KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » rasengan vs. chidori (one-thousand birds)

rasengan vs. chidori (one-thousand birds)
Started by: marvel_monkey

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (47): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
boobsmagee

yah im a bit suprised enyone would take sasuke's side, overall i personally dont think hes that good, everyonce in a while hell make some big show of his skill but when he gets into a real battle hes usually one of the first to go down

Taking Requests
~My Sigs~

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 06:00 PM
boobsmagee is currently offline Click here to Send boobsmagee a Private Message Find more posts by boobsmagee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hidden Lotus
Jetta FTW

i hate sasuke

Thanks to tylerTOXICITY for the sig

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 07:13 PM
Hidden Lotus is currently offline Click here to Send Hidden Lotus a Private Message Find more posts by Hidden Lotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dirkdirden
Senor Membber

quote: (post)
Originally posted by boobsmagee
yah im a bit suprised enyone would take sasuke's side, overall i personally dont think hes that good, everyonce in a while hell make some big show of his skill but when he gets into a real battle hes usually one of the first to go down

Sasuke is like the Vagita of DBZ. Everyone likes him becuase he acts like a bad ass but in the end he is just a pussy who always gets whomped on.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 09:32 PM
dirkdirden is currently offline Click here to Send dirkdirden a Private Message Find more posts by dirkdirden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hidden Lotus
Jetta FTW

i never really though about that.
thats true though.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 10:19 PM
Hidden Lotus is currently offline Click here to Send Hidden Lotus a Private Message Find more posts by Hidden Lotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boobsmagee

Originally posted by dirkdirden
Sasuke is like the Vagita of DBZ. Everyone likes him becuase he acts like a bad ass but in the end he is just a pussy who always gets whomped on.

that made me laugh but its true lol

i dont think sasuke is worth making as a character, despite hes like naruto's rival which every main character needs, sasuke always ruins the story for me, like when he was chasing after gaara in the forest then gets his a$$ beat down, and now hes envious of naruto's power blah blah tries to kill him joins up wit orochimaru or w/e im only on eps. 110 or so but my god he just ruins everything. and when he got to be as fast as lee was, DID U FREAKING SEE HOW SLOW HE ATTKDED HIS BROW CAN U SAY IM A RETARD? my god his character is a worthless piece of crap pardon my language tyvm

Taking Requests
~My Sigs~

Last edited by boobsmagee on Jan 17th, 2007 at 10:32 PM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 10:29 PM
boobsmagee is currently offline Click here to Send boobsmagee a Private Message Find more posts by boobsmagee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hidden Lotus
Jetta FTW

laughing

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 10:38 PM
boobsmagee

bro not brow sorry lol

Taking Requests
~My Sigs~

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 11:00 PM
Hidden Lotus
Jetta FTW

i was wondering what you meant by saying brow. blink

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 11:06 PM
boobsmagee

wow u know the anime forum used to be huge but now not very many populate this area erm

Taking Requests
~My Sigs~

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 01:15 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by boobsmagee
that made me laugh but its true lol

i dont think sasuke is worth making as a character, despite hes like naruto's rival which every main character needs, sasuke always ruins the story for me, like when he was chasing after gaara in the forest then gets his a$$ beat down, and now hes envious of naruto's power blah blah tries to kill him joins up wit orochimaru or w/e im only on eps. 110 or so but my god he just ruins everything. and when he got to be as fast as lee was, DID U FREAKING SEE HOW SLOW HE ATTKDED HIS BROW CAN U SAY IM A RETARD? my god his character is a worthless piece of crap pardon my language tyvm

I concur. And man I was SO f*ckign pissed with the whole Sasuke vs. Gaara thing to.

What pissed me off the most was how Sasuke in like a few days managed to become as fast as Rock Lee, who had been training his entire life. WTF?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 01:19 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

i think the techniques INITIALLY were about the same. raasengan was probably a little more powerful as shown by the water tower incident but that could also be attributed to naruto being STRONGER than sasuke at the time.

when they both clashed the skills were practically equal{before sasukes defection} and yes at the time when one tailed naruto went up against curse seal level 2 sasuke. sasuke was aiming to kill/defeat while egotistical retard naruto wanted to scratch his konoha forehead protector because he was enraged by sasuke commenting that he wont be able to put a scratch on his foread. now AFTER the 3 year time lapse
sasuke had developed a new form of super chidori which shoots out from his entire body while naruto is working on adding his new found wind element to raasengan which is as yet an incomplete technique as jiraya said and even adding a little bit of the element, nauto destroed an entire cliffface and giant waterfall with it. as to these two new onws i cant say which is power. but sasuke is definately more powerfulo than naruto after the time lapse.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 01:38 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

as to the origins of the techniques

its not clear if the 4th hokage developed raasengan, even though its known as HIS technique . the fact that jiraya knows it and jiraya was also the 4ths teacher might mean that jiraya developed it and taught it to the 4th.

interestingly enough kakashi developed chidori himself but was also the pupil of the fourth hokage .

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 01:40 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

btw sasuke is a GREAT character. although his defection WAS very uncharacteristic.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 01:41 PM
leonheartmm

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 03:24 PM
Hidden Lotus
Jetta FTW

AWESOME!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 07:34 PM
Prince Nataku
Nataku

Originally posted by leonheartmm
as to the origins of the techniques

its not clear if the 4th hokage developed raasengan, even though its known as HIS technique . the fact that jiraya knows it and jiraya was also the 4ths teacher might mean that jiraya developed it and taught it to the 4th.

interestingly enough kakashi developed chidori himself but was also the pupil of the fourth hokage .
It's actually really clear on who created the Rasengan. Both the anime and the manga clearly state that Yondaim created the technique not that it's his. Just because Jiriaya knows the technique doesn't mean anything,Kakashi can easily do the Rasengan easily that doesn't mean he created it. Sasuke is stronger than Naruto by himself,but Naruto isn't by himself he has the Kyubi inside of him. The Kyubi is way syronger than Sasuke.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 11:59 PM
Prince Nataku is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nataku a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nataku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Change your font, it's really ugly and hard to read. It makes me not want to read your posts.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 01:58 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nataku
Nataku

No,no ones making you read it.If you don't want to read it don't.I'm not going out of my way for you.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 06:42 AM
Prince Nataku is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nataku a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nataku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dirkdirden
Senor Membber

Originally posted by Prince Nataku
No,no ones making you read it.If you don't want to read it don't.I'm not going out of my way for you.

Your mom's going out of her way to come to my house tonight. So why don't you do the same and change your stupid font.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 03:23 PM
dirkdirden is currently offline Click here to Send dirkdirden a Private Message Find more posts by dirkdirden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hidden Lotus
Jetta FTW

laughing eek!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 07:12 PM