KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Protecting Children from Older Men in Chat Rooms

Protecting Children from Older Men in Chat Rooms
Started by: Molly Hayes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 15 16 [17]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rudester
It kinda makes you think how many members use to be on here and now look, alls you've got is nothing. Hope your happy.
Word.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2019 12:37 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stringer

It kinda makes you think how many members use to be on here and now look, alls you've got is nothing. Hope your happy.

You should ask the Moderation team about that.

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2019 12:58 AM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

This place is a joke.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 06:17 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would like to clarify when I made this thread I was trolling. No truth to any of it.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2019 06:45 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
I would like to clarify when I made this thread I was trolling. No truth to any of it.

Wow. DK was right all along.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2020 07:43 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy Evangeline
Terpsichorean Triumphant

When i was 13 on a AOL chat room this guy posing as a young teen would ask me what city and what school and what sports do I play. I told him I liked to go to anime conventions and he said he was going to be there so we were suppose to meet at 1 at the fountain and I saw a 59 yearish looking guy right there. I got afraid. He told me his name was Ed. On AOL his name was Tobias Kane

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 06:10 AM
Emmy Evangeline is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy Evangeline a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy Evangeline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emmy Evangeline
When i was 13 on a AOL chat room this guy posing as a young teen would ask me what city and what school and what sports do I play. I told him I liked to go to anime conventions and he said he was going to be there so we were suppose to meet at 1 at the fountain and I saw a 59 yearish looking guy right there. I got afraid. He told me his name was Ed. On AOL his name was Tobias Kane

That’s disgusting. Predators like these need to be eradicated.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 01:49 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
See, it's things like this that let us know it's you Whirly. Because you are pretty good at creating sock accounts and then innocently posting left handed comments. You're insulting everyone on here older than 17 that actually engages in debates (and get into heated conversations) with a 14 year old. I understand you think you're so far above it all, but then you start thread after thread about the same subject.

We get it. We all get it. You think you're smarter than everyone else here. We also understand that you enjoy getting called out on being a sock. If you didn't make it obvious, then maybe we wouldn't get the insult. Don't you think coming on here and acting your age and being a legitimate member would be a better way of showing off your intelligence?
ahh, I wish you still posted here along with Bardock and PVS. You were all good guys.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2020 12:25 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Ive been told i do good things to good guys. laughing

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 05:30 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ive been told i do good things to good guys. laughing
laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 06:24 PM
DGoshen_

Originally posted by Emmy Evangeline

I also propose to you that by this age, there is no information about men and the world that your daughter needs to be protected from. Information is now her armor. I'd suggest you and your daughter might benefit from reading How to Get Through to Teenage Girls,'' from my book Protecting the Gift.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2020 08:10 AM
DGoshen_ is currently offline Click here to Send DGoshen_ a Private Message Find more posts by DGoshen_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote