KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Protecting Children from Older Men in Chat Rooms

Protecting Children from Older Men in Chat Rooms
Started by: Molly Hayes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
drewforever

I am not underdstanding the whole of that molly. It appears that people come on here and try to get away with making themselves out to be 30 years older than what they say.If you ask me, this just proves it as it seems you do not realize how you are giving yourself away here. Then again maybe distaughtion.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 07:56 PM
drewforever is currently offline Click here to Send drewforever a Private Message Find more posts by drewforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Molly Hayes
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by soin2cal
I am not underdstanding the whole of that molly.

It's taken from another site Soin2, I didn't write the first post it's a prepost from an advice site.

I'm young and female, but tough, I love coffee

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 07:58 PM
Molly Hayes is currently offline Click here to Send Molly Hayes a Private Message Find more posts by Molly Hayes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Molly Hayes
The first post is a quote, read it it says reposted Soin2. I've been naughty and decided to post again.

Oh look, how predictable... You said you were leaving and have said "bye" about seven times now... No one is impressed, it's time to kill this sock and make another one and have the decency to not make it so obvious that the frequent posters can spot your ruse after your first post. Take a few weeks, think it out and make a truly genuine persona that will actually fool people; otherwise, you're just wasting your time.

Or... Get a need hobby besides pretending to be different people, just an idea.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jan 7th, 2007 at 08:02 PM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 07:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drewforever

But why would you paste that here if you are apparently 17messed?
You would cetainly write your OWN pieve of writing, rather thanc"our or my children" it makes everything sound suspisious. Maybe we are jumping in here too much, its just how it seems, which is not great.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 08:00 PM
drewforever is currently offline Click here to Send drewforever a Private Message Find more posts by drewforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

You would cetainly write your OWN pieve of writing, rather thanc"our or my children" it makes everything sound suspisious. Maybe we are jumping in here too much, its just how it seems, which is not great.

...well, that's really just a repost. He didn't want to alternate it.

Actually it is probably not a repost. But if it was it would make sense.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 08:01 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Molly Hayes
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Oh look, how predictable... You said you were leaving and have said "bye" about seven times now... No one is impressed, it's time to kill this sock and make another one and have the decency to not make it so obvious that the frequent posters can spot your ruse after your second post. Take a few weeks, think it out and make a truly genuine persona that will actually fool people; otherwise, you're just wasting your time.

You're a frequent poster, is that your aspirational target. I'm a girl stop jumping on the bandwagon because you want to have friends online to make up for your life offline Rob.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 08:01 PM
Molly Hayes is currently offline Click here to Send Molly Hayes a Private Message Find more posts by Molly Hayes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drewforever

Then again, are you telling us a story that someone ELSE has wrote, tnot yourself? If so how can anyone think that she is 40, as she took a report out of a site and pasted it here to make a discussion about men and children.
I have to say this, i was judged too when i first came on here, people got the wrong impression of me, maybe this has happened here because molly just stated something that she saw over a website and thought it would be ok to start the thread to discuss the matter of the weirdos around. Which in my eyes, is totally fine. We do not always have to talk about ourselves do we? If people want to discuss this sort of thing they mey state something they have seen in order to start the whole thing lol.

Last edited by drewforever on Jan 7th, 2007 at 08:04 PM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 08:02 PM
Molly Hayes
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because a 32 year old guy was chatting up girls my age in another thread i said it was icky and he kept going on about me being 45 which is so weird.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 08:02 PM
Molly Hayes
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then again, are you telling us a story that someone ELSE has wrote, tnot yourself? If so how can anyone think that she is 40, as she took a report out of a site and pasted it here to make a discussion about men and children.

That's why it says reposted from elsewhere at the top of it.

Because it's a discussion starter.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 08:03 PM
Marxman
Resident Communist

Again, who really says "icky"?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 08:04 PM
Marxman is currently offline Click here to Send Marxman a Private Message Find more posts by Marxman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Molly Hayes
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Marxman
Again, who really says "icky"?

It's very common in Croydon where are you from?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 08:05 PM
drewforever

I understand that.If anything can be discussed on this forum, there is no harm in starting a thread about "weirdos", some may just find it amusing, like on any other thread, to start a conversation about it. I am sure many others have copied a chunk of text off another website, onto here and stated what they thought of itstick out tongue
I live in staffs.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 08:05 PM
Molly Hayes
Restricted

Account Restricted

I understand that.If anything can be discussed on this forum, there is no harm in starting a thread about "weirdos", some may just find it amusing, like on any other thread, to start a conversation about it. I am sure many others have copied a chunk of text off another website, onto here and stated what they thought of itstick out tongue

Yup it was just something relevant I found.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 08:07 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Molly Hayes
You're a frequent poster, is that your aspirational target. I'm a girl stop jumping on the bandwagon because you want to have friends online to make up for your life offline Rob.

When I said frequent, I really should have said "long time" posters... You may or may not be a girl (i never mentioned it), I couldn't care less and it's funny how you pointed that out again, another flaw in your game, but it is obvious that you are not this Molly Hayes, a 17 year old who's naive yet tough. People have pointed out your obvious flaws, the main one being that in your first few post you trolled and attacked people who you wouldn't know if you just joined directly. Your ruse is up, take it like a man, kill this sock and either come back as yourself or greatly improve your sock/troll skills so it isn't so blatantly and pathetically obvious. Have a little dignity.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jan 7th, 2007 at 08:09 PM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 08:07 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drewforever

I personally cannot see what makes you think that this is not a girlmessed Maybe i just havent seen it, but to me, she just like i said, pointed a statement out. Also, what had a baby picture got anything associated with this? Not as i understand at the beginning why people thought that this was not a male. I thought people were just jokingmessed

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 08:09 PM
Molly Hayes
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
When I said frequent, I really should have said "long time" posters... You may or may not be a girl, I couldn't care less, but it is obvious that you are not this Molly Hayes, a 17 year old who's naive yet tough. People have pointed out you're obvious flaws, the main one being that in your first few post you trolled and attacked people who you wouldn't know if you just joined directly. Your ruse is up, take it like a man, kill this sock and either come back as yourself or greatly improve your sock/troll skills so it isn't so blatantly and pathetically obvious. Have a little dignity.

I never attacked anyone, please find where I have used any names. I generalised about forums as a whole the fact some people I don't know chose to see themselves in my generalisations perhaps makes them quite accurate Rob. O.K. So you're a frequent, long time poster. That sounds cool.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 08:10 PM
drewforever

There is just too much arguing here, in my opinion. About a misunderstanding as to what appears.
Though i must say, when i was involved in an argument thread once, i couldnt help but reply as people wouldnt listen, understand me. Maybe that is why molly, you are replying in here still?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 08:12 PM
Molly Hayes
Restricted

Account Restricted

There is just too much arguing here, in my opinion. About a misunderstanding as to what appears.
Though i must say, when i was involved in an argument thread once, i couldnt help but reply as people wouldnt listen, understand me. Maybe that is why molly, you are replying in here still?

Sort of, yeah, I guess.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 08:13 PM
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

i thought you werent going to post anymore trollysplat

PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drewforever

well some just cannot leave things, like myselflaughing out loud Hmm even if you do not know the people you re aguing with, its as if you want them to realise your side of the story.