - Laminator_X
StarsNeverFall7 - Laminator_X

Congratulations to Laminator_X who defeats both hulk10 and B dot Rob.

Laminator moves foward in the WildCard MiniTournament.

hulk10 and B dot Rob, Thank you for participating in the Evangel94 2nd Slugfest Tournament.

Winner: Laminator_X

Match is now over

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Jan 1st, 2007 at 10:59 PM

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 10:50 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Laminator, quess i voted a little to late..

My Artwork

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 11:29 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

Thanks everyone. More fun to come in Wild-Card round two.

Roldz, LOL where were all these guys when we fought? Maybe we'll square off again in the finals? wink

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 02:40 AM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote