KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » lex is he really that dumb?

lex is he really that dumb?
Started by: Colombiankilla

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Magee

They can't have lex find out, thats the problem or it would just totally fuk Superman up, they have already done it but for lex to know he has powers then one day see some random flying about metropolis in a cape with super speed etc he be like yo wtf that guy is teh clark? kk np lets blackmail him.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 10:10 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

this thread is done stop replying your just extending the madness

Wherever there's trouble there's always some fat guy there to help or the Justice League

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 01:38 PM
Colombiankilla is currently offline Click here to Send Colombiankilla a Private Message Find more posts by Colombiankilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Dude you keep replying to bring it back up and according to Superman Birthright, Lex has no memory of meeting clark.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 11:05 PM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Superman birthright....good series.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 11:55 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kal875
Everytime Lex acts upon his theory of Clark having powers, Clark somehow turns normal.

haha That is so true. LOL How many more times do they think they can get away with it.

In the show Lex has made several hints that he knows what Clarks secret it, he's just never had solid proof. The only part that makes me wonder if he really does know or not is that he knows the kryptonian weakness but has never used it on Clark.

Yeah... hmm is he that dumb?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 05:37 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

yes.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 05:51 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

To be honest I love Smallville and all but the whole Superman genre is a little insulting to everyone's intelligence. Just look at the old Superman movies. One day he wears a cape the other he wears a suit but no one can recognize him? Not even Lois? C'mon.

In Smallville Lex has proven to be an evil genious. It's hard to belive he hasn't figured this one out yet. If this were all real he would have but the show wants to keep the drama going so they selectivley dumb up some the characters slightly.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 08:38 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IllNever4getU

I CanT BElive Lex Is marrying Lanna!!!!! her and Clark are perfect 4 each other!!!!!!!! and LEX invited Clark 2 his wedding!!!!!!!!!! :O

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 11:19 PM
IllNever4getU is currently offline Click here to Send IllNever4getU a Private Message Find more posts by IllNever4getU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

*sigh* shippers

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 04:22 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by IllNever4getU
I CanT BElive Lex Is marrying Lanna!!!!! her and Clark are perfect 4 each other!!!!!!!! and LEX invited Clark 2 his wedding!!!!!!!!!! :O

Yes the future worlds greatest hero and a life sucking *****, thats a match. sick

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 04:29 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote