KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » rasengan vs. chidori (one-thousand birds)

rasengan vs. chidori (one-thousand birds)
Started by: marvel_monkey

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (47): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cute.chick

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Prince Nataku
Sasuke can't defeat the Kyubi.If he could then shouldn't Akutsuki catch it easily.I think your underestimating the Kyubi's power. If he can wound Orichimaru with four tails than it must be pretty strong since Orichimaru is stronger than Sasuke and he's Sasuke's teacher.But to be honest I don't remember the Four-Tails injurung Orichimaru at all.Thats if your talking about when they were to meet the spy at the bridge right after they met Sai. The Four-Tails Kyubi is obviously stronger than the other Four-Tails that Itatchi caught,because theres no way that Itachi is stronger than Orichimaru.On that subject Orichimaru is really underated,he left Akutsuki and hasn't he mastered almost every jutsu.He killed the Hokage,not an easy feat I'm not sure that half the guys in Akutsuki could do that.Also a way offtopic maybe I should create a rumor forum?Would anyone be interested.

ok first off
duhhh sasuke can't defeat the kyuubi
but he can definitely supress its power at its current state.
second off
orichimaru said that naruto had the capability of killing him at the four-tailed stage.
third
itachi is stronger than orichimaru
way stronger!!!
that is why orichimaru wants sasuke's body
if you were to read the manga properly orichimaru clearly said that even if he were to go into sasuke's body he and sasuke's power combined still wouldnt be able to defeat itachi. yes orichimaru is strong but no were near as strong as itachi. that guy is on a totally different level. please get your facts straight before you come in stating your opinions

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 03:33 AM
cute.chick is currently offline Click here to Send cute.chick a Private Message Find more posts by cute.chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nataku
Nataku

Originally posted by cute.chick

orichimaru said that naruto had the capability of killing him at the four-tailed stage.
When did he say this?

third
itachi is stronger than orichimaru
way stronger!!!
When did the manga state this?

that is why orichimaru wants sasuke's body
if you were to read the manga properly orichimaru clearly said that even if he were to go into sasuke's body he and sasuke's power combined still wouldnt be able to defeat itachi.
I really don't remember this.Can you post the chapters or something so I can go check?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 09:32 PM
Prince Nataku is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nataku a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nataku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guan522

You guys
Naruto's Rasengon would own crap after time stop.
Jiaryas and Naruto's rasenong are incomplete
after time stop period
Naruto's raseongon will be twice the size of giant hand ball able to blow holes into the moutains!!!!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 04:45 AM
guan522 is currently offline Click here to Send guan522 a Private Message Find more posts by guan522 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guan522

but itatchi and the fish guy was afraid of jiarya....
isn't Orochimuaru stronger than jiaraya

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 04:47 AM
guan522 is currently offline Click here to Send guan522 a Private Message Find more posts by guan522 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

itachi and kisame were just concerned that theyd be revealing themselves to unneeded danger when referring to jiraya, remember how much itachi seems calm and uses minimal action and doesnt like fussy situations if he can help it, when they came to konoha he specifically stated and stoped kisame from doing much by saying "we didnt come here to start a war". after trying to kidnap naruto {the only reason they gave up was that naruto was not ready yet to weild the kyuubi's power} jiraya couldnt stop them and stated this to naruto. and urochimaru after the failed attempt at konoha's destruction stated while talking to kabuto. "all of this would not have been necessary f i had gotten itachi, but thats just an unfullfillable dream now since hes STRONGER THAN ME TO BEGIN WITH". urochimaru might be stronger than jiraya in a lot of departments{and definately not all} but itachi right now is stronger than urochimaru. i dont agree with itachi being stronger than sasuke in potential{dunno where the person referring to got that} since urochimaru clearly stated that sasuke's eyes show that he has greater potential than itachi, the first time he meyt him in the chuunin exam's forest of death. as ive stated before the god's power that itachi can unleash with the mangekyo are much greater in the old japanese pantheon than the kyuubi. and sasuke might possibly gain power greater than the kyuubi. the kyuubi is a yoma type demon with the strongest of chakras as stated by jiraya but that doesnt mean there isnt anything higher. susan-o{who hast been shown by itachi but hinted at being present} is even stronger than tsukyomi and ameterasu in the pantheon. {by the way susan-o is also the one who kills the legendary tailed evil serpeant urochi in the myths on which the snake like urochimaru is based on and claims the kusanagi sword from one of the dead tails the same sword that urochimaru now weilds. u may draw whatever if any conclusions from this}. remember it is the kyuubi itself that commented on sasuke's eye's and chakra being more sinister than its own.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 08:10 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

alright this is how it is right now sasuke is stronger than naruto but we all know in the end naruto will be strongest(hence the name naruto) also after the time skip they both get new modifications to there attacks called nature manipulation following my drift ok now sasuke has two manipulations fire and lightning while naruto has one wind. as stated in the magna sasukes fire manipulation will overpower narutos wind because wind gives fire more power doubling its strength. but narutos wind is stronger than sasukes lighting because of some crap i forgot. so only with manipulation is chidori weaker than rasengan. oh and sasuke won when they fought in valley of the end naruto scratched sasukes headbnd because sasuke had already stabbed naruto with the chidori so there happy now

