KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Alex Jones, WRONG!

Alex Jones, WRONG!
Started by: lord xyz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
its really tiresome having to list the sources of where i get my information from where you can check out all these things for yourself and how to order these videos hundreds of times that prove all this like I have for you and you keep coming back with the same old crap asking me to list them for you. mad seeing as how you will NEVER check out my evidence and sources I list for you after you ask for them,your sure as hell not worth my time anymore.
I'm not wasting my money just to prove the obvious. These videos are done by people who believe the WTC was brought down by demolitions, who insult their counter debators as those who lick the government arses, who think we are run by aliens, who look at the first thing that insults the government and spreads it around the internet as if it's credible. That's why I don't take you or many other conspiracy theorists seriously. You are immature bigots, and insult whoever disagrees with you.

John Hankey is a conspiracy theorist, I take him seriously. Why? He is a real investigator. Not like you or Deano, not like David Icke or Alex Jones. Alex Jones is intelligent agreed and has a lot of evidence, but most of his conclusions seem very rushed and unprofessional. Just my opinion. You are an obvious idiot, and this supports my spiderman theory. That spiderman fans are the dumbest people on the planet.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 11:02 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like I could care less what Kharma has to say about me. laughing your guys posts about 9-11 are the ones that are ridicules not me and deanos,thanks once again for showing me your memory problems you posses since you ignored where I showed you them countless of times,i showed you those references but your reading comprehension skills are so horrible that you dont see,you yourself said earlier you dont read-which is the most accurate thing you have said on this thread because obviously thats true,get someone to read for you since you cant.your in no position to talk about immaturity when you cant even read and stoop to name calling,good by kid,Im done with wasting my time with someone who cant read.
You are just like Emporer Ashtar.

And that's NOT a compliment.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 11:04 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by lord xyz
You are just like Emporer Ashtar.

And that's NOT a compliment.

Emperor not Emporer, so, judging by your recent string of post I take it your bored?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 01:05 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Sure he does,I have seen countless of his posts saying he does.He's like that with the kennedy assassination as well,ignores evidence and facts in BOTH cases because he like thousands doesnt want to know the truth.

Countless post? O.K. Quote them. Also quote the posts where I say that I support the government on all 9-11 issues. As well, what you perceive to be my beliefs on the Kennedy assassination. Instead of shooting your mouth off in saying what you think I know. Post some quotes of mine to back what you are saying up. I know you won't, just like Deano doesn't. You know why? Because you're both cowards, it's easier to close your eyes and ears and yell than it is to actually have an intelligent discussion.

You guys are a joke, not once have you read what I say on an issue, yet you are damn quick to tell others what I think. Pathetic lot.

Originally posted by lord xyz
I'm sure Kharma (or anyone else with a sensible mind) would agree that your posts are ridiculous and difficult to understand.

I give Parker more lee way than most because I have a soft spot in my heart for the functionally retarded.

Like I could care less what Kharma has to say about me.

Actually, you seem to care very much about what I have to say from your earlier post. Too bad you have no clue what I am actually saying, but that doesn't seem to make a difference to you. You live in a world where you dictate your own truths no matter what the facts.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 01:17 AM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Hey, xyz cool sig by the way.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 03:26 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Hey, xyz cool sig by the way.
Thanks. It's from a really cool film. big grin

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Emperor not Emporer, so, judging by your recent string of post I take it your bored?
A little.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 12:05 PM