KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
Started by: TheVapor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
surabhi

Smile ben barnes~ prince caspian

heyy has anyone seen the trailers of the new narnia movie... ben barnes is playing prince caspian.. he looks amazing.. though i tried to search for the trailer on the net.. if anyone comes across it please let me know..

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 06:41 PM
surabhi is currently offline Click here to Send surabhi a Private Message Find more posts by surabhi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Oh that's bad.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 06:43 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
surabhi

Smile narnia at your doorstep

Hey for all those people who are fans of the The Chronicles of Narnia book series.The second book Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian will be hitting the scenes on May 16, 2008. A year after their first adventure in Narnia, Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy are pulled back in by Susan's magic horn. They find that hundreds of years have passed, and Narnia is now ruled by the bloodthirsty General Miraz, uncle to the true heir, Prince Caspian, now in exile. Now the children must find Caspian and help him depose Miraz!..
the story line seems so killer..

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 06:47 PM
surabhi is currently offline Click here to Send surabhi a Private Message Find more posts by surabhi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

AAAAAHAHAHAHA!!! Wow, that was funny.

However, let's be a bit nicer to newbs. They will become bitter and sour like the rest of us eventually.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 06:58 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
AAAAAHAHAHAHA!!! Wow, that was funny.

However, let's be a bit nicer to newbs. They will become bitter and sour like the rest of us eventually.

See, I think this is spam, so I'm not nice to them because I think they will never read this. And if they do, then hey, that should be quite entertaining.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 07:01 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

It's gotta be spam. Tired Hiker is in the cool. Same comment has been posted in other sections. And this, "For people who haven’t read the Narnia collection the movies are generally better!" What's that all about? The adaptations are better than the books? Sounds like bollocks to me.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 07:16 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

You know what? I just saw another thread by the same guy in another forum here asking about "ben barnes as Prince Caspian' so I think you're right. I guess I am too nice and gullible.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Last edited by SpaceMonkey on Apr 8th, 2008 at 08:15 PM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 08:13 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
princecaspian

Hey even i loved the 1st part n hav also read all the books. Jus desperately awaiting the release. smile

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 10:55 AM
princecaspian is currently offline Click here to Send princecaspian a Private Message Find more posts by princecaspian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scoggialicia

Tongue PRINCE CASPIAN ON 16th may 2008

HEY GUYS..............

prince caspian from d narnia series is releasn on d 16th may........

dis c.s. lewis narnia series is a fantastic fantasy tale.........

n he is supposed to have influenced many other fanatasy writers including harry potter...............

have u guys seen d traillers??

ben barnes who plays prince caspian is lukn damn gud !!!!!
u knw he resembles a bit lyk david beckham....

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 09:18 AM
scoggialicia is currently offline Click here to Send scoggialicia a Private Message Find more posts by scoggialicia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scoggialicia

prince caspian

Hieee narnians.............

Get ready 4 yet another enchanting journey into d magical world of narnia not only with d 4 kids…Bt also dis time wid prince Caspian too…...

D 2nd part of chronicles of narnia- prince Caspian is releasn on d 16th may........

D w8 is goin 2 be worth.......

n aslan returns in dis movie...... big grin smile

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 09:28 AM
scoggialicia is currently offline Click here to Send scoggialicia a Private Message Find more posts by scoggialicia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f88/t437666.html

Firstly you didn't need to make two threads on the subject and secondly above is a link to a thread about this subject so you didn't need to make a thread about it

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 10:43 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Blow me.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 04:42 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

scoggialicia, use the search function when you make a thread. There was no need for you to make two threads about the same movie in different forums.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 06:51 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scoggialicia

thnx alott guys.......actually i was a lot excited about the movie...so i really dint search for a narnia thread...........

im really going nuts about the movie and i am dying to watch it.......n how i wish to be invited for the pre-release show..................

anyways, im doing a lott of research on anything related to narnia...

here is what i found about the director............

ANDREW ADAMSON

Andrew adamnson is the director of prince Caspian..he has directed shrek and shrek 2 for which received the academy award nomination…
And he was also the director,excutive producer script writer for the first movie of chronicles of narnia- the lion, the witch and the wadrobe….
You know he has worked as a technical director for Toys and Angels in the outfield.

And he is a fun director to work with…..

Director Andrew Adamson spent more than a year searching for the right actor to play the title role in Prince Caspian but cast 26-year-old British actor Ben Barnes for the career-making part just 3 ½ weeks before shooting began….

Director Andrew Adamson gave cast member Anna Popplewell (Susan Pevensie) time off from the film’s shoot so she could fly to London to attend her school prom. Anna changed into her ball dress in a bathroom and had time for two dances before she had to return to Prague.

from the director's records and the traillers i cn suely say that the movie is going to rock biggggg time................

and plus has all the elements in it like....fantasy, action a bit of romance and everything............

CNT W8 TO SEE IT........................... rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 10:08 AM
scoggialicia

hey guys reepicheep looks funny in the traillers in clips....wid the sword and his armour i remembered puss in boots from shrek........

he also resembles alott to stuart little...they ofcourse belonging to the same mouse family.........

im really looking forward for the movie..........

THE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN..............

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 10:12 AM
edwinian
Heavy Metal

May 16th can't come soon enough... I get excited each time i see the commercial on TV for it. I'm excited for the battle scenes, and to see how the kids aged in regular time. Should be really entertaining.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 08:32 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
arkenemis1114

i want to see that movie soooooooooooooo bad.it looks cool.but maybe they will ruin it like eragon,spiderwick,and many others.OMG!!!!!My favorite book.....theyre making a movie of it mad smile im mad and happy at the same time.i dunno why.

ps:my fav. book is bartimaeus trilogy.u have to read that baby.in my opinion its better than harry potter laughing

Old Post May 6th, 2008 02:11 AM
arkenemis1114 is currently offline Click here to Send arkenemis1114 a Private Message Find more posts by arkenemis1114 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Demise
Your Demise

im going to see it this friday!!!

Thanks to starlock for the sig. Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never brought a pen to a sword fight.-I AM YOUR DEMISE!!

Old Post May 6th, 2008 05:20 AM
Darth Demise is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Demise a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Demise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVapor
Hero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by arkenemis1114
i want to see that movie soooooooooooooo bad.it looks cool.but maybe they will ruin it like eragon,spiderwick,and many others.OMG!!!!!My favorite book.....theyre making a movie of it mad smile im mad and happy at the same time.i dunno why.

ps:my fav. book is bartimaeus trilogy.u have to read that baby.in my opinion its better than harry potter laughing

There's very little chance of them ruining it. If you enjoyed the first then you should enjoy this because it's being done by the same director/cast/effects team/etc. It may even EXCEED the quality of the first one. wink

Old Post May 6th, 2008 12:37 PM
TheVapor is currently offline Click here to Send TheVapor a Private Message Find more posts by TheVapor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HollywoodGurl

I really liked the 1st one...it was very fun like the Harry Potter movies. I can't wait to see this one. smile

Old Post May 6th, 2008 05:36 PM
HollywoodGurl is currently offline Click here to Send HollywoodGurl a Private Message Find more posts by HollywoodGurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote