KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman vs Binary

Wonder Woman vs Binary
Started by: complexbrother

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tkitna

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the Darkone
Binary that became one with the white hole in xmen 164-167 is on another level. She would be on a cube being level or pretty damn close, and Binary from Galactic storm was depowered dramatically, classic Binary would have b***h slap Gladiator into another dimension. Classic Binary 10/10

Finally, somebody gets it. We keep talking about WW being stronger than Binary, but the original incarnation of Binary was beyond using physical force. She willed the power of stars.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 05:13 AM
tkitna is online now! Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by tkitna
I'm going to be honest and call this like I see it. DC sucks. I just dont know why they have to keep powering up their heros to make them interesting. You have the Flash who can punch through time, Superman who can do just a tad less than God, Aquaman gets a magic hand, Lobo cant die anymore, Batman with prep can smack down just about anybody, and now Wonder Woman gets something stupid like the Godforce. Whats next? Is Alfred going to be juggling cars tomorrow? I wouldnt bet on it.

Anyways, when you read the title to a thread like this, you just stop and think to yourself that its retarded. There should be no way in hell that WW should be able to even hold Binarys thong, let alone defeat her. Its just insane. Common sense needs to be factored in sometimes.

and wanda remakes the multiverse, reed is smarter than God, Thor has the godblast, hulk has clapped the cosmos, jean grey is now a diety, wolverine can't die anymore, silver surfer is upgraded, genis vell can remake the universe, dr. strange can wrestle an ig wielder and so on. They all are rediculously over powered if you ask me.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 05:14 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

yeah, binary can't really be punched in the face. unless diana's punches can effect light.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 05:18 AM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Your 100% right. I guess i'm too old anymore and refuse to change with the times.

Its all good nvrbeenwthagirl. Hope I didnt offend in any way and we;ll just have to agree to disagree with this one.

Peace!

By Stoic

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 05:18 AM
tkitna is online now! Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by tkitna
Your 100% right. I guess i'm too old anymore and refuse to change with the times.

Its all good nvrbeenwthagirl. Hope I didnt offend in any way and we;ll just have to agree to disagree with this one.

Peace!

well have to disagree. Binary has the goods to win. But not if Diana uses her cheat powers and weapons.

Last edited by nvrbeenwthagirl on Jan 5th, 2007 at 05:41 AM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 05:38 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2damnloud
Restricted

Account Restricted

Easily punching Rogue into space.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Can Diana hang??

Storm summons the power of the ENTIRE CORE!! UXM-165

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 12:52 AM
2damnloud is currently offline Click here to Send 2damnloud a Private Message Find more posts by 2damnloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by 2damnloud
Easily punching Rogue into space.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Can Diana hang??

you are using classic rogue with a strength lvl of 5 and asking can Diana hang? laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 01:21 AM
2damnloud
Restricted

Account Restricted

It wasn't for comparison's sake. It was to illlustrate the mere fact that Bianry can punch somone OUT of orbit.no expression

Has Wondy every punched somone THAT hard THAT easily??

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 01:24 AM
2damnloud is currently offline Click here to Send 2damnloud a Private Message Find more posts by 2damnloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

First of all, binary cuaght Rogue off guard. 2ndly, She was trying to kill. we know diana doesn't do that. And Diana faces far superior opponents than classic rogue. no way to gage that when Diana's opponenets are more powerful and she's not trying to kill someone.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 01:28 AM
dawsey28

If somebody HAS NOT done something, does that automatically mean he/she CANNOT do it?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 08:31 PM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Papa Smurph
Restricted

Account Restricted

Binary 6/10

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 11:09 PM
Papa Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Papa Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Papa Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Binary

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 11:11 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2damnloud
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dawsey28
If somebody HAS NOT done something, does that automatically mean he/she CANNOT do it?

No.....I use probability. I use that for Storm.

Thanx.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 11:26 PM
complexbrother
The protector of logic

bump

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 09:03 PM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

binary

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 09:13 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rorschach

Binary wins more often than not.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 09:49 PM
Rorschach is currently offline Click here to Send Rorschach a Private Message Find more posts by Rorschach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmm, Binary should take the majority.

Originally posted by Papa Smurph
Binary 6/10

Haha, banned!

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 09:52 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

bump

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 04:10 AM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Binary wins 10/10, Binary one with the White Hole. Will stomp the sh** out of Diana.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 07:49 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
First of all, binary cuaght Rogue off guard. 2ndly, She was trying to kill. we know diana doesn't do that. And Diana faces far superior opponents than classic rogue. no way to gage that when Diana's opponenets are more powerful and she's not trying to kill someone.

Caught her off guard? Punching someone usually stems from "catching someone off guard" in a fight anyways. lol

Trying to kill is speculation.

Diana does kill if it's necessary.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 10:29 AM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote