KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman vs Binary

Wonder Woman vs Binary
Started by: complexbrother

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tkitna
Have you even read the incarnation of Binary? Shes faster than light and so powerful that shes not even tied down to a single universe or dimension. Lets not confuse the Binary that was depowered after she helped save the sun to the one before that. At her most powerful form, i'm tempted to say that Binary was a hair below Phoenix, but thats what I took from the books. I'd have to break them out again, but i've never know Wonder Woman to have the type of power your saying she does. Your making her out to be as powerful as the skyfathers and you do realize thats way more powerful than a being like Superman right?

I just cant see a full powered Binary ever losing to WW in any shape or form.

One Word FTW. Godwave.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 12:41 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
One Word FTW. Godwave.

Wonder Woman isnt going to have enough time to pray and meditate for it while the earth is crumbling around her.

Once again,,,,Binary for the win.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 02:30 AM
tkitna is online now! Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

wonderwoman has been taken down by less than the greek pantheon. that feat is sort of an outlier.

being that binary can turn into any single type of energy, i'll say that she turns into sound and explodes diana's head with the vibrations.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 02:36 AM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Wonder Woman isnt going to have enough time to pray and meditate for it while the earth is crumbling around her.

How long does it take to create a godwave? confused

I am always hearing about the awesome might of the freaking Godwave, but can I see some scans of it?

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 03:30 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by manorastroman
wonderwoman has been taken down by less than the greek pantheon. that feat is sort of an outlier.

being that binary can turn into any single type of energy, i'll say that she turns into sound and explodes diana's head with the vibrations.

And binary has even less showings and hardly any feats. SHe loses.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 03:46 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Exactly what is the Earth Crumbling around her going to do again?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 03:46 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by Blair Wind
How long does it take to create a godwave? confused

I am always hearing about the awesome might of the freaking Godwave, but can I see some scans of it?

Anyone?

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 03:56 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blair Wind
Anyone?

I"ll post it hold on a sec.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 03:58 AM
tkitna

And binary has even less showings and hardly any feats. SHe loses.

Your submitting your opinion that she loses due to the amount of her showings and feats? This is definately a case of quality over quantity. Once again, Binary wins.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 04:02 AM
tkitna is online now! Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://img259.imageshack.us/my.php?...man152111tg.jpg

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/...man152120uv.jpg

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/2471...man152130ne.jpg

People are always talking trash about how long it takes Diana to summon the Godwave, It's like less than a second. OMG. She kills Binary.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 04:07 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your submitting your opinion that she loses due to the amount of her showings and feats? This is definately a case of quality over quantity. Once again, Binary wins.

And incase you didn't know, per forum rules, each opponent would be operating to the best of thier abilities. Diana's Abilities give her the win. Her defense is more than a match for What Binary can dish out. Diana has survived a black hole, fighting near the sun, punches from zoom and punches from Two differnt Doomsday thingys. Binary is bad assed, but she would lose imo.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 04:10 AM
tkitna

Exactly what is the Earth Crumbling around her going to do again?

Well, the point was that WW would have about 1 to 2 seconds to do something before she would be destroyed along with the planet.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 04:12 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, the point was that WW would have about 1 to 2 seconds to do something before she would be destroyed along with the planet.

IF the greek Gods can't get thru her shields, what makes you think Binary will? If a black hole couldn't destroy her, you think a white hole will do any worse?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 04:16 AM
tkitna

And incase you didn't know, per forum rules, each opponent would be operating to the best of thier abilities. Diana's Abilities give her the win. Her defense is more than a match for What Binary can dish out. Diana has survived a black hole, fighting near the sun, punches from zoom and punches from Two differnt Doomsday thingys. Binary is bad assed, but she would lose imo.

You keep saying that WW survived a black hole,,,,Binary can do that in her sleep. She is a cosmic being that can travel through different universes. Fighting near the sun? Binary had enough power to sustain the sun. Punches from Zoom and DD? Binary wiped out an entire race with one blast. See the difference?

