KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Star Wars: The secret child:The story of Lyanna Jade

Star Wars: The secret child:The story of Lyanna Jade
Started by: padme wanna be

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
padme wanna be

Laugh Star Wars: The secret child:The story of Lyanna Jade

Mara Jade, the Emperor hand was not yet seventeen acted beyond her years. This sometimes got her into trouble with her master, the Emperor. But nothing compared to what she now had to face. The Emperor sommonded her ealy this morning. Mara knew full well what he wanted to discuss and as she walked down the corridor leading to his chamber her mind couldn't help but ponder the situation she found herself in. *And this is how it ends. After all that has happened these last few months it all ends here. I knew it would come to this. I knew that I couldn't hide forever. Oh why dose it have to be like this? After all it was just one night. Oh if only I could take it all back. I should never have gone into that bar. Oh what was I thinking?* Gathering all of her straighth she walked though the Emper's chamber through a secret passage in the wall. Mara approached the thrown and knelt. "You called my master?"

Palptine came right to point. "You haven't been yourself Jade, I want to know why." She didn't answer. "Answer me Jade!"

"There...there...was it's a long story." Palptine wasn't at all impressed.

"I'm waiting Jade." She opened her mouth to speak when Palptine interuppted her. "And Jade, do not lie. I will kill you if you lie." Mara thought back to that day in her mind.

"It was eleven months ago..."

To be continued...

comments anyone?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 10:58 PM
padme wanna be is currently offline Click here to Send padme wanna be a Private Message Find more posts by padme wanna be Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

it has caught my attention... >.<

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 09:52 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote