KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirate, Not Pirated, Art

Pirate, Not Pirated, Art
Started by: Imperial Logic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

Pirate, Not Pirated, Art

It seems like there should be a place to post all the drawings and banners and things people in this forum make (without people saying it is off-topic and should go in the art forum).
So here it is.
Post your creativity here everyone!

And now for something completely different. . .
The Quote of Whenever It Is Next Changed: " 'You WILL go out there.' 'I won't and nothing you say will make me' 'The show must go on.' '...damn you.' "

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 10:56 PM
Imperial Logic is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial Logic a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial Logic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

LEWZMP drew this:

Attachment: shorty opera by lewzmp.jpg
This has been downloaded 346 time(s).

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 11:00 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

cool,now all we need is for Rogue to set up the drawing/writing competition and we're set!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 11:02 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

LEWZMP drew this too:

Attachment: shorty opera by lewzmp.jpg
This has been downloaded 298 time(s).

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 01:47 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

Bwa, they're the same. . .post the shrubbery one.

I'm almost done. . .

The Quote of Whenever It Is Next Changed: " 'You WILL go out there.' 'I won't and nothing you say will make me' 'The show must go on.' '...damn you.' "

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 04:42 AM
Imperial Logic is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial Logic a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial Logic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Ooops.....they're the same. LEWZMP also drew this:

Attachment: jenny and plumbobs by lewzmp.jpg
This has been downloaded 296 time(s).

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 04:59 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

Here is the Shrubbery one, also by LEWZMP. It is not finished, but it doesn't matter. LEWZMP drew herself.

Note: If you see someone with antennae in any of the comics, know that it is her. It is a way to distinguish her from Rosita, a rather savage character which will appear in the next comic I post, also by LEWZMP.

Attachment: surprises in the shrubbery by lewzmp.jpg
This has been downloaded 275 time(s).

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 05:20 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

Rosita is the 'Soup-Person,' undistinguishable from LEWZMP (literally) except for the fact that only LEWZMP has antennae in these comics. This one is, like the others, by LEWZMP. Notice that in later posts, many of LEWZMP'S comics will start out with the phrase "I like Soup!" I believe it must have been LEWZMP's personal motto of some sort.

Attachment: rosita's soup scheme by lewzmp.jpg
This has been downloaded 280 time(s).

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 05:37 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

Here is another Rosita-Soup one. I actually think this one has some comedic value. It was obviously drawn by LEWZMP also, seeing as I never really ventured to the limits of having to resort to soup as the plot of my comics.

Attachment: drowning in soup by lewzmp.jpg
This has been downloaded 276 time(s).

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 05:51 AM
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

Yay, LEWZMP "records"...
But we need pirate-y things, as well.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 05:54 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

....Which other LEWZMP ones should I post?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 05:55 AM
Nanami_XIV

I'll post some of my pirate drawings as soon as it's 2007 here...

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 05:56 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

....What does the year have to do with drawings?

This one is by me. Alexandra is in the chair; Jenny is beside her; and, as always, LEWZMP has antennae. Below is Rosita, and the one who is pouting is Maura; a sort of really famous dancer (definately not a singer). Search for 'Maura Rivera' on Google Images to see what she really looks like.

Attachment: the angry ones by bwa.jpg
This has been downloaded 276 time(s).

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 06:00 AM
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

I'm so close to being done(such...a slow...drawer...). . .

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 06:04 AM
kiwibird

Nice drawings, not really relevant to potc though, but random is good, its wot keeps me insane...

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 06:06 AM
kiwibird is currently offline Click here to Send kiwibird a Private Message Find more posts by kiwibird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

Don't worry, piracy soon to come, BUT THE INSANITY PREVAILS!
Post things everyone! Be artistic, autistic if you have to, just POST ART!big grin

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 06:11 AM
Nanami_XIV

ok. Here is a chibi Jack...and a very small kraken...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 06:12 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

Here is another LEWZMP one. It proves LEWZMP's motto is "I like Soup!" The girl in the picture is Jenny.

Attachment: jenny's soup by lewzmp.jpg
This has been downloaded 262 time(s).

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 06:13 AM
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

HUZZAH FOR PIRATE ART!
(At least the Ichy hater draws...)...ahem, anyway. Good job, draw more Gravitation!
Bwa, draw something already...something pirate-y...

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 06:16 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

Yes. I am reposting my drawing of LEWZMP being oblivious to dictionaries.

Attachment: lewzmp and dictionaries.jpg
This has been downloaded 274 time(s).

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 06:17 AM