KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » War Hulk vs Morg with WOL

War Hulk vs Morg with WOL
Started by: juggernaut66666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

War Hulk vs Morg with WOL

Huzzah smile

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 01:08 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: War Hulk vs Morg with WOL

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Huzzah smile

how strong is war hulk

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 01:11 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Well some guys here think he can take on the Celestials...... shifty
He stopped Juggernaut in his forward momentum that's all.

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 01:13 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

I'd give it to Morg. I can't see War Hulk taking on all the heralds at once and be winning the fight.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 01:15 AM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FearOfBlood

Warhulk stopped a running Juggernaut. He beat him easy. He could have cut his head off, but he did not. He beat the absorbing man - a guy who was on pair with Thor- in two panels...

Thor's Godblast could not stop the juggernaut, it could only slow him; War stopped him easy.

Ap. said Warhulk is a weapon against the celestials (just read the two issue of his apparence)

Warhulk is :

- celestial tech
- hulk's powers
- celestial weapons
- the energy of two dimensions who make him stronger and stronger (he is the post Onslaught Hulk)

go on ?

He would erase Morg from the reality. It happens Morg is my favourite char so i can be really unbiased here.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 01:19 AM
FearOfBlood is currently offline Click here to Send FearOfBlood a Private Message Find more posts by FearOfBlood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Well some guys here think he can take on the Celestials...... shifty
He stopped Juggernaut in his forward momentum that's all.

was apoc involved

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 01:22 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by guy222
was apoc involved

He gave him the celestial tech.Apoc also said that Hulk's powers surpassed what he imagined except his own (Apoc's) power or something like that.

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 01:25 AM
Starscream M

Whoa...if War Hulk can stop Juggernaut's momentum, then he should be able to win.

I don't think even Odin can stop Juggernaut's momentum.

Anyone have pics of this War Hulk?

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 01:27 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

What made War Hulk so powerful was that Hulk got his strength boosted, a sword capable of projecting energy blasts, and his "I don't mess around" attitude.

War Hulk was indeed powerful. His strength got boosted to the point of being able to stop the Juggernaut's charge.

BUT...

Morg had the power cosmic AND Waters of Life. He was able to take on Silver Surfer, Nova, Terrax, Firelord, and the Air Walker Robot all at once and defeat them. Galactus had to step in and remove the power cosmic from Morg to make it a more fair fight.

War Hulk is not beating this version of Morg.

Forever Young...

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 01:31 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by Evangel94
What made War Hulk so powerful was that Hulk got his strength boosted, a sword capable of projecting energy blasts, and his "I don't mess around" attitude.

War Hulk was indeed powerful. His strength got boosted to the point of being able to stop the Juggernaut's charge.

BUT...

Morg had the power cosmic AND Waters of Life. He was able to take on Silver Surfer, Nova, Terrax, Firelord, and the Air Walker Robot all at once and defeat them. Galactus had to step in and remove the power cosmic from Morg to make it a more fair fight.

War Hulk is not beating this version of Morg.

Do you think Morg would be able to stop Juggernaut's momentum?

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 01:33 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Warhulk stopped a running Juggernaut. He beat him easy. He could have cut his head off, but he did not. He beat the absorbing man - a guy who was on pair with Thor- in two panels...

Thor's Godblast could not stop the juggernaut, it could only slow him; War stopped him easy.

Ap. said Warhulk is a weapon against the celestials (just read the two issue of his apparence)

Warhulk is :

- celestial tech
- hulk's powers
- celestial weapons
- the energy of two dimensions who make him stronger and stronger (he is the post Onslaught Hulk)

go on ?

He would erase Morg from the reality. It happens Morg is my favourite char so i can be really unbiased here.

Couple of problems here. Onslaught was able to harm Juggernaut and actually tear the gem out of his body. I doubt he would be considered more powerful than Odin, though.

Also, War Hulk being a weapon against the Celestials doesn't mean much. The Destroyer armor was designed to be a weapon against them too, and they put it down like nothing. Until we actually see him go against the Celestials, it's a pretty empty statement.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 01:36 AM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

I don't know who told you this, but War Hulk was never designed to be a weapon against the celestials.

Forever Young...

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 01:39 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

Morg wins even without the WOL

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 01:40 AM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Warhulk is :

- celestial tech
- hulk's powers
- celestial weapons

go on ?

And strength isn't everything like you would like to believe.
Wait, did you just say cut off his head?
Where was it that he could have cut off his head other than your bias opinion?
Great he used a sword put into AM to take him out, not his own powers.

Ummm... Thor's godblast moved Juggy back a couple feet.
Also, do you think Hulk could have hurt Galactus or broke a Celestials domepiece (harder than there outside)...

Oh, you do... just because Apoc said it, doesn't make it true. He also believes he is the most powerful on Earth, does he not?
Ya, lets take his opinion.
ANY HULK WOULD BE ANNIHILATED BY ANY CELESTIAL.
It doesn't matter matter if a bias opinion believes he could fight them, we look at the Celestial's on-panel showings.

Who cares about his powers?
His is only a little bit of Celestial tech, nothing more.

Did you just say, he could erase Morg from... reality? Oh my.
Morg would lop off his head.
I guess you think War Hulk could beat all of the heralds (minus Surfer) at the same time too?
Why?

It doesn't matter if he is your favorite, if that is the case, you know very little of him.

Morg 10/10.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 01:49 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Warhulk is :

- celestial tech
- hulk's powers
- celestial weapons

go on ?

Juggernaut was pushing Hulk back for over a mile, it took him some time to get the strength up to stop him. And he probably wasn't going to cut off Cains head, he failed to injure him, not even a scratch.

Originally posted by celestialdemon
Couple of problems here. Onslaught was able to harm Juggernaut and actually tear the gem out of his body. I doubt he would be considered more powerful than Odin, though.

Onslaught ripped the gem out of a weakened Juggernaut. Prior to that incident he was in an alternate deminsion that drastically drained his power.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 02:34 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

none of you idiots can prove warhulk couldn't chop his head.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 03:45 AM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by xmeat
none of you idiots can prove warhulk couldn't chop his head.
Umm, can you prove he could have?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 03:47 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by bigbran
Umm, can you prove he could have?

Did he have anything sharp?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 03:52 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Did he have anything sharp?
a celestial sword.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 03:53 AM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by xmeat
a celestial sword.

that might do it

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 03:54 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote