KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Alex Jones, WRONG!

Alex Jones, WRONG!
Started by: lord xyz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Thats all a facade.they have long time connections to each other through the CIA.

Evidence please.

Clintons connections with the CIA go way back to his college years.

Evidence please.

Clinton also has a storied past of ties to mafia criminals who he allowed in the white house and a tour of it.

Evidence please.

It was his return favor to them for them helping him raise campaine funds for his campaine.[/B][/QUOTE]

Evidence please.

I have seen for myself where he is at the funeral of Ron Browns and he is laughing hysterically on the video while leaving the church,then he spots a camera focused on him and he pretends to start crying,such a hypocrite.

Evidence please.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 07:58 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

why dont you ask the government for evidence of bin laden being responsible for 9.11. you never seem to do that

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 11:02 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

exactly and I sure as hell am not going to waste my breath on him because he ignores facts and if I give him the books that prove it all he wont read it anyways.great point,yeah its funny that he thinks theres any evidence that bin laden was behind 9-11. laughinganybody who believes that fairy tale that bin laden was behind it sure isnt worth my time showing my sources for bush and clinton being long time buddies,he'll just ignore the facts on that just like he does on 9-11 anyways.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Feb 9th, 2007 at 11:10 PM

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 11:02 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

exactly and I sure as hell am not going to waste my breath on him because he ignores facts and if I give him the books that prove it all he wont read it anyways.
And if you want proof God exists, read the Bible.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 06:26 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

bible has no facts in though. thats the difference

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 10:15 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Yeah great point.you sure took him to school on that one. big grin

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 11:28 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by Deano

Although I am not big on the book, there are many historical facts, historical event and actual people in it's pages. To deny that is both ignorant and stupid as is the above comment.

Yeah great point.you sure took him to school on that one. big grin

Actually, it is not a good point at all, and he did not take him to school. You are either easily impressed or to busy hugging Deano's nuts to think clearly.

In fact, most of your posts have all the substance and resonance of a fart in a tornado.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 11:52 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Deano
Difference? I've never heard of a conspiracy book being even remotely accurate.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 08:17 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

your trying to be funny right? laughing Just read -Crossfire.The Plot to kill kennedy by Jim Marrs.Theres an amazing amount of accurate details in a tremoundous amount of information in there in that book that prove beyond a doubt that there was a conspiracy to kill kennedy carried out by the highest levels of people in high positions of power within the government. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last edited by Mr Parker on Feb 15th, 2007 at 11:16 PM

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 11:11 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

And in the bible there was a jesus christ who was crucified by the romans, so what's your point?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 02:53 AM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

your trying to be funny right? laughing Just read -Crossfire.The Plot to kill kennedy by Jim Marrs.Theres an amazing amount of accurate details in a tremoundous amount of information in there in that book that prove beyond a doubt that there was a conspiracy to kill kennedy carried out by the highest levels of people in high positions of power within the government. roll eyes (sarcastic)
I prefer films to be honest.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 01:43 AM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by lord xyz
I prefer films to be honest.

WTF? were talking about a BOOK not a film. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 10:28 PM
Mr Parker

WTF? were talking about a BOOK not a film. roll eyes (sarcastic)

and that book I mentioned IS honest.its loaded with plenty of facts in it.I can refer you to many more conspiracy books out there loaded with facts, thats just one of them.you made that hysterical comment that you have never heard of a conspiracy book that was remotely accurate when there are PLENTY of them out there. laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing Like that one I just mentioned as just an example.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Feb 17th, 2007 at 10:33 PM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 10:31 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

and that book I mentioned IS honest.its loaded with plenty of facts in it.I can refer you to many more conspiracy books out there loaded with facts, thats just one of them.you made that hysterical comment that you have never heard of a conspiracy book that was remotely accurate when there are PLENTY of them out there. laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing Like that one I just mentioned as just an example.

I suggest yo you two items.

1/ do not throw the word "act" around until you grasp it's concept.

2/ Smilies and happy faces do not add humor to you post, nor do they convey actual emotion. Truth be told, if you actually find what you said, the situation or yourself that humorous, then you lack humor.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 03:19 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

What I said was I don't want to wastemoney on a book when I can see the film. And yes, I'll admit they have facts in, like George Bush is an idiot, or JFK was shot, but no conspiracy book is more than 60% truth. It's oppinions, assumptions, lies and propoganda. So no, I won't read them.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 04:08 PM
Mr Parker

up until the point where you said lies and propaganda you had some credibility there but you lost it there.if your so sure that they have lies and propoganda in them then read that book and SHOW me the lies and propoganda in that book to prove what your talking about otherwise thats all just your opinion and heresay.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 09:32 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

up until the point where you said lies and propaganda you had some credibility there but you lost it there.if your so sure that they have lies and propoganda in them then read that book and SHOW me the lies and propoganda in that book to prove what your talking about otherwise thats all just your opinion and heresay.

All you post is opinons and heresay with the occasional misrepresented fact, completely untrue comment or iditioc line of thought thrown in.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 01:17 AM
Mr Parker

give it dog,I dont read your your posts anymore these days,not about to bother with someone who is afraid of the truth about these kinds of tragedys and lives in denial about it.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 08:55 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

give it dog,I dont read your your posts anymore these days,not about to bother with someone who is afraid of the truth about these kinds of tragedys and lives in denial about it.

What the hell does,"give it dog" mean?

And you read my posts, denying so embarrasses yourself.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 11:58 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Once again, I'd prefer to do films.

There you conspiracy theorists go again, saying those who opose you are afraid of the truth. It's not those that are anti-conspiracy that chuck bullshit around, make stuff up and then deny when they've been proven wrong.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 05:22 PM