We are True Avengers

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 12:09 AM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

sasuke ownz

We are True Avengers

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 12:18 AM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

during the second movie when naruto had two rasengans it was only one rasengan. the red chakra represented the demon ans the green represented the gelel power it wasnt even his chakra it was only one rasengan plus a little gelel power

We are True Avengers

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 01:22 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sasuke didn't "beat" Naruto in the valley. Naruto was specifically aiming for Sasuke's headband while Sasuke was aiming to kill him. (At first.) Naruto wasn't ready to kill his best friend, he basically threw the match.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 02:21 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

why would he throw the match if you watch the episode sasuke hit naruto first and since he did that naruto coulnt reach any more because he was stabbed it was only a coincidence that he scratched sasukes headband. if naruto felt so strongly about sasuke not going to oro y throw the match

We are True Avengers

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 06:22 PM
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Hey im a big Sasuke fan to and I knows that hes not evil he is just using Orochimaru for power thats right a 51 year old man Orochimaru is being used by a 12 year old lol Itachi knows Sasuke is using Orochimaru thats why he hasnt kill him yet also Hey Man Sasuke is my Favorite Person on Naruto he is cool and not Evil he did all those things cuz as long as Team 7 was together none of them got any stronger so he saw Jiraiya Train Naruto more... cuz Naruto is just like him Sakura is just like Tsunade And him & Orochimaru r just alike in that i need power kind of way now look at all of them are stonger

We are True Avengers

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 06:26 PM
jmcnasty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by yungz22
why would he throw the match if you watch the episode sasuke hit naruto first and since he did that naruto coulnt reach any more because he was stabbed it was only a coincidence that he scratched sasukes headband. if naruto felt so strongly about sasuke not going to oro y throw the match

Naruto was aiming for the forehead protector because Saskue stated Naruto couldn't even lay a scratch on it. Naruto wasn't trying to kill Saskue and Saskue wasn't trying to kill Naruto. He didn't want to gain power by killing Naruto, he wanted to do it his way.

Rasengon beats Chidori

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 01:17 PM
jmcnasty is currently offline Click here to Send jmcnasty a Private Message Find more posts by jmcnasty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jmcnasty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Everyone keeps talking about Saskue being stronger than the kyuubi. If you read the Manga will also see that Kakashi said Naruto will be way more powerful if he relied on his own Chakra and not the nine tails chakra. Doesn't this mean Naruto is stronger then the Kyuubi and just doesn't know it.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 01:20 PM
jmcnasty is currently offline Click here to Send jmcnasty a Private Message Find more posts by jmcnasty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

sasuke. probably, potentially stronger than the kyuubi, like uchia madara. kyuubi has a past with the uchiha clan, sasuke pushed it back into the seal with a single hand making the kyuubi make the above statement.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 01:23 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boobsmagee

yah i think that naruto is much stronger, but naruto hasnt matured enough yet (only on shippudden 4, dont read manga) from what i can tell yes sasuke is strong, but naruto is alot stronger, he doesnt know how to control his power, and to release it at the right time, it makes me mad to watch alot of the fights lately because naruto acts so weak :/

he was aiming to scratch the headband yungz over 90% of naruto fans will tell you this

naruto easily could have defeated sasuke there, if you saw how injured sasuke was after the battle, when naruto hadnt even freeking hit him, to me it looked more like naruto scratched him than really pushed the rasengan out at sasuke, so just imagine what would have happened if naruto used the full force of the rasengan he had in that current state+the a good chunk of the kyuubi's power, sasuke would have no longer seen the light of day

Taking Requests
~My Sigs~

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 11:38 PM
boobsmagee is currently offline Click here to Send boobsmagee a Private Message Find more posts by boobsmagee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

then read the magna then you would see right now sasuke is stronger than naruto but eventually he will be stronger. sasuke was injured because he had no more chakra left neither of them did. and if naruto only wanted to scratch sasukes headband he needs to get his priorities straight if he wants to save sasuke

We are True Avengers

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 03:16 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not really.. I woudl rather scrath his headband and try to get him back later, then to just kill him and not get him back at all no expression

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 03:19 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoner420
Smoke The Reefer

ya ok

3 Things I need Beer,Weed & women

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 03:08 AM
Stoner420 is currently offline Click here to Send Stoner420 a Private Message Find more posts by Stoner420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

do you really think it would have killed him

We are True Avengers

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 01:42 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think so, yes. The only thing that saved Naruto the first time was that he was getting pissed and so his Nine Taisl chakara was flowing and his re-gen powers were at full power.

The second time, however, that is not the case...

Both Naruto and Sasuke were in there powered up forms (Naruto was in his nine-tails, Sasuke lvl 2 Curse, this also shows Naruto's superiority.) and both were at the edge of there limits. I doubt either of them would have survived a direct atatck from either of their (finishers, as I like to call them...) attacks. Naruto probably would have been dead if Sasuek hadn't made a cuttign motion instead of a thrust.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 02:13 AM