Your saying that each character is at their peak, so in order for WW to win this, she would have to have the power of the Godforce throughout the entire battle although its stated that she can only use it for a few mere seconds before it drives her insane. Well Binary at her peak doesnt seem to have that issue.

I need to fish out the Xmen run with Binary and see if I can borrow somebodys scanner. I think its 164 through 167.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 04:24 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

You keep saying that WW survived a black hole,,,,Binary can do that in her sleep. She is a cosmic being that can travel through different universes. Fighting near the sun? Binary had enough power to sustain the sun. Punches from Zoom and DD? Binary wiped out an entire race with one blast. See the difference?

Your saying that each character is at their peak, so in order for WW to win this, she would have to have the power of the Godforce throughout the entire battle although its stated that she can only use it for a few mere seconds before it drives her insane. Well Binary at her peak doesnt seem to have that issue.

I need to fish out the Xmen run with Binary and see if I can borrow somebodys scanner. I think its 164 through 167.

The battle lasted longer than a few seconds but it would only take Diana one punch to cave Binary's head in. Even without the Godwave, Diana is still a match for Binary. Binary isn't stronger than WW, and she isn't a better fighter. I just dont' see binary sealing a win here. Not that Diana would have it easy without the Godwave, but that nano second that it took her to call the godwave and another to cave Binary's head in gaurantees 10/10 victory. Especially since your using the Ultra Binary showings. Becuz I remember her being punked a couple times since then.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 04:34 AM
tkitna

I'm going to be honest and call this like I see it. DC sucks. I just dont know why they have to keep powering up their heros to make them interesting. You have the Flash who can punch through time, Superman who can do just a tad less than God, Aquaman gets a magic hand, Lobo cant die anymore, Batman with prep can smack down just about anybody, and now Wonder Woman gets something stupid like the Godforce. Whats next? Is Alfred going to be juggling cars tomorrow? I wouldnt bet on it.

Anyways, when you read the title to a thread like this, you just stop and think to yourself that its retarded. There should be no way in hell that WW should be able to even hold Binarys thong, let alone defeat her. Its just insane. Common sense needs to be factored in sometimes.

By Stoic

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 04:44 AM
the Darkone

I'm going to be honest and call this like I see it. DC sucks. I just dont know why they have to keep powering up their heros to make them interesting. You have the Flash who can punch through time, Superman who can do just a tad less than God, Aquaman gets a magic hand, Lobo cant die anymore, Batman with prep can smack down just about anybody, and now Wonder Woman gets something stupid like the Godforce. Whats next? Is Alfred going to be juggling cars tomorrow? I wouldnt bet on it.

Anyways, when you read the title to a thread like this, you just stop and think to yourself that its retarded. There should be no way in hell that WW should be able to even hold Binarys thong, let alone defeat her. Its just insane. Common sense needs to be factored in sometimes.

Binary that became one with the white hole in xmen 164-167 is on another level. She would be on a cube being level or pretty damn close, and Binary from Galactic storm was depowered dramatically, classic Binary would have b***h slap Gladiator into another dimension. Classic Binary 10/10

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 04:58 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Also, why do you think WW is going to cave Binarys face in? Binary is faster and just as strong or stronger. See, I think your definately confusing the depowered Binary to her original incarnation when she was powered by the white hole.

By Stoic

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 05:01 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also, why do you think WW is going to cave Binarys face in? Binary is faster and just as strong or stronger. See, I think your definately confusing the depowered Binary to her original incarnation when she was powered by the white hole.

NO i'm not. She is very powerful. But she was never shown to be any where near as strong as Diana. She is faster in travel speed, but what about combat speed and reflexes? And skill?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 05:07 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by the Darkone
Binary that became one with the white hole in xmen 164-167 is on another level. She would be on a cube being level or pretty damn close, and Binary from Galactic storm was depowered dramatically, classic Binary would have b***h slap Gladiator into another dimension. Classic Binary 10/10

Classic Binary versus Godwave wielding Diana Still loses. No way Diana is going to fight a being like Binary and not pull out all the stops.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 05:12 AM