KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » rasengan vs. chidori (one-thousand birds)

rasengan vs. chidori (one-thousand birds)
Started by: marvel_monkey

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (47): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
boobsmagee

im not gonna lie red glow aint making ya eny cooler, and despite naruto being weaker than sasuke bcuz of the ninetails, u nvr know how he woulda been if he didnt have the nine tails, seriously he may have actually grown up quite normal and been able to do things differently, but everyone uses things as an advantage, you see sasuke has his eye tricks blah blah, and curse mark, naruto has the nine tails

if i remember correctly, the eye thing i forgot what its called when he uses it and attacks his attacks arent just faster, but also alot stronger, and thats why at first he wasnt allowed to use it as much during big attks bcuz it would completely drain him.

it seems most characters in the show have some special thing that aids their power, without it there a$$ is grass lol

if u take a look at the whole naruto world and all there characters its certain things that allows each to be strong yes

bugs, puppets, shadow jutsu, soldier pills, special pet dogs, summoning jutsu (frog, slug, dogs w/e)demons, those eye techniques SO MUCH!

other than his chidori sasuke is nothing he is a waste of time if ya ask me if i was a naruto char. i would woop him up and down the street lol ^^

Taking Requests
~My Sigs~

Last edited by boobsmagee on Jan 20th, 2007 at 12:41 AM

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 12:37 AM
boobsmagee is currently offline Click here to Send boobsmagee a Private Message Find more posts by boobsmagee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nataku
Nataku

Naruto did die,his heart stopped beating.I don't care what you people think.No offense but if I want your oppinion i'll give it to you.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 05:05 AM
Prince Nataku is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nataku a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nataku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

too f8cking bad. This is a forum, your opinion on ANYTHING is just as worthless as ours. If you can't take it then just leave.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 07:13 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Prince Nataku
It's actually really clear on who created the Rasengan. Both the anime and the manga clearly state that Yondaim created the technique not that it's his. Just because Jiriaya knows the technique doesn't mean anything,Kakashi can easily do the Rasengan easily that doesn't mean he created it. Sasuke is stronger than Naruto by himself,but Naruto isn't by himself he has the Kyubi inside of him. The Kyubi is way syronger than Sasuke.

im not denying it, just saying that theres way too much we dont know about yondaime at this point. and id have to disagree. the storyline has gotten a lot more complicated and remember in the manga after the time shift sasuke actually forces his way into naruto's unconcious and faced the kyuubi who commented that sasuke's eyes and chakra were even more sinister than its own. but also added that sasuke would be sorry if he killed naruto ominously. furthermore sasuke alone can repress forcibly, the chakra of the nine tails in naruto now.

theres also the mysterious POWER OF THE UCHIA CLAN and the true dark purpoe of the mysterious doujutsu sharingan and mangekyo sharingan which is currently the most deadly power displayed in the series. also note that itachi used the gengutso ameterasu and tsukiyimi which are the highest gods in the japanese pantheon{of course second to the still missing susano} and factually they are much higher than the kyuubi. the 4 tailed kyuubi can mortally wound urochimaru. but itachi has defeated another 4 tailed beast{and if im not mistaken some higher tailed beasts too} all by himself and hes neither at full potential nor the strongest uchiha. so the uchiha clan's ultimate power MIGHT be even stronger than the kyuubi the reason why urochimaru is after uchia's power and not the kyuubi{although one can argue that akatsuki is after the kyuubi and not the uchia bloodline}. and remeber that yondaime's death god although not defeated or killed did partially SEAL the kyuubi with power making one wonder if there are other things close to or greater than the kyuubi in the naruto universe}

as far as sasuke not being a great character goes. i think thats because itachi is a lot more unique as a character and sasuke isnt VERY unique when compared to others.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 12:19 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

although his tragic past{most tragic and torturous in the series maybe even more than naruto} and dark heart does set him apart. his fighting stile is also sumthin i like not to mention curse seal level 2 which partially brings out the divine power of the uchiha, hands/wings n all.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 12:22 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nataku
Nataku

Originally posted by leonheartmm
sasuke alone can repress forcibly, the chakra of the nine tails in naruto now.

