KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » rasengan vs. chidori (one-thousand birds)

rasengan vs. chidori (one-thousand birds)
Started by: marvel_monkey

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (47): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Prince Nataku
Nataku

Can you guys give Orichimaru some credit.He's not that weak.Plus the seal on Sasuke does havesome control on him.Remember in the manga when Orichimaru was easily fighting Naruto when he had 4 tails.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 04:33 AM
Prince Nataku is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nataku a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nataku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
always860

I think he had a little touble fighting nartuo with the four tails.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 12:04 AM
always860 is currently offline Click here to Send always860 a Private Message Find more posts by always860 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Prince Nataku
Can you guys give Orichimaru some credit.He's not that weak.Plus the seal on Sasuke does havesome control on him.Remember in the manga when Orichimaru was easily fighting Naruto when he had 4 tails.

"easily"? He said that with just his four tails Naruto was already powerful enough to kill him. Naruto would wipe the floor with him then if he unleashed all nine.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 04:03 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
always860

I was thinking about who's going to kill Orochimaru, and maybe Jirayia will. Isn't Orochimaru's and Jirayia's bond like Naruto's and Sauske's. Wow this even the right thread we totally changed topics. haha

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 04:23 AM
always860 is currently offline Click here to Send always860 a Private Message Find more posts by always860 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dirkdirden
Senor Membber

A cool scenario would be if Orochimaru killed Jirayia in front of naruto and we get to see Naruto Unleash all 9 tails and Just destroy Orochimaru

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 04:10 PM
dirkdirden is currently offline Click here to Send dirkdirden a Private Message Find more posts by dirkdirden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
always860

That would be pretty sweet.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 10:49 PM
Prince Nataku
Nataku

If Naruto unleashed all 9 nine tail he'd die.I don't remember Orichimaru ever saying that.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 03:41 AM
Prince Nataku is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nataku a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nataku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Naruto unleashed all 9 nine tail he'd die.I don't remember Orichimaru ever saying that.

he didn't say all nine, just the four would be enough.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 07:32 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nataku
Nataku

Originally posted by Blaxican
Naruto would wipe the floor with him then if he unleashed all nine.
Pay attention

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 09:07 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Learn to read.

I didn't say Orichimaru said that.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 03:41 PM
Stoner420
Smoke The Reefer

i would have to say chidori, because it is a level 5 tech and resengan is a level 4 thats all i have to say!

3 Things I need Beer,Weed & women

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 01:18 AM
Stoner420 is currently offline Click here to Send Stoner420 a Private Message Find more posts by Stoner420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Now where the heck is this level system located? From my perspective, it doesn't seem very reliable...

For Fritos.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 06:13 AM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nataku
Nataku

Originally posted by Blaxican
"easily"? He said that with just his four tails Naruto was already powerful enough to kill him.
I was referring to him not saying this.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 08:07 AM
Prince Nataku
Nataku

Originally posted by Adult Swim Guy
i would have to say chidori, because it is a level 5 tech and resengan is a level 4 thats all i have to say!
In the manga he has the Rasengan he mixed with his wind affinity,thats a level 5.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 08:09 AM
Stoner420
Smoke The Reefer

well that s not what the forum is about now is it lol, like the level system is like hocaga's or what ever their call that is the hight est attack!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 03:20 PM
Stoner420 is currently offline Click here to Send Stoner420 a Private Message Find more posts by Stoner420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Naruto would wipe the floor with him then if he unleashed all nine.
Pay attention

erm

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 12:34 AM
always860

Yea I'm not to fond of the level system. But I think Sauske's new chidori and Naruto's new jutsu are lookin pretty darn close.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 02:58 AM
Stealth
Ranger

When it comes to pure shear power... I see Naruto's new jutsu, without a doubt beating Chidori Current. Then again, we all know how the show Naruto works, one second you have a extremely powerful jutsu, the next it has become obsolete.

For Fritos.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 03:48 AM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nataku
Nataku

Originally posted by Adult Swim Guy
well that s not what the forum is about now is it lol, like the level system is like hocaga's or what ever their call that is the hight est attack!
That is what the forum is about.Its called Chidori vs Rasengan.Not anime Chidori vs Rasengan.Go back to the other pages you'll see.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 04:38 AM
Stoner420
Smoke The Reefer

oic ic my bad lol?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 02:36 PM