KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk Vs Super Skrull

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Hulk 14 38.89%
Super Skrull 22 61.11%
Total: 36 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hulk Vs Super Skrull
Started by: laser7455

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
laser7455

Hulk Vs Super Skrull

Who would win?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 06:54 PM
laser7455 is currently offline Click here to Send laser7455 a Private Message Find more posts by laser7455 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FearOfBlood

Fixit beat him easy. No real contest here.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 06:58 PM
FearOfBlood is currently offline Click here to Send FearOfBlood a Private Message Find more posts by FearOfBlood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

read annihilation skrull is amazing in there, i give him this fight, he has the combined f4 powers.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 07:01 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

I can't imagine what Hulk would do, as SS has Reed's "invulnerability" to physical attacks...

And sue has taken the Hulk down before with shields over his head to suffocate him.

SS has no morals holding him back from using lethal force...

Its not looking good for the Hulk

SS 8.5/10

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 07:11 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

I'd go with SS

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 01:48 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

The Skrull

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 01:59 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Super Skrull ftw.

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 01:59 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Hulk Vs Super Skrull

quote: (post)
Originally posted by laser7455
Who would win?

ss lost to ff

taking hulk, he ain't standing toe to toe with hulk

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 02:05 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by guy222
ss lost to ff

taking hulk, he ain't standing toe to toe with hulk
Hulk lost to Spider-Man, what's your point?

If they lose to a repectable team, I don't see why that should be mentioned?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 02:09 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DevilGoblin
Restricted

Account Restricted

who are the delusional fanboys who voted for Super Skrull ?

buahahahahahah

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 02:45 AM
DevilGoblin is currently offline Click here to Send DevilGoblin a Private Message Find more posts by DevilGoblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurash
High Warlord

super skrull is to versatile for the hulk to take down, he whoops him

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 03:09 AM
Kurash is currently offline Click here to Send Kurash a Private Message Find more posts by Kurash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

This has already happened on more than one occasion. Super Skrull has either lost, or been stalemated.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 03:18 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Hulk is underestimated in every thread a lot of Hulk bashing lately.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 07:25 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

I believe Hulk has already beaten Super Skrull before.

Forever Young...

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 07:31 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ouallada

SS as per annihilation #5, without retarded use of his powers, should take a slight majority of 6/10. Forcefields around the head, expanding forcefields, flight, nigh plysical invulnerability and strength are the reasons for the slight majority.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 08:56 AM
Ouallada is currently offline Click here to Send Ouallada a Private Message Find more posts by Ouallada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

Originally posted by DevilGoblin

buahahahahahah

laughing

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 08:58 AM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Target X

Super-Skrull wins the majority. too much power for hulk to handle.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 09:28 AM
Target X is currently offline Click here to Send Target X a Private Message Find more posts by Target X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Oh this is ridiculous. Everyone keeps talking about SS in Annihilation. Yes, he looks really good when fighting lackeys doesn't he?
I mean he hasn't exactly had a real chance to fight Ronan, Nova, Annihilus, Silver Surfer, Firelord, Gammora or even Ravenous has he? No. Not really.

In the end I would say Hulk wins the majority.

Whoah!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 11:29 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by DevilGoblin

buahahahahahah

Pot - Kettle = Black

Quiet fanboy.

--------------------

Anyway Super-Skrull 7/10

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 12:30 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decay

this fight was done not long ago. i said that the super skrull would win. his powers are almost designed to take down the hulk. he can fly, hes fast, using the powers of mr fantastic he can neutralise almost all the physical damage the hulk does to him, and with forcefields he can choke the hulk or pull his eyes out of his head, forcefield his jugular, his brain still needs blood.

if he tried to play it too offencively hed lose, but hes highly trained, and as annihilation showed hes more... creative with his powers than the ff. johnnys speed and flight will allow him to keep some distance during most of the fight, and sues power can be used at a range that the hulk cant match, along with some thing like fists comming at him with mr fantastic arms from a distance. the hulk could possibly grab his arms and pull him in to hit him, but so what? he can turn himself into almost liquid. wolverine couldnt even scratch mr fantastic.

given time hulk would probably over stretch him if he held on long enough and just kept wrapping ss around his fists pulling him further and further, but trying it when ss is covered in super heated fire and cutting off the blood to his brain with a forcefield wont be too easy.

super skrull probably 7-8/10. i never even liked super skrull until annihilation. hes become a very cool character with alot of depth. and one thats too versatile for the hulk.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 12:48 PM
Decay is currently offline Click here to Send Decay a Private Message Find more posts by Decay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote