KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » rasengan vs. chidori (one-thousand birds)

rasengan vs. chidori (one-thousand birds)
Started by: marvel_monkey

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (47): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which means nothing. The Rasengan has already been proven to be more powerful then the Chidori, all evidence points to that. And besides if the Chidori truly was more powerful then why did Sasuke get so pissed when the Rasengan blew up the tower? Sasuke knew he was inferior, which is why he seeked out Orichimaru, to become more powerful.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 11:02 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
animewatcher13
[IMG]http://images.killer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adult Swim Guy
i think that the chidori could and would beat the rasengan because the chidori is a level 5 attack and rasengan is a level 4.

uhm where do you get the levels from and when compared the rasengan generates a huge blast of wind it doesnt look like its made for killing unlike the chidori which is made to cut through its target

Old Post Jan 8th, 2007 03:42 AM
animewatcher13 is currently offline Click here to Send animewatcher13 a Private Message Find more posts by animewatcher13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

The Level system is Bullshit, it's all about feats.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2007 04:10 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
animewatcher13

true

Old Post Jan 8th, 2007 04:13 AM
animewatcher13 is currently offline Click here to Send animewatcher13 a Private Message Find more posts by animewatcher13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chrnoebl

Go Rasengan!Woot Woot

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 08:50 AM
Chrnoebl is currently offline Click here to Send Chrnoebl a Private Message Find more posts by Chrnoebl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
purelitenite

here is a little analogy
chidori = saw
resengan = drill
different tools for different jobs

as for the naruto / sasuke fight
when tamari and shikamaru fought. shikamaru got tamari in a hold, then he gave up. tamari won the fight, but in the end shikamaru was the one who became a chounin.

naruto was might have been knocked out, but sasuke did not even lay a scratch on narutos head.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 10:07 AM
purelitenite is currently offline Click here to Send purelitenite a Private Message Find more posts by purelitenite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GoogleGuru

you guys have to taken in consideration that when naruto fought sasuke the rasengan was incomplete. Chidori was made up of chakra and the element of lightning. Rasengan was just pure chakra rotating around. Wait until Naruto adds wind element into the rasengan. Its pretty awesome. I say the Rasengan owns

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 02:30 PM
GoogleGuru is currently offline Click here to Send GoogleGuru a Private Message Find more posts by GoogleGuru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chrnoebl

Didn't Naruto lose to Saukein the super awsome battle on the lake?
Does that makeSasuke stronger than Naruto and the Nine Tails Fox?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 11:05 PM
Chrnoebl is currently offline Click here to Send Chrnoebl a Private Message Find more posts by Chrnoebl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GoogleGuru

well not really then naruto only used 1/9 of the fox's power. That's why he only had one tail. Later on in the 2nd part of the series he uses 4 tails and becomes like a mini kyubbi

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 12:29 AM
GoogleGuru is currently offline Click here to Send GoogleGuru a Private Message Find more posts by GoogleGuru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chrnoebl

sorry i meant sasuke I was typing really fast.
Then that means that Naruto is way stronger than Sasuke,and why do people call the nine tailed fox a kyubbi.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 12:39 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Kyubi is the name in japanese and it sounds cooler

I watch the dub and I use Kyubi anyway

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 01:01 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chrnoebl

Manga is to much reading for me.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 01:10 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

most people here watch subbed anime rather than read the manga

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 01:21 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chrnoebl

I just watch it on youtube or rent mine on blockbuster online(They havea great selection.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 02:41 AM
Chrnoebl

I just watch it on youtube or rent mine on blockbuster online(They have a great selection.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 02:41 AM
animewatcher13

quote: (post)
Originally posted by GoogleGuru
well not really then naruto only used 1/9 of the fox's power. That's why he only had one tail. Later on in the 2nd part of the series he uses 4 tails and becomes like a mini kyubbi

what episode is this or was it on manga

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 03:40 AM
Chrnoebl

Manga,I didn't know either, they mix 'em up so much.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 03:41 AM
Hidden Lotus
Jetta FTW

yep

Thanks to tylerTOXICITY for the sig

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 07:48 PM
Hidden Lotus is currently offline Click here to Send Hidden Lotus a Private Message Find more posts by Hidden Lotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chrnoebl

Pleas ignore the gayness of Naruto in this pick pay attention to the Rasengan.(please log in to view the image)Sasuke can barely hold one Chidori.(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 11:23 PM
King Kandy

Kyubi means nine-tails, that's why we call it the nine-tailed fox.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 12:07 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote