KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirate, Not Pirated, Art

Pirate, Not Pirated, Art
Started by: Imperial Logic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nanami_XIV

no,I'm not. The chibi ones are ones I did at school,but drawn on the computer. Pearl I did over 2 months ago.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 06:57 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

This one was put in the school year book last year and this. It's backwards i realize. This is Jack's dragon who tries to fight the kraken while it takes down the Black Pearl.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 07:02 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jackismyboo
Mrs. Depp

*jaw dops* dang sister you really got talent! that be the best looking dragen ever and jack uses it even better! lol

gwen stefani is the POP QUEEN
http://www.hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=1069440

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 07:06 AM
jackismyboo is currently offline Click here to Send jackismyboo a Private Message Find more posts by jackismyboo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

...expanding the PotC universe I see...
It's getting creative.

And now for something completely different. . .
The Quote of Whenever It Is Next Changed: " 'You WILL go out there.' 'I won't and nothing you say will make me' 'The show must go on.' '...damn you.' "

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 07:07 AM
Imperial Logic is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial Logic a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial Logic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

Yeah,that one took about a month to do,with all the shading included. And I HATE doing scales!!!!!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 07:08 AM
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

I don't like colouring.
I don't mind scales and such very much though...makes it all very...therapeutic.
Good job, though.

The Quote of Whenever It Is Next Changed: " 'You WILL go out there.' 'I won't and nothing you say will make me' 'The show must go on.' '...damn you.' "

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 07:10 AM
Imperial Logic is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial Logic a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial Logic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

ummm...the rest are at school in my art folder. There's a a pen drawing of the kraken destroying the Black Pearl...and I think there should be a few others.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 07:11 AM
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

Do you get art class?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 07:14 AM
Nanami_XIV

yeah. Many think I'm to advance for Art 1 and should move on to Art 2. But I have to be recomended to do that.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 07:16 AM
Nanami_XIV

OH also in my art folder is a portrait I did of Jack for class.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 07:21 AM
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

Awesome. Is the class mandatory or elective?

At Bwa and I's school it's an elective, and neither of us can get in because the only period we could take it is at the same time as the advanced class we're both in, which is also only during that period, so we can't get into an art class.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 07:45 AM
Nanami_XIV

It's an elective. For a few weeks I've been drawing for the state art competition.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 07:48 AM
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

Awesome! What state? Bwa and I are in Florida.
Never entered a contest...

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 07:55 AM
Nanami_XIV

Tennessee. This is my second time entering. I didn't win last year,but I got a score of 27/30. Highest in school. Now I'm at high school and it's a tad different.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 08:00 AM
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

We don't live in what you might call an artist community...
Actually the only people(LEWZMP) that draw at all usually go just one step above tracing, they stare at a picture and copy it...
I don't know of anyone of any real talent or creativity(other than Bwa), which would explain the lack of contests, locally anyway.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 08:17 AM
Nanami_XIV

After state,the winners move to national in New York.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 08:21 AM
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

Wow. Thanks, I'll have to look into that.
Is it overall art, or are there categories?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 08:23 AM
Nanami_XIV

It's just art. We do projects,talk about old,dead artist,and learn art words that I will never use.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 05:05 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

Here's something that LEWZMP drew. The girl in the pictures is (obviously) Jenny. She looks a bit like Alexandra with her hair up, but that's the way we used to draw her. I've finished my next LEWZMP drawing, and I'll post it after this.

Attachment: jenny's life by lewzmp.jpg
This has been downloaded 85 time(s).

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 09:54 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Here it is; my second actual drwaing of LEWZMP. Regarding her grades: Yes, I don't doubt that her grades can go this low. Again, that is me on the right. On LEWZMP's desk there are: A Nintendo DS, a diary, a cellphone, a comic that she drew, a bandana, a picture of Zorak (something she made up herself in who knows what grade, and that she still draws), and a plastic pokeball. The desk is the kind Impy and I's school has. Please feel free to ask questions. My next LEWZMP drawing will have her being eaten by the Kraken.

Attachment: lewzmp's grades by bwa.jpg
This has been downloaded 90 time(s).

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 10:36 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote