KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Squirrel Girl

What Level?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Abstract Level 54 60.00%
Skyfather 12 13.33%
Herald 4 4.44%
Street 20 22.22%
Total: 90 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Respect Squirrel Girl
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Q99

Speed and agility certainly didn't *hurt* there, aside from clearly having some skill smile

quote: (post)
Originally posted by peejayd
* what happened next? the woman (i don't recognize her) told Doreen to turn around... smile

This is from a preview, I don't think the full issue's out yet.

And that's Jessica Jones.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2011 03:11 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bluddflagg

Originally posted by Endless Mike
She's a class infinity Martial Artist eek!

You gentlemen carry on.... no expression

Old Post Aug 9th, 2011 04:04 PM
Bluddflagg is currently offline Click here to Send Bluddflagg a Private Message Find more posts by Bluddflagg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 09:10 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

What, you had her babysit without knowing the full extent of her powers? Poor show, Jessica Jones!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 09:16 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bluddflagg

Ok, sorry, but are we really expected to believe that Wolverine finds squirrels any kind of threat?

Maybe if they carried the love child of the Legacy Virus and Sublime coated on some nano-sentinels....

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 09:58 PM
Bluddflagg is currently offline Click here to Send Bluddflagg a Private Message Find more posts by Bluddflagg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Squirrel Girl is by far one of the most idiotic characters ever made.. However, she, as a walking PIS/CIS machine is quite effective. And I mean that in the nicest way...

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 10:30 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bluddflagg

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Squirrel Girl is by far one of the most idiotic characters ever made.. However, she, as a walking PIS/CIS machine is quite effective. And I mean that in the nicest way...

She's more like a DMPC charged full of DM Fiat-incarnate, wielding the golden Plot Railroad of Isayso.

Well, enough disrespect, even if I feel the Amalgam of Shocker, Rhino and Stilt-man would deserve more respect than Doreen Green.

Last edited by Bluddflagg on Aug 11th, 2011 at 12:06 AM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2011 12:03 AM
vansonbee
Isee

Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
Ok, sorry, but are we really expected to believe that Wolverine finds squirrels any kind of threat?

Maybe if they carried the love child of the Legacy Virus and Sublime coated on some nano-sentinels....
Wolverine does have a fetish for Squirrel Girl in one of memory storage.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2011 12:11 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
She's more like a DMPC charged full of DM Fiat-incarnate, wielding the golden Plot Railroad of Isayso.

Well, enough disrespect, even if I feel the Amalgam of Shocker, Rhino and Stilt-man would deserve more respect than Doreen Green.
Chuck Norris beard got nothing on SG's tail. miffed

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2011 03:34 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

616 Shocker is ok, it's Ultimate Shocker that sucks.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2011 10:12 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Squirrel Girl is by far one of the most idiotic characters ever made..

Personally, I think she's a great character. And I mean that in a non-ironic way. She is simultaneously fan service to all kinds of people who like to laugh at such absurdity as she provides - and those who laugh at the fanboys who she infuriates by beating everyone in irrational manners (seriously, you think there wasn't some upset Wolverine fans that last feat? The writers are trolling them in epic fashion)...while also providing a very lighthearted reminder that these are comics and not meant to be taken super-seriously. And she's adorable. Just a win-win all around.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2011 09:06 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Someone needs to make a "Haters gonna hate" SG pic

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Aug 16th, 2011 12:50 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I just finished reading the Great Lakes Avengers series and all related SG comics. Dan Slott is a genius. Absolutely hilarious stuff.

I reckon SG is an Omega Level mutant obsessed with squirrels or some sought of Insane Abstract being grounded on Earth.

Either way I love the character. Thanx Digi.

So why do you read comicbooks anyways?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2011 02:24 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by Q99
Speed and agility certainly didn't *hurt* there, aside from clearly having some skill smile

And her tail.

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 07:50 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by Bluddflagg

Since he's in a crapload of teams he should know about her. And also heard that her squirrels haven taken down guys like Doom, Mandarin, Modok, Bi-Beast to even Terrax and Ego the Living Planet. Now do you understand why he was afraid of the army of squirrels?

When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 07:53 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 07:57 AM