theres also the mysterious POWER OF THE UCHIA CLAN and the true dark purpoe of the mysterious doujutsu sharingan and mangekyo sharingan which is currently the most deadly power displayed in the series. also note that itachi used the gengutso ameterasu and tsukiyimi which are the highest gods in the japanese pantheon{of course second to the still missing susano} and factually they are much higher than the kyuubi. the 4 tailed kyuubi can mortally wound urochimaru. but itachi has defeated another 4 tailed beast{and if im not mistaken some higher tailed beasts too} all by himself and hes neither at full potential nor the strongest uchiha.
Sasuke can't defeat the Kyubi.If he could then shouldn't Akutsuki catch it easily.I think your underestimating the Kyubi's power. If he can wound Orichimaru with four tails than it must be pretty strong since Orichimaru is stronger than Sasuke and he's Sasuke's teacher.But to be honest I don't remember the Four-Tails injurung Orichimaru at all.Thats if your talking about when they were to meet the spy at the bridge right after they met Sai. The Four-Tails Kyubi is obviously stronger than the other Four-Tails that Itatchi caught,because theres no way that Itachi is stronger than Orichimaru.On that subject Orichimaru is really underated,he left Akutsuki and hasn't he mastered almost every jutsu.He killed the Hokage,not an easy feat I'm not sure that half the guys in Akutsuki could do that.Also a way offtopic maybe I should create a rumor forum?Would anyone be interested.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 03:19 AM
Prince Nataku is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nataku a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nataku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Itachi was never stated to have captured the four tails... Let alone by himself.

Also, Third Hokage knew more techniques then Orochimaru, he knew every techinique in Konoha and a good deal from outside of it. Orochimaru needed to help of two hokage level beings to manage a stalemate against the third.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 02:47 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
taste_u
Restricted

Account Restricted

edited

Last edited by BackFire on Jan 22nd, 2007 at 09:04 AM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 03:12 AM
taste_u is currently offline Click here to Send taste_u a Private Message Find more posts by taste_u Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nataku
Nataku

Originally posted by King Kandy
Itachi was never stated to have captured the four tails... Let alone by himself.
Exactly.
Also, Third Hokage knew more techniques then Orochimaru, he knew every techinique in Konoha and a good deal from outside of it. Orochimaru needed to help of two hokage level beings to manage a stalemate against the third.
He still ended up killing the Hokage so it doesn't matter what he used.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 04:18 AM
always860

Maybe the third went easy on him, cause wasn't orochimaru his favorite pupil... also doesn't Orochimaru need Naruto and others to kill aktsuki for him. Well that's my 2 cents worth.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 09:30 PM
always860 is currently offline Click here to Send always860 a Private Message Find more posts by always860 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dirkdirden
Senor Membber

Originally posted by always860
Maybe the third went easy on him, cause wasn't orochimaru his favorite pupil... also doesn't Orochimaru need Naruto and others to kill aktsuki for him. Well that's my 2 cents worth.

The third lost becuase he was old Orochimaru bested him.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 09:32 PM
dirkdirden is currently offline Click here to Send dirkdirden a Private Message Find more posts by dirkdirden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
always860

Yea I guess that works too.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 10:58 PM
always860 is currently offline Click here to Send always860 a Private Message Find more posts by always860 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nataku
Nataku

He doesn't really need him I think the manga and anime use that as an excuse so that Naruto and Orichimaru don't get into some super Kyubi vs Orichimaru showdown,they have to save that for later.

Last edited by Prince Nataku on Jan 24th, 2007 at 08:56 AM

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 08:52 AM
dirkdirden
Senor Membber

I don't think Naruto is going to fight Orochimaru I think Itatchi will kill him.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 04:03 PM
dirkdirden is currently offline Click here to Send dirkdirden a Private Message Find more posts by dirkdirden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
always860

Maybe Sauske will kill him. Speculation sure is fun.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 01:55 AM
Prince Nataku
Nataku

I think Sasuke will kill him to.If Itachi cames anywhere near Orichimaru when Sasuke is around then he would have to deal with Orichimaru and Sasuke.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 04:46 AM
dirkdirden
Senor Membber

Originally posted by Prince Nataku
I think Sasuke will kill him to.If Itachi cames anywhere near Orichimaru when Sasuke is around then he would have to deal with Orichimaru and Sasuke.

Itachi left Sasuke alive for a reason and it wasn't for him to become Orichimaru's puppet. I think Itachi will be pist at Orichimaru for curseing saskue.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 05:17 PM
always860

Maybe, but either Sauske or Naruto will kill Orochimaru. I think this because Orochimaru might push some of Suaske's buttons and pis him off or Itachi will go after Naurto again and they will fight or something. So that's my point.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 04:08 AM
dirkdirden
Senor Membber

Originally posted by always860
Maybe, but either Sauske or Naruto will kill Orochimaru. I think this because Orochimaru might push some of Suaske's buttons and pis him off or Itachi will go after Naurto again and they will fight or something. So that's my point.

I think Orochimaru has some kinda control over Suaske'e from the curse and the whole die and come back to life thing. So I don't Sauske can kill him.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 02:57 PM
always860

maybe but if he's able to supress the nine-tails maybe he'll be able to do something with the curse seal.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 12:02 AM