KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » rasengan vs. chidori (one-thousand birds)

rasengan vs. chidori (one-thousand birds)
Started by: marvel_monkey

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (47): « First ... « 44 45 [46] 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kento
The last Hokage

Which says nothing about the fact that Rasengan laid Kabuto out for a good while in the fight, and he only got up, and only to his knees at that, when Orochimaru got through slicing Tsunade to summon Manda because Oro can't.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 08:28 PM
Kento is online now! Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braveheart
hyperbolic time chamber

if he was able 2 summon manda i guess he was not put out of the fight

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 08:33 PM
braveheart is currently offline Click here to Send braveheart a Private Message Find more posts by braveheart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by braveheart
if he was able 2 summon manda i guess he was not put out of the fight
Summoning Manda has to do with chakra not his ability to continue fighting. One doesn't have to run out of chakra to be beaten.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 08:34 PM
Kento is online now! Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braveheart
hyperbolic time chamber

den dis goes back 2 if naruto did not hav the fox the chidori would hav beat him. and if the ranengan was so strong naruto would hav killed kakuru

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 08:38 PM
braveheart is currently offline Click here to Send braveheart a Private Message Find more posts by braveheart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rasengan.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 09:28 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Rasengan.

Wow. Your post was so inciteful and full of logic that I don't know how anyone could argue your well thought out points.

I'm smarter that Shikimaru and even I can't think of a way around your logic. (I don't put my hands in a circle when I get in the zone, I just stick my finger in my a$$ to get into that think zone.)

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 09:38 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

technically, the resengan is supposed to be fused with the elemental nature of the wielder, fuuton shuriken is the true form of the resangan.
the shit thing is, it rapes your hand just as badly as it does your intended victim's body making it a sacrificial jutsu. naruto only had it down 50% and it made his arm inoperable for a while, even with medical attention.

naruto is better off just sticking with the half-assed resengan minus nature manipulation, the resangan is plenty strong enough, it hits you in the gut/back/head... your out anyway.

chidori's only downside seems to be the number of times you can perform the jutsu, the more chackra, the more attempts. so what, it's F*****G electricity. sasuke (or orochimaru) had the brain's to take the chidori and expand it's use in myriad ways, for instance ony a fool would fight sasuke in water.

discounting naruto's shadow clone jutsu and just focusing on the jutsus themselves.... chidori pwns.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 10:57 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Originally posted by dadudemon
.I'm smarter that Shikimaru

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! big grin

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 12:21 AM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

he didnt even kill kakuzu with the rasen shiruken kakashi had 2 kill him.

You don't know how to read, do you?

Did Kakazu get up and continue fighting after he got hit with the Rasenshuriken?

quote:

Garra was defeated he had no chakra because he tried to hurry his transformation if sasuke kept on fighting he would have won. Kabuto was not defeated due to his regen and he still had enough chakra to summon Manda. Naruto was defeated by sasuke.

he wasn't defeated by the Chidori, is my point. He was still alive, still standing. The Chidori itself wasn't what caused him to lose chakra If Gaara hadn't been in the middle of a chakra draining jutsu he would have been fight. Pissed off at getting stabbed in the shoulder, but still fine.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 12:40 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

he didnt even kill kakuzu with the rasen shiruken kakashi had 2 kill him.

Well since Kakuzu couldn't move, Naruto could have thrown a single Kunai and killed him.

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 12:55 AM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown

Did Kakazu get up and continue fighting after he got hit with the Rasenshuriken?

he wasn't defeated by the Chidori, is my point. He was still alive, still standing. The Chidori itself wasn't what caused him to lose chakra If Gaara hadn't been in the middle of a chakra draining jutsu he would have been fight. Pissed off at getting stabbed in the shoulder, but still fine.

exactly which means he was defeated Garra couldnt fight anymore

We are True Avengers

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 01:36 AM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braveheart
hyperbolic time chamber

let me dumb it down 4 u it did not kill him

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 01:59 AM
braveheart
hyperbolic time chamber

Originally posted by Wil7
Well since Kakuzu couldn't move, Naruto could have thrown a single Kunai and killed him.

naruto needed help from the fox or the chidori would hav killed him

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 02:00 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by yungz22
exactly which means he was defeated Garra couldnt fight anymore

His sand operates independently of him personally and his sand shield was still up. He was exhausted, but he wasn't done yet. And he could have still gone to sleep and killed the shit out of him with the sand demon. The transformation into monster form requires chakra, transforming into the Shukaku is like Naruto going Kyuubi, it unlocks extra chakra anyway. He wasn't even close to being done.

quote:
naruto needed help from the fox or the chidori would hav killed him

Doesn't make any difference. The fact that Chidori can't kill anyone with an even semi-decent regeneration factor just makes it even less affective. kabuto can regenerate from injures yet the Rasengan KHTFO.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 07:05 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Doesn't make any difference. The fact that Chidori can't kill anyone with an even semi-decent regeneration factor just makes it even less affective. kabuto can regenerate from injures yet the Rasengan KHTFO.

All forms of the rasengan havent killed anyone. But the chidori has and that is Haku.

We are True Avengers

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 05:59 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braveheart
hyperbolic time chamber

thank u yungz people down grade sasuke because they dont like him

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 07:57 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by yungz22
All forms of the rasengan havent killed anyone. But the chidori has and that is Haku.

Chidori hasn't beaten anyone either, and that Was Kakashi's Raikiri, which hit Haku in the heart almost directly.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 12:58 AM
braveheart
hyperbolic time chamber

if naruto did not hav the fox it would hav killed him

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 01:25 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

So? Rasengan defeated Kabuto but Kabuto can heal.

What, is Chidori completely useless against healing factors? Is that what you're trying to say?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 01:41 AM
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

So? Rasengan defeated Kabuto but Kabuto can heal.

What, is Chidori completely useless against healing factors? Is that what you're trying to say?

Raikiri and chidori are the same exact move only reason kakashi changed his chidori's name is because he cut lightning with it. Hence the name lightning blade.

chidori defeated Garra the first time he used it. Garra had to be carried away by his brother and sister.

Rasengan defeated kabuto.

Rasengan is more destructive but that doesnt mean it is more powerful.

We are True Avengers

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 01:50 AM