KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Welcome To The Respect Forum!

Welcome To The Respect Forum!
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
What is it? Maybe I can make an exception.

you mean i have to choose from a shortlist?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 02:17 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

The one that Paul has in mind is more than deserving, IMO...

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 02:22 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Cavalier
The one that Paul has in mind is more than deserving, IMO...

lol, thanks...

this this one: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=439489

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 02:23 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Fair 'nuf. It will be added.

...eventually.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 04:21 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Fair 'nuf. It will be added.

...eventually.

good. stick out tongue

but in all honesty, and no offence to anyone, that emma thread is among the best... ex and charlotte really, really put a great thread together...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 04:29 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Originally posted by Raoul
good. stick out tongue

but in all honesty, and no offence to anyone, that emma thread is among the best... ex and charlotte really, really put a great thread together...

We have pretty much every feat of any significance done by Emma since her first appearance in 1980 included there.

But I won't pushing it to "recommended"- I'm modest person.

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 04:36 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Raoul
good. stick out tongue

I haven't updated the recommended threads in over a year. I'm slowly working through them to identify new ones that are worthy of it. No doubt this is one that will be considered.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 04:46 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
We have pretty much every feat of any significance done by Emma since her first appearance in 1980 included there.

But I won't pushing it to "recommended"- I'm modest person.

laughing out loud

I haven't updated the recommended threads in over a year. I'm slowly working through them to identify new ones that are worthy of it. No doubt this is one that will be considered.

good.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 04:49 PM
Bentley
Seitei

They are complaining about the recommended threads? My threads weren't even there for weeks!

(I still love you in a non sexual way Digi)

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 05:41 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i'm not too bothered about the list... i was asked to nominate a thread, so i did so... endo storyo...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 05:44 PM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Wonder Woman, Nightwing, Superman, Spectre, Teen Titans, Alpha Flight (and satellite threads), Dr. Strange, Death's Head Family Tree, Hercules, Hulk, Iron Fist, Magneto, Moon Knight, Namor, Silver Surfer, Spider-Man, Thor, Thanos, X-Man, Adam Warlock, Wolverine, Kyle Rayner, Darkseid, Green Lantern, Ion/Parallax, Hawkman/Hawkgirl, Flash, Firestorm, Authority, Darkness, Spawn

.....I hate you.So ****ing much.christ,throw me a goddam bone.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 11:45 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Martian_mind
.....I hate you.So ****ing much.christ,throw me a goddam bone.

Chill. And cut the swearing and insults out. I'm surprised I have to tell you at all, given the less-than-important subject material. If people whine, I can do away with reccommendations altogether.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 12:38 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Evidently,i should have placed a /sarcasm at the end of that post stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 02:12 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Martian_mind
Evidently,i should have placed a /sarcasm at the end of that post stick out tongue

Ah. No worries then.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 05:36 AM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

I am going to revamp the Cable respect thread. It not going to be a typical feats or respect thread. But more along the lines of an informative thread, to show case all aspects, and limits of Cable as a character.

I don’t like KMC rule, to limit one’s time to edit their own post. Nor do I like ICT, thread lock out unless you’re a member. So I will do this revamp on another Forum. Looking forward to this project.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 05:11 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Thanks

I posted this in the wrong place before.

Hello, obviously I am a new member but I just wanted to thank all of the thread creators here for their hardwork and dedication in making this Respect Forum.

I have been playing in the Superhero Fantasy League over at Millarworld and the threads here have been an invaluable resource in gaining information and winning VS battles.

I am in the quarterfinals and hopefully I will pull out another victory this week.

Once again, thanks to everyone here for their hard work.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 04:21 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

...link to the battle(s)?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 09:47 PM
LordofBrooklyn

Link to the rumble

Originally posted by Digi
...link to the battle(s)?

I tried to post a link but I got a message that said I had to be more well known before I could post one.

The fight is at Millarworld.net in the GENERAL COMICS DISCUSSION section.

Given the intensity, knowledge and scans that fuel the fights here, I think you will be shocked at some of the rationales that justify votes over there. big grin

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 11:24 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Oh, right. You're new, so no links. Silly me. Thanks anyway. And good luck.

And I'm always shocked at the rationales that justify votes in comic-related matters, so I expect no less from other sites.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 03:13 AM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quite a few people said the revamped WW thread is among the best on our site. :P. Someone even found it from the DC boards and made comments about it. smile

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 05:05 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote