KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME 2006- What's behind the Door?

USH'S MATRIX GAME 2006- What's behind the Door?
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fire

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Well, not that your character knows it, but as Matrix fans we know where the door to the Source is. So unless this is the spare door that no-one could be bothered to tell Neo about, that's not it.

Oh I thought the Architect and the Source were only those of the matrix. not those of the entire Machine Mainframe. If I made such a system I'd make it on a different mainframe, with very secure connections. So I was thinking this was a connection the Machine Mainframe that they use for their real world stuff. But doubt it's that tho.

Should go reading those tips.

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 07:30 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The Source is the Machine mainframe. That door was the link between the Matrix and the Source. And the connection was totally secure!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 08:04 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

yea while I was writing that I was thinking that would probably be it. Matrix Story never has been my strong side and been far too long since I saw the movies.

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 08:32 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The Door...

... is the same for everyone.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 12:59 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

hmmm
interesting, blows some of my theroies out of the water

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 06:34 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The most in-depth guess I have heard so far is the Triforce.

Anyone had any thoughts about any of this?

BtVS

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 12:27 PM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

...Excalibur?

Nice trick.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 10:41 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

New guess!

It's the Hunter's house. He had no home because he was locked out by the System, but the key is actually a house key!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 06:22 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Some kind of important place inside the Matrix, I think-maybe when they perform some experiments or tests, and Hunter had something to do with it?

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 06:25 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Bill & Ted's time machine? The surfer monks gave it away...

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 06:26 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You're all wrong, it's the TARDIS! That would explain that Doctor program, wouldn't it?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 06:30 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I think that's my favorite idea now...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 06:31 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You can land a TARDIS in the Matrix actually.

... though none of you have seen any Doctor Who episodes with the Matrix in, 'cos you suck.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 06:34 PM
Peach
mordrem

Just add them to the list of episodes I need to watch, then...

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 06:36 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

I actually know what Ush is talking about, sort of. I've done my homework...on Wikipedia.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 06:42 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TBJ
High

Originally posted by Bespin Bart
I actually know what Ush is talking about, sort of. I've done my homework...on Wikipedia.

The most reliable source on the internet?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 06:53 PM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by TBJ
The most reliable source on the internet?

Reliable enough for the purpose of looking up stuff about a TV show! big grin

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 06:55 PM
TBJ
High

Originally posted by Lana
Reliable enough for the purpose of looking up stuff about a TV show! big grin

Really!? eek!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 07:02 PM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

Don't believe her, it's a tarp!

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 07:03 PM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I say it is a blackhole no expression

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 07:11 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote