KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » rasengan vs. chidori (one-thousand birds)

rasengan vs. chidori (one-thousand birds)
Started by: marvel_monkey

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (47): « First ... « 43 44 [45] 46 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kento
I'd rather use the one that I can pull of myself without having to use special circumstances. Actually I don't think I'd choose either one. Kirin has to have the right circumstances to use, and Wind Rasengan would make me unable to move my arms again.

circumstances dont have to be met having heatted up air just made the attack stronger and more effective

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 09:35 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Prove it.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 09:53 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Prove it.

fine

what zetsu say is he ran outside to take advantage a the heat too.

Attachment: 05.jpg
This has been downloaded 63 time(s).

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 02:03 AM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

This is to yungz22, rasengan has shown that it is stronger than chidori.

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 03:10 AM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by Wil7
This is to yungz22, rasengan has shown that it is stronger than chidori.

rasengan is not stronger than chidori the two attacks are equal in power.
If rasengan was complete with some type of manipulation in it only then is it stronger than chidori.

if rasengan were stronger than naruto would have won at least one clash between the two.

Please dont try to use the water tower as an example to why rasengan is stronger. That was done to show the effects of the attacks.

Chidori= used to pierce enemy's organs
Rasengan= used to mess up or disfigure opponents orans with rapidly fast motion

PLEASE DONT SINGAL ME OUT IN A TOTALLY DIFFRENT THREAD

We are True Avengers

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 03:20 AM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

But which has shown to do more damage, rasengan.

I can bring this up if I want. You want to fight about it ?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 03:22 AM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

But which has shown to do more damage, rasengan.

I can bring this up if I want. You want to fight about it ?

Rasengan did not beat the chidori though all it did was open up the tower while the chidori pushed it in.

The fact of the matter is when they clashed it was a stalemate.(Tie if you dont know what that means.)

We are True Avengers

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 03:37 AM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Originally posted by yungz22
Rasengan did not beat the chidori though all it did was open up the tower while the chidori pushed it in.

The fact of the matter is when they clashed it was a stalemate.(Tie if you dont know what that means.)

It has already shown that it was stronger with, yes the holes, and chidori's was small, and rasengan's was big.

I don't remember there being a tie on these two.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 03:40 AM
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

It has already shown that it was stronger with, yes the holes, and chidori's was small, and rasengan's was big.

I don't remember there being a tie on these two.

How do you not remember? Sasuke vs Naruto is like one of the most important fights of the show.

They clashed twice the first the result was them being blown back.
The second was sasuke stabbing naruto with his fist and not a striking motion. (Because he didnt want to kill him) Naruto feeling the pain of the stab scratched his headband.

We are True Avengers

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 03:45 AM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Originally posted by yungz22
How do you not remember? Sasuke vs Naruto is like one of the most important fights of the show.

They clashed twice the first the result was them being blown back.
The second was sasuke stabbing naruto with his fist and not a striking motion. (Because he didnt want to kill him) Naruto feeling the pain of the stab scratched his headband.

Oh yeah, but I still think rasengan, with its 3 other forms are better, and you can even hold two rasengans.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 03:53 AM
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Oh yeah, but I still think rasengan, with its 3 other forms are better, and you can even hold two rasengans.

Only with its other forms is it stronger otherwise no. chidori can also be held in two hands. Kakashi did it against Kakuzu. Kakashi actually did it battle while Jiraiya did not.

Oh and like Kenshin always said two swords does not always mean your opponents loss.(something like that)

We are True Avengers

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 04:05 AM
braveheart
hyperbolic time chamber

there the same strength but chidori is cooler

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 04:18 AM
braveheart is currently offline Click here to Send braveheart a Private Message Find more posts by braveheart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roz88

kenshin is right dat he is

This is my weapon of choice

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 04:41 AM
roz88 is currently offline Click here to Send roz88 a Private Message Find more posts by roz88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Considering that Gaara was not defeated and neither was naruto by the Chidori, whereas no one has ever kept on fighting after having been hit with the Rasengan, I would say that it's superior.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 04:52 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Thank you, NonSensi-Klown, I agree.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 03:13 PM
braveheart
hyperbolic time chamber

Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Considering that Gaara was not defeated and neither was naruto by the Chidori, whereas no one has ever kept on fighting after having been hit with the Rasengan, I would say that it's superior.

he didnt even kill kakuzu with the rasen shiruken kakashi had 2 kill him.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 07:51 PM
braveheart is currently offline Click here to Send braveheart a Private Message Find more posts by braveheart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braveheart
hyperbolic time chamber

and naruto was about 2 die but the fox healed him and saved his life

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 07:53 PM
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Garra was defeated he had no chakra because he tried to hurry his transformation if sasuke kept on fighting he would have won. Kabuto was not defeated due to his regen and he still had enough chakra to summon Manda. Naruto was defeated by sasuke.

We are True Avengers

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 07:57 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

And once Gaara transformed Sasuke did nothing with Chidori.

And Kabuto was taken out for the rest of the fight with Rasengan even with healing himself he was still down for the rest of the fight. Even when he does summon Manda he's not exactly moving around just sitting there in the same position though he finally stops laying down when Manda is summoned.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 08:09 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by Kento
And once Gaara transformed Sasuke did nothing with Chidori.

And Kabuto was taken out for the rest of the fight with Rasengan even with healing himself he was still down for the rest of the fight. Even when he does summon Manda he's not exactly moving around just sitting there in the same position though he finally stops laying down when Manda is summoned.

he knew he beat naruto. Even though naruto got rasengan off he still lost the fight due to the chakra blade hitting his chest

We are True Avengers

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 08:24